Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2021, 05:10 PM

85 posts, read 32,119 times

Advertisements

Hi, The smell of Cannabis is present when ~ back then we smoked the leaves ~ today many people smoke Bud: The flowering heads ~ very strong, one toke does it ~ at times I've taken two or three tokes ~ but really not needed ```

I taught skiing for years ~ when on the Lift we could smell smoke drifting back ~ tobacco smoke is more annoying to me than cannabis, maybe that's because I don't smoke ~ don't know how others feel ```

A relative, someone I love deeply, who now walks with the Lord told me once: I'd rather see you dead than smoking that stuff,
I'm sure she had no idea what she looked like at that moment ~ I don't mean looked like ~ it's like a left thinking creep scum who you love and they love you saying: I'd rather you were dead than than vote for Trump, because I'm so much on and into this side that there is no blood or family anything that means anything to me, as much as this ```

Nephew of mine came by and stayed for a few days, at the upper ranch, we've no seen each other for years ~ I made wine for years and have a Cellar that would warm your heart if you like fine wine ~ at dinner I opened a bottle of a twenty year old finished wine ~ he had carried in several bottles of good California wine ~ and he and I drank in wild excess, I haven't drank like that since I was twenty, well maybe a couple times ~ he was truly **** faced in the true meaning of the words ~ he mentioned bush, so I lit one and took a hit ~ he said: I'll only take one hit cause it really gets me loaded, I told him: I was about to tell you, One hit will do it ~ well he kept filling his glass and mine, well we consumed a few bottles of wine ~ I showed him to the Bunkhouse, he was having trouble walking ~ he came back in twice, once after falling off the deck, cutting his arm on the harden snow, he grew up with me close by and had moved away well that's another story ~ we drank too much, I think he does that every night ~ I'm sure you wouldn't approve of that ether, I don't, wish he didn't drink like that look like it's not doing him any good ```

Any way, I don't approve of that thing you do ~ even though you keep it under your hat ~ every one knows you do ```

Cheers my friends ```
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2021, 05:19 PM

Listen ~ Grow your own bush ~ quietly ```

Old 04-14-2021, 05:19 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,101,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethrak View Post
Hi, The smell of Cannabis is present when ~ back then we smoked the leaves ~ today many people smoke Bud: The flowering heads ~ very strong, one toke does it ~ at times I've taken two or three tokes ~ but really not needed ```

I taught skiing for years ~ when on the Lift we could smell smoke drifting back ~ tobacco smoke is more annoying to me than cannabis, maybe that's because I don't smoke ~ don't know how others feel ```

A relative, someone I love deeply, who now walks with the Lord told me once: I'd rather see you dead than smoking that stuff,
I'm sure she had no idea what she looked like at that moment ~ I don't mean looked like ~ it's like a left thinking creep scum who you love and they love you saying: I'd rather you were dead than than vote for Trump, because I'm so much on and into this side that there is no blood or family anything that means anything to me, as much as this ```

Nephew of mine came by and stayed for a few days, at the upper ranch, we've no seen each other for years ~ I made wine for years and have a Cellar that would warm your heart if you like fine wine ~ at dinner I opened a bottle of a twenty year old finished wine ~ he had carried in several bottles of good California wine ~ and he and I drank in wild excess, I haven't drank like that since I was twenty, well maybe a couple times ~ he was truly **** faced in the true meaning of the words ~ he mentioned bush, so I lit one and took a hit ~ he said: I'll only take one hit cause it really gets me loaded, I told him: I was about to tell you, One hit will do it ~ well he kept filling his glass and mine, well we consumed a few bottles of wine ~ I showed him to the Bunkhouse, he was having trouble walking ~ he came back in twice, once after falling off the deck, cutting his arm on the harden snow, he grew up with me close by and had moved away well that's another story ~ we drank too much, I think he does that every night ~ I'm sure you wouldn't approve of that ether, I don't, wish he didn't drink like that look like it's not doing him any good ```

Any way, I don't approve of that thing you do ~ even though you keep it under your hat ~ every one knows you do ```

Cheers my friends ```
Wine plus reefer? I'd be talking to Ralph.

Old 04-14-2021, 05:24 PM

795 posts, read 408,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
Well true, but the reason that it's illegal is because it's so socially unacceptable though. It's seen as a threat to the moral fabric of our society.

And even in legal states, marijuana consumers are essentially unemployable because most employers still go by the federal policy. Some states such as Nevada are starting to take steps to change this.
Because pot is a drug plain and simple. Drugs are bad and the people that do them are also bad. Legal or not I sure as hell won’t hire a stoner. Been there, done that, never again. They’d rather go get baked than show up to work on time. Pot makes people stupid and lethargic, they can’t concentrate, oh and they stink to high heaven as well.

If I am your boss in an at will state and you walk in stinking like weed you can bet your butt I am gonna send you home and tell you not to bother coming back.

Old 04-14-2021, 05:26 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,101,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92greenyj View Post
Because pot is a drug plain and simple. Drugs are bad and the people that do them are also bad. Legal or not I sure as hell won’t hire a stoner. Been there, done that, never again. They’d rather go get baked than show up to work on time. Pot makes people stupid and lethargic, they can’t concentrate, oh and they stink to high heaven as well.

If I am your boss in an at will state and you walk in stinking like weed you can bet your butt I am gonna send you home and tell you not to bother coming back.
I guess you don't like Willie Nelson.

Old 04-14-2021, 05:27 PM

We have been smoking Cannabis as long as we have been drinking wine ```

I think that anyone who is against the smoking of Cannabis should not smoke Cannabis ~ and if you don't like guns, don't buy one ```

Old 04-14-2021, 05:28 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,418,644 times
Weed is de facto legal in cities now, even in red states.

Old 04-14-2021, 05:29 PM

795 posts, read 408,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
I guess you don't like Willie Nelson.
Not particularly no.

Old 04-14-2021, 05:34 PM

Willy Nelson~ Last time I saw him was at Harrah's ~ someone walked up to the stage and handed up a bottle of Jack Daniels ~ Willy and the guys passed it around ~ when they handed it back it was empty and another handed up a Bomber, they passed that around during the first two numbers ~ they played and sang well, very well ```

Old 04-14-2021, 05:35 PM

43,138 posts, read 18,298,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
Weed is de facto legal in cities now, even in red states.
Yes and I just found that out recently in the past 2 weeks.
The mail ban happening on 4/27 is going to hurt though...will hurt lots of people and businesses.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies