Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-09-2020, 02:26 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,702,646 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by madison999 View Post
None of those words are meant to hurt you, so the fact that sticks and stones is all you can muster for a response says a lot.

What is your actual plan? You seem pathologically dishonest with yourself.
There is no actual plan other than what I described. What is your actual plan for black wealth being 10 times less than whites? What is your plan for black poverty being twice that of whites? What is your plan for black homicides being 9 times that of whites? What is your plan to deal with black having an inferiority complex about being black? What will YOU or America do about any of these things....."since you never owned a slave and not the one responsible?" What is your or Americans plan other than letting these conditions just linger for another 100 years?

If you don't have an action plan....don't ask me for one or criticize anybody with one. Don't point blacks out as a problem if you are not willing to have blacks pointed out when applying the solution.

You cannot solve an inequality without DISCRIMINATION. Do the math....or learn it. There is no plan or solution that does not include some form of discrimination and targeting....which you call racism and black supremacy. Mathematically, show me how you correct an inequality without treating the sides differently. That is your assignment for the day. I already know you will not do it because you can't. It's not possible.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2020, 02:30 PM

7,269 posts, read 4,210,728 times
Indentured Servant - serious question - off topic though: do you, or anyone you know, or anyone they know - have any problem showing an ID to vote or have trouble getting the necessary ID to vote ?

Old 06-09-2020, 02:31 PM

25,118 posts, read 16,206,328 times
by the way, I'm 54 and have always lived in NC - and FWIW, we never did the "ride in the front seat cause only N sit in the back". I'd never even heard of such a thing until I saw your post above

Old 06-09-2020, 02:33 PM

25,118 posts, read 16,206,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruiser Brody View Post
STOP WALLOWING IN THE VICTIM MENTALITY. My God, you seem to see EVERYTHING through racist glasses. No wonder you cannot get out of your own way. The only one holding you down is YOU.

Signed,

A black man who does not make excuses or call all whites naturally racist.
it's too bad you're not a Democrat, because it seems black Dems are the only ones who would have a chance to get this point through to him. It's literally been a year-long process for me, but obviously I'm the wrong race and party

Old 06-09-2020, 02:35 PM

860 posts, read 321,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Yes...black parents teach their children this.....but they are not consciously teaching them this, but rather, teaching them this through their behavior. Don't look at it like parents sitting their kids down and telling them these things. It's parents and relatives just going about their normal routines and conversations and the children picking up on it without the parent even talking to the children about it. Youth are like sponges. They are absorbing all content from their senses.

Keep in mind that this is what whites were telling blacks for hundreds of years. That is how blacks picked up the belief. Blacks were conditioned to see and treat each other in the way whites were seeing and treating blacks. Why do you think so many blacks reference one and other by the N word? They learned it from whites.
Let's set the record straight.

This is what WE do as blacks:

* We teach our children that whites are bad, racist and hold us down.

* We have a disproportionate amount of children in one parent households.

* We commit a MASSIVE disproportionate amount of violent crime.

* We willingly volunteer to get used by democrats for their political gain.

* We keep voting the EXACT SAME WAY, while expecting different results.

* We forget that a REPUBLICAN freed the slaves, that REPUBLICANS wrote the original civil rights legislation that democrats were against, before flipping, and that MLK was a REPUBLICAN.

* We are the ones who violently protest anytime one of us is killed by police, but are NO WHERE TO BE FOUND if it was a white person killed by police.

* We KILL OUR OWN MEN MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE COULD EVER DREAM OF.

* We try our best to alienate whites by claiming ANYTHING they have in their lives is because of their skin color and not because they worked for it.

My God Indentured Servant, first change your victim name and them WAKE THE HELL UP ALREADY!

Old 06-09-2020, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoBromhal View Post
it's too bad you're not a Democrat, because it seems black Dems are the only ones who would have a chance to get this point through to him. It's literally been a year-long process for me, but obviously I'm the wrong race and party
He will not listen to me either. He is fully indoctrinated, trying to indoctrinate others.

Old 06-09-2020, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
You and I are very similar in age. I’m a year older than you and grew up in the South in an upper middle class area and black and white children were completely integrated, even when I was in elementary school, both private and public.
Michigan, Wisconsin, Northern Ohio, Northern Illinois....were and are among the most segregated states in the nation. Detroit, Milwaukee, Chicago, Cleveland are all probably in the top 5 most segregated metropolitan areas in the nation. Lots of racism in these places. The south was always integrated residentially but segregated socially. The north was more integrated socially but segregated residentially. However, if you were segregated residentially you did not get much opportunity to integrate socially...lol

Old 06-09-2020, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
Indentured Servant - serious question - off topic though: do you, or anyone you know, or anyone they know - have any problem showing an ID to vote or have trouble getting the necessary ID to vote ?
I don't vote often. I am not a fan of democrats or republicans. I am a conscientious objector to the two party system. However, my wife often makes me go vote. I am not the best person to answer that question.

Old 06-09-2020, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Michigan, Wisconsin, Northern Ohio, Northern Illinois....were and are among the most segregated states in the nation. Detroit, Milwaukee, Chicago, Cleveland are all probably in the top 5 most segregated metropolitan areas in the nation. Lots of racism in these places. The south was always integrated residentially but segregated socially. The north was more integrated socially but segregated residentially. However, if you were segregated residentially you did not get much opportunity to integrate socially...lol
And the reason these places are segregated is BECAUSE WE MAKE A CONSCIOUS CHOICE TO NOT LIVE NEAR WHITES, so what do you expect? Whites are not stopping us from moving anywhere. WE MAKE THAT CHOICE ON OUR OWN. I had a choice and I moved into a 95% white community. BEST DECISION EVER!

Old 06-09-2020, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruiser Brody View Post
STOP WALLOWING IN THE VICTIM MENTALITY. My God, you seem to see EVERYTHING through racist glasses. No wonder you cannot get out of your own way. The only one holding you down is YOU.

Signed,

A black man who does not make excuses or call all whites naturally racist.

Again, for anyone who does not understand white conservative encryption code:

"Victim mentality" is encryption for "pointing out white racism and its effects".

Note that you will often hear white conservatives claiming blacks as victims "of liberalism". That is not to be confused with "wollowing in the victim mentality", but rather, true CAUSE and EFFECT logical reasoning...lol.

I am writing a "How things work" book about white conservative encrypted language. Should be in your local stores by the fall.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies