Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-24-2020, 01:09 PM

29,821 posts, read 14,876,526 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
@OP we know that he didn't....if you listen to the press conference, there wasn't a thing that he said that was wrong.

He clearly was referring to alternative and innovative methods that were being brought to his attention via the medical experts...but the low information, low IQ left wing establishment masterfully turned the headlines into "Trump tells you to drink Colorox Bleach and Lysol to get rid of corona"

And like the low information, low IQ left who gets their info from stand up comics, pop singers, and facebook ads...they swallowed it hook line and sinker.

This is just yet another chicken little moment. We saw the same reaction with the "Both sides" comment, the Mueller Report, the "kids in cages", the "muslim ban" and "Ukrain Phone call" and whatever else.

Once this is washed out of the weekend news cycle, they'll look for something else in the upcoming weeks.

I completely agree. With the exception of the low info, low iq statement. It's what the media does. They know the country is divided, they know there are many that despise Trump so it's so easy to spin them up into a frenzy. As we can see in this thread, and in social media. Just imagine if the media was Trump biased, we would be seeing an entire different dynamic being played out. Now Trump should know this and he either doesn't care or can't help himself...he needs to just shut the F up and let the experts talk and cancel the twitter account.

Old 04-24-2020, 01:09 PM

25,452 posts, read 9,887,900 times
Quote:
you're desperate to get him out of office because you lost the election in 2016--so you'll tell yourself anything, I get it.

But I know it's easier to keep the lie up, hoping that it'll improve your election chances.

Anyway, here are the comments verbatim:

he clearly was told and informed that they were experimenting with a number of ways to attack the virus by his use of the word "you",they are clearly ideas from others, that were new and innovative that he was informed about which is obvious.

Like I said....it's easier to keep up the lie that he was referring to household cleaning products and that he just dreamt it up.

The only blame I place on Trump is broadcasting any type of brainstorming that may go on within meetings. The left is literally looking to twist anything that he says.
We heard what we heard. The medical experts heard what they heard. The disinfectant companies heard what they heard. So no, there was no lying going on. Trump said what he said. He was practically pleading with Birx to agree with him or at least lend his idiotic hypothesis some credence.

Old 04-24-2020, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atgss View Post
#44 was an apologist for us around the world as not even "x" countries gave him a red carpet welcome = "A Wimp Globalist".
Again, clearly you are on the wrong thread.

Old 04-24-2020, 01:12 PM

29,821 posts, read 14,876,526 times
Quote:
you're desperate to get him out of office because you lost the election in 2016--so you'll tell yourself anything, I get it.

But I know it's easier to keep the lie up, hoping that it'll improve your election chances.

Anyway, here are the comments verbatim:

he clearly was told and informed that they were experimenting with a number of ways to attack the virus by his use of the word "you",they are clearly ideas from others, that were new and innovative that he was informed about which is obvious.

Like I said....it's easier to keep up the lie that he was referring to household cleaning products and that he just dreamt it up. It makes for funny memes and it reinforces this idea that Trump is as bad as they think that he is.

The only blame I place on Trump is broadcasting any type of brainstorming that may go on within meetings.
This , in a nutshell. Those that hate Trump, spin it how ever you want and show up in Nov. and make your vote count. Those that are Trump supporters, do the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
I completely agree. With the exception of the low info, low iq statement. It's what the media does. They know the country is divided, they know there are many that despise Trump so it's so easy to spin them up into a frenzy. As we can see in this thread, and in social media. Just imagine if the media was Trump biased, we would be seeing an entire different dynamic being played out. Now Trump should know this and he either doesn't care or can't help himself...he needs to just shut the F up and let the experts talk and cancel the twitter account.
There was no frenzy. Except from the medical experts and disinfectant companies who were alarmed that somebody might actually try what he was suggesting. Evidently, some thought about it, because Maryland had over 100 emergency calls today asking if it were true. Words matter. And sadly, Trump has the worst words. BTW, this has nothing to do with the media and everything to do with Trump's idiocy. We heard what we heard.

7,825 posts, read 2,753,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
You can actually see Dr. Birx's soul wither and die while listening to Trump and his disinfectant nonsense.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...ments-n1191841
I feel so sorry for her

Old 04-24-2020, 01:13 PM

15,108 posts, read 12,299,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Podo944 View Post
Just watched today's press conference. Scientist up there confirming results of studies that ultra violet light, heat, humidity, and isolate alcohol, much faster than bleach, kills or slows down coronavirus. Trump, in his weird off the cuff Trumpy way expressed enthusiasm and asked the doctor if there was a way to incorporate this into some kind of treatment or something along these lines.. again, just asking in a brainstorming inquiring puppy like way. I thought it sounded a little silly, but I also knew what he was doing. It was obvious he was just asking questions.

I pick up my phone, again make the mistake of checking out Twitter and what headline do I see trending? "Trump suggests injecting disinfectant" gods I hate Twitter and the yes... now more than ever the press! Nothing but bullbait!

Rant over!
I saw that as well. But of course the Trump hater media and their minions can't waste an opportunity to twist, embellish on and weaponize his words to bash him yet again.

Old 04-24-2020, 01:13 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,645,476 times
If only Joe Biden’s asinine comments got a one hundredth of the attention this nothingburger is getting.

Old 04-24-2020, 01:14 PM

19,835 posts, read 12,379,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Lysol had to release an official statement saying not to ingest or inject their product.

https://www.rb.com/media/news/2020/a...disinfectants/

Up next: Windex may cure pink eye.

They didn't "have" to.

No one would have thought anything about Trump's question to the doctors about possible medical treatment until the media twisted it and ran with their own TDS version to put it in the public's head.

Old 04-24-2020, 01:14 PM

6,456 posts, read 7,034,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
We heard what we heard. The medical experts heard what they heard. The disinfectant companies heard what they heard. So no, there was no lying going on. Trump said what he said. He was practically pleading with Birx to agree with him or at least lend his idiotic hypothesis some credence.
Like I said, keep the lies up, it may help your election chances.

I posted the transcript. Ignore what was actually said verbatim.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies