Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-04-2020, 02:46 AM

52,283 posts, read 52,713,798 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Nobody here trashing Trump can give any solid political reason for doing so, it's a bad habit and they literally can't resist. They wake up in the morning craving the rush they get from posting online hate. It's such a weird and sad thing to see.
I'm a middle aged white guy, probably trump's demo. I literally laugh at him. He's so ****ing orange. He told NATO to pay up. He put China on check. He shutdown travel to China when Turkey neck Pelosi was welcoming Chinese parties.

He presided over a great economy, he's got a big fat woman ass was on him but whatever.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2020, 03:05 AM

5,503 posts, read 7,336,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurieJK View Post
Seemed like a campaign rally to me. Did taxpayers pay for this?
You obviously have not seen a Trump campaign rally. They are nothing like this. He was quiet, almost solemn for much of his speech. We are at war with people that want to destroy the country as founded. And it is not a fringe group that is doing it, it is the democrat party.

Old 07-04-2020, 03:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I love our country. That's why I wear a mask. I do it for you
Isn't there a C19 thread?

Old 07-04-2020, 03:08 AM

Quote:
Oh yeah, you really got me I don't remember Obama doing a photo op during a global pandemic. If you can find one then please post it.
I don't remember Obama doing anything during a global pandemic.

Old 07-04-2020, 03:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
I've been to Mount Rushmore.

I had to see that it was so desecrated by the Trumpenfuhrer's presence there for this photo-op. The only thing in common with those great men on that stone face is that they all shared sitting in the Oval Office.
Of course you are wrong about everything and Washington never sat in the Oval office.

Old 07-04-2020, 03:26 AM

5,067 posts, read 1,667,704 times
That was an incredible setting for a speech to celebrate the birthday of our nation.

Old 07-04-2020, 03:30 AM

34,234 posts, read 18,590,367 times
Trump was spot on yet again.

Old 07-04-2020, 03:59 AM

16,083 posts, read 6,857,292 times
Excerpt: Mt. Rushmore

Response:
Probably one of the greatest speeches ever given by a president in one of the most difficult times in our country
purposefully squelched by the media. I came across it accidentally as live on location protesters were blocking the
road in an attempt to block ticket holders. They placed trucks with tires across the roadway. The trucks were removed
...the local police and the national guard moved in and dispersed the crowd quickly without any major incident.
That is how I learned of the President Donald Trump Mt.Rushmore event. An oooops by the leftist media that
President Donald Trump was to speak and did he speak. A must see video that accurately depicts what is going on
in the United States and what the President has in store for the outcome....I was so moved by the people
of South Dakota. Being a Life long Conservative in New York I am constantly bombarded by such left wing sentiment
which upsets me. This is not the America I grew up in. Listening to the representatives of South Dakota and the
people gave me hope. Made me feel like the America I once new is not lost of forgotten. It is just not in New York.
Time to check out of this nasty city as soon as I can. God Bless America and God Bless President Donald Trump
and the people of South Dakota.

Do not be surprised if the video is blocked from viewing.......................

Last edited by Mr.Retired; 07-04-2020 at 04:14 AM..

Old 07-04-2020, 04:09 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,411,082 times
Quote:
Oh yeah, you really got me I don't remember Obama doing a photo op during a global pandemic. If you can find one then please post it.

The right was too busy feigning outrage over Obama putting his feet up on his desk and wearing a tan suit to pay attention to anything that actually mattered.

Now of course Trump could place the Constitution on the desk and do a tap dance on it and they'd sing his praises as if he's the second coming.

Old 07-04-2020, 04:41 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,847,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikoshaprl View Post
You obviously have not seen a Trump campaign rally. They are nothing like this. He was quiet, almost solemn for much of his speech. We are at war with people that want to destroy the country as founded. And it is not a fringe group that is doing it, it is the democrat party.
Actually, I think it is a party of one that is ruining our beloved country. His initials are DJT. JMO
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies