Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-15-2020, 03:21 PM

4,511 posts, read 1,866,885 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
I am fully aware that you are incapable of understanding how these things work. No need to keep reiterating it. You are clueless. We get it already.
If very few are sick later this week, that means that very few were infected 7-10 days prior. Which was the time period that Dems claim bad decisions by orange man allowed the disease to spread uncontrollably.

This isn’t rocket science, even for a low information voter.

Old 03-15-2020, 03:21 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,082,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
So stop wasting your breath.
I know, it is a waste of breath arguing with an ignorant Trump supporter (<-- oxymoron alert!). But hey, I'm self-quarantining and I need the entertainment.

Old 03-15-2020, 03:22 PM

46,313 posts, read 27,124,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Does this look like Trump to you?

Damn, now you've confused the OP, they have to think.

Old 03-15-2020, 03:22 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,082,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage98de View Post
If very few are sick later this week, that means that very few were infected 7-10 days prior. Which was the time period that Dems claim bad decisions by orange man allowed the disease to spread uncontrollably.

No, it means you have no understanding of what is happening right now. Again, we get it already. No need to continue to parade your ignorance around like a trophy.

Old 03-15-2020, 03:23 PM

3,321 posts, read 1,101,983 times
Quote:

Take your own advice.

14,267 posts, read 6,962,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
You're a racist.

Just speaking the words of chuck shumer, when you talk about canceling anything that deals with anyone foreign.
If you think you are being funny... you are NOT.

9,701 posts, read 5,116,202 times
Quote:
Based on extensive time reading MSM opinions on what’s happening with the Coronavirus, here’s my understanding of the Democrat narrative.

Tens of thousands, maybe millions in the US are already infected because:

Orange Man disbanded the pandemic response team
Orange Man claimed the virus was a hoax and waited to long to take action
Orange Man made test kits unavailable

So, now that all these people are infected, they should start exhibiting symptoms throughout this week and many should be in the hospital, near death by Friday. Right?

If this happens I’ll side with Democrats on this argument and agree Trump is at fault and should be held accountable.

What will Democrats say if this doesn’t happen? What will be the reason?
Who said millions? Regardless, someone would have to be a gd moron to think we have an accurate number of infected.

1. We barely have ANY testing going on b/c of a lack of kits, and rationing of the kits we do have to people who are showing symptoms.

2. We are NOT testing people who were in close proximity to people who have already been confirmed infected.

3. The carriers are contagious for up to two weeks before they show symptoms.

4. The current number of infected is already 3200 people from people who started to show symptoms.

Put all that together and only a gd moron would think that those 3200 people have not spread it to numerous other people.

I swear Trumpettes are a gd cancer to this country. Their only purpose is to figure out ways to "stick it to libs" no matter how stupid the path is.

34,066 posts, read 17,096,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
Again, I am more worried about the health of Latin Americans as US Americans and Canadians are way more infected on average.
Allowing anyone into a nation from anywhere at this time is not wise.

Old 03-15-2020, 03:24 PM

4,511 posts, read 1,866,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by subaru5555 View Post

Take your own advice.
Poke a hole in my statement.

Be specific.

Don’t deflect.

Old 03-15-2020, 03:24 PM

29,834 posts, read 24,922,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
You can stick your fingers in your ears and say "nah nah na na" as much as you want. The clothes are off the emperor.

I like you're new tactic "he's a Democrat".

You aren't fooling anyone.
Trump has been a democrat most his life. That's why he contributed to Hillary's campaign in 2008. Fact.

I'm not trying to fool anyone. I'm quite happy that America has decided to ignore the whining and crying of democrats. People would rather live and enjoy their lives instead of being miserable, sore losers who whine about who is in the white house non stop. Your collective whining is actually forcing many Americans to stick their fingers in their ears so they don't have to listen to democrats whine endlessly. You folks are disturbing the peace. That's not how you gain support for your political movement.

How have those approval ratings for Trump been looking lately?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies