Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2020, 05:23 PM

8,924 posts, read 5,633,295 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
The lazy wife who earned millions in a modeling career and leanred 6 languages?

How many languages does Michelle speak? How much did she make befor getting on the gravy train?

Same goes for Hillary.
Melania would be living on the street if she hadn’t married trump she is way too old for modeling and she never made millions. She knows it too. She hasn’t a care in the world now though.

Old 05-09-2020, 05:39 PM

25,781 posts, read 12,849,279 times
Quote:

How many languages does Michelle speak? How much did she make before getting on the gravy train?

Same goes for Hillary.
I've done my reseach...

To the person who repped me and questioned Melania's ability to speak 6 languages, you are right, she is only fluent in 5, the 6th she is not fluent in.

How many does Michelle Obama speak again???????
The answer is ONE!

Melania didnt rip off American taxpayers for $285M for an Obamacare web site that never worked either.

Michelle gave the no-bid contract to a CANADIAN college classmates husbands company who botched it.

Aftter it had to be thrown in the garbage can, they refunded only $45 M of it and kept $240M for something that never worked. Thx for nothing Michelle. How much did Michelle get in kickbacks on that no-bid job?

Meanwhile Barry was trashing American company;s for outsourcing American jobs, and here the OBama's are doing the same thing..poorly. Barry had to beg AMERICAN IT company's in Silicon Valley to bail them out of the mess. They built a replaceent in 2 weeks for a fraction of the cost as Michelle's Canadian classmate.

Old 05-09-2020, 05:47 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,725,865 times
Quote:

How many languages does Michelle speak? How much did she make befor getting on the gravy train?

Same goes for Hillary.
The lazy wife who stole Michelle's speech, aka plagiarizing? Michelle has a law degree. Melania was born in a European country which exposed her to languages. Doesn't require the effort and years of education a law degree requires. Melania is an immigrant that brought her family, aka the same chain migration her husband constantly complains about. What eight years of Trump will allow is for Democrats to do the exact same thing, i.e.hire family into the White House, politicize every agency to the point of insanity, direct government funds to blue states, hold rallies constantly insulting red state residents, tell red states to declare bankruptcy, just wait until Trump supporters have to eat their own dog food.

Old 05-09-2020, 06:37 PM

1,718 posts, read 1,056,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Workin_Hard View Post
They’ll read even further in the Wile E. Coyote Big Book of Plans. I’m sure Acme, Inc. is already on speed dial.
Now that is funny.

Old 05-09-2020, 06:54 PM

8,272 posts, read 11,000,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
Melania would be living on the street if she hadn’t married trump she is way too old for modeling and she never made millions. She knows it too. She hasn’t a care in the world now though.
This is not about Melania.

Old 05-09-2020, 07:56 PM

35,090 posts, read 17,051,842 times
The Democrats will do as they did after the 1972 and 1984, 1988 debacles; look to move to the center. That will leave hard leftists like myself without a political home.

Old 05-09-2020, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
What's that old saying about counting chickens and eggs?

Less than 6 months now.

Well 67% of American voters think Trump will be re-elected, so there's that.

Biden voter enthusiasm 28%, Trump 55% warns your New York Times.

Biden's been wrong on China for 20 years, and he helped export Millions of American jobs.

Biden advised Obama not to take out Bin Laden....oops!

Biden took the side of big banks against middle class America's lenders...oh my!

Biden lied about his former wife's & sons tragic accident.

Biden lied about his education..he didnt graduate near the top of his class or have an acedemic scholarship.

Biden's Son Hunter is a train wreck....unqualified to sit on the Burisma Board, impregnating how many women? Drugs, sex, & rock 'n roll.

Biden's Ukranian job leaves a lot of doubts in voters minds.

The Biden family syndicate made millions off of rebuilding Iraq.

Biden may have known about the Trump Russian hoax..stay tuned to Bill Barr's every word.

Speaking of eggs, Joe Biden's mind is a fried egg.

Speaking of Chicken's...Joe's been hiding in his basement for 5 weeks now...what is he afraid of?

Old 05-09-2020, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sholomar View Post
They are just being themselves, which is neurotic, emotional, and reactive. They aren't going to change or reinvent themselves because that would mean being fake. I'll give them credit for their honestly though. Now admittedly, Trump acts just like them, perhaps worse, which is why they dislike him so much. He borrows from their playbook.

Opening stuff back up early against the wishes of the nanny state is only going to increase his popularity. He might actually win whereas he might not have had the virus not occurred. I don't care much either way.
If you don't care much, what are you doing here?

Old 05-09-2020, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
The Democrats will do as they did after the 1972 and 1984, 1988 debacles; look to move to the center. That will leave hard leftists like myself without a political home.
There's always the communist party. Stop hiding out in the Democrat party. Have the guts to go for it.

Old 05-09-2020, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
What's next for the Dems is gaining control of the senate and bringing back proper checks and balances to government. This may not happen until 2022. I wouldn't expect significant changes to their general philosophy, other than a more leftward slide perhaps.
Left = Losing Ask Bernie. They must pivot to the center, even if they are just lying about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies