Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2020, 04:27 PM

16,083 posts, read 6,848,003 times

Advertisements

Like it or hate it the following is only my opinion:

As a New York Conservative ( rare bird ) I have followed the rules.
Wore a mask and gloves. My relative died from Corona Virus.
Another relative in Hospice. Both over 60 and both very ill.

I could do away with the lock down which is a crock of ( you know what )
but the gloves and masks are a serious thing to consider ( not a decree ).

Best wishes ..be safe...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2020, 04:36 PM

39,869 posts, read 26,508,031 times
Somebody get that boy a tissue.

Old 05-23-2020, 04:54 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,098,111 times
Default Governor Blackface From Virginia caught not wearing mask at beach

https://mobile.twitter.com/KyleWayne...97423154876416

Hmm, imagine if this was a Republican

Old 05-23-2020, 04:58 PM

19,842 posts, read 12,102,488 times
He's standing so close to that little girl she can tell what he had for lunch.

Old 05-23-2020, 05:26 PM

15,837 posts, read 6,543,563 times
Mask wearing will probably need to become a social convention in order to attain widespread acceptance. Perhaps by the end of the year we'll all be so used to it we won't think twice?

Old 05-23-2020, 05:27 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,545,820 times
I'll bet my friends from Virginia are not impressed!

Old 05-23-2020, 05:31 PM

20,107 posts, read 9,018,880 times
are they sure it was him?

what color was his face?

Old 05-23-2020, 05:49 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,503,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
I'll bet my friends from Virginia are not impressed!
This Virginian knows that Democrats are hypocrites. Here’s just one more example.

Old 05-23-2020, 05:51 PM

7,733 posts, read 6,462,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
Wow, you are a perfect example is what is wrong with this country, and play right along help adding to the division, America will implode from within, it won't be some foreign terrorist with beards, won't be those bronwn people coming in illegally,

It will be homegrown Americans like yourself, and those on the left who blame Trump for everything.

We now have 40 million Americas out of work, a decimated economy, racer relations worse than they were 60 years go, Agenda 21 in motion(you probably don't know what that is look it up) the UN is involved, not a conspiracy theory, it is real and documented.

But by all means carry on, make everything political, create more division. Why worry your little head over those silly things I brought up, it's more important to keep adding to the divide.

But I will be a good sport, I live in CA and wear a mask in store. Will not wear out walking, driving.or local beaches(not really a big beach person) Why not?Masks cut down on our oxygen intake, thus lowering the immune system, add you become more susceptible to diseases when you're in isolation, these are facts not conjecture. Fresh air is important, salt water air is especially good for respiratory issues so not wearing one is smart besides it from county, so LA County you're supposed to wear a mask I guess the lifeguards I saw on the news missed the memo, as did the cops as they weren't wearing them.See people out here are to starting to question "do as I say not as I do' mantra. You go north to Ventura or south to Orange County no mask, when things start to contradict or vary for no good reason, it it time to start asking questions

Now here is some good advice for you no fee...LOL. People out here are fed up. So regardless of who they voted for, it is gone beyond that.So some may not like Trump there is equal if not more disdain for Newsom. People out here and sadly now many had to learn the hard way you better put your differences aside for the near future,or all of us lose.

Who I voted and who other people that you don't know isn't any of your business Do you ask people how much money they have i the bank, how much they earn? You really need to get past this;

Used to be "United We Stand Divided We Fall" well we are in freefall. It's time to ask yourself what is important in your life. Especially if you have children, it really can't be this type of petty nonsense.

People like yourself and the this goes for the extreme left as well. You're on your driveway looking a small dent to the car, meanwhile right behind your house is on fire, burning to the ground but you're too busy to notice looking at the dent instead.

Yes... race relations are so much worse than back in the day when black people were being sprayed with fire hoses for protesting for their civil rights.

Old 05-23-2020, 06:18 PM

45,226 posts, read 26,443,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
Mask wearing will probably need to become a social convention in order to attain widespread acceptance. Perhaps by the end of the year we'll all be so used to it we won't think twice?
Lets hope not, wearing a mask is unhealthy for the otherwise healthy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies