Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2020, 08:22 AM

552 posts, read 223,451 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
It's funny, any time people bring up Biden's absolute inadequacy, it's never denied, the only response is a variant of "orange man bad".

Pretty telling.

If it were up to the overwhelming majority of Democrat actual active VOTERS...
Biden would not even be the nominee. He is the DNC pick, not who the actual
voters want to support.

The DNC seems to only be interested in eating their young anymore. They
completely ignore and discredit early on extremely vote worthy and confidence
inspiring candidates. I have no idea why.

I do think 2020 will be the last of the DNC. I see a new, yet to be formed and
named party occurring. I believe voters are sick and tired of the shenanigans
and the non stop b.s. out of all our elected representatives. I believe lobbying
is a huge problem, as is dark money political exploitation. Dividing us all as a
nation is the perfect guise to distract us all from what is actually happening.
Our political institutions have become fronts to anyone fortunate to be elected
to office becoming privy to riches beyond wildest dreams in return for handing
over the keys to the kingdom to private interest.

We need a new party and a lot of revision of old power structures and tax
law. The majority of US did not choose Biden. We are stuck with him so
far.

Old 05-10-2020, 09:23 AM

18,741 posts, read 7,620,616 times
If Trump's re-elected, what next for Democrat's?

Four more year's of howling at the moon, screaming Russia Russia Russia, trying to fool normal people into believing Trump is'nt fit for the Presidency, getting their head's handed to them again and again, and misusing apostrophe's.

Old 05-10-2020, 09:33 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,912,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
But Biden isn't a hard enough leftist. We want AntiFa or Black Lives Matter selecting the nominee.

The Governors set the pattern by wrecking the U.S. in order to build back a juster, fairer and greener country.
Yeah because they had the same info Trump had and knew social distancing couldn't really work in many businesses and on mass transit...

As for using Antifa, 2017 called. They haven't been relevant since then. BLM had been similarly quiet.

Old 05-10-2020, 09:35 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,659,336 times
If Dems lose get ready for the mid-terms.

Same with the GOP.

Old 05-10-2020, 10:20 AM

1,134 posts, read 405,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
If Dems lose get ready for the mid-terms. Same with the GOP.
It will certainly be interesting. It seemed like there were countless messages posted here and in the Elections sub-forum about the midterms, and how what we saw in 2018 is a definitive preview of what we'll see in the Presidential election this year. Quite a few messages implied it's going to be a slam dunk win for the DNC based on those midterms.

Some major developments have occurred since then, the coronavirus pandemic and the DNC pushing Joe Biden to the front implying he will be the nominee.

There's still plenty of time for some additional unexpected developments before the election. It will be fascinating to see how this all plays out by November.

Old 05-10-2020, 10:56 AM

5,606 posts, read 3,514,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
Well, for them to have any chance at all, they need people to be dumb enough to blame Trump for the virus.

It'll be interesting to see those in the media who have been attacking Trump for trying to get people back to work as soon as it is safe to do so then start attacking him for not doing enough to help the economy.
I'm sure they'll find a way that seems sensible to them though ...

Old 05-10-2020, 11:03 AM

8,957 posts, read 2,561,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe Conkling View Post
It'll be interesting to see those in the media who have been attacking Trump for trying to get people back to work as soon as it is safe to do so then start attacking him for not doing enough to help the economy.
I'm sure they'll find a way that seems sensible to them though ...
I don't even think they'll try to find a way to have it make sense, they'll just keep saying things because their target demographic are either too dumb or too affected by TDS to do any thinking for themselves whatsoever.

It's similar to how we'll have our friends on the left asking for 10K a month payments to families and attempting to double the spending in the most recent stimulus while also complaining about the deficit.

It's similar to a child throwing a tantrum, it doesn't matter to them the things they are saying are illogical and contradictory, they are just upset and flailing about.

Old 05-10-2020, 11:33 AM

52,291 posts, read 52,734,263 times
The democrats have abandoned me and any anything resemling what they used stand for.

I really don't like trump, but I pray that he wins, I'm going to plug him every chance I get.

I wanna give the Dims the biggest throbbing middle finger buzz off that I can muster.

Last edited by Chowhound; 05-10-2020 at 11:47 AM..

Old 05-10-2020, 12:51 PM

26,694 posts, read 14,576,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
Russia-mania part 2?
This time China-mania.

Old 05-10-2020, 02:33 PM

18,741 posts, read 7,620,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
The democrats have abandoned me and any anything resemling what they used stand for.

I really don't like trump, but I pray that he wins, I'm going to plug him every chance I get.

I wanna give the Dims the biggest throbbing middle finger buzz off that I can muster.
Ronald Reagan was a member of the Democrat party in the 1950s, until he switched to the Republican party in 1962 as the Democrats kept moving further and further left.

About this change, he remarked, "I didn't leave the Democrat party. The Democrat party left me."

It's been happening more and more ever since.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies