Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-12-2020, 10:37 AM

25,947 posts, read 24,739,641 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidt1 View Post
USA sent diplomat to Taiwan. Xi Jinping the pooh got nervous and told wumao army to work harder at distorting the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYgaKF1JCCc
Sorry, I don't watch your videos from those shady Indian sources...

I am against the idea of threatening to take Taiwan back with force, but I do agree with China that Taiwan is an island that belongs to China. The losers of the Chinese civil war fled there and stole the island from the mainland. That's why the UN does not recognize Taiwan as a country.
Would the US have accepted the losers of the civil war fleeing to, say, Florida and declaring it a separate country? Certainly not.

Old 08-12-2020, 10:40 AM

3,771 posts, read 1,523,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncguy50 View Post
China says there can only be one tiger on the mountain. You understand what they mean by that, don't you?
which mountain? their own? that makes sense.

Old 08-12-2020, 10:40 AM

4,445 posts, read 1,449,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
And China said that in an interview or where?
It's a Chinese idiom that reflects their goal of world dominance.

Old 08-12-2020, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblahyoutoo View Post
which mountain? their own? that makes sense.
LOL. Wow. You know the old adage about opening your mouth and proving yourself a fool. Yup. That's you.

Old 08-12-2020, 10:45 AM

Here's another Chinese idiom: "Pretend to be a pig, to eat the tiger."

Guess the leftists who don't know what the first idiom means won't understand this one either.

Old 08-12-2020, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
Sorry, I don't watch your videos from those shady Indian sources...

I am against the idea of threatening to take Taiwan back with force, but I do agree with China that Taiwan is an island that belongs to China. The losers of the Chinese civil war fled there and stole the island from the mainland. That's why the UN does not recognize Taiwan as a country.
Would the US have accepted the losers of the civil war fleeing to, say, Florida and declaring it a separate country? Certainly not.
We are going to accept Taiwan and hopefully, help to free Hong Kong from the authoritarian, brutal CCP, led by Winnie the Pooh.

Old 08-12-2020, 10:50 AM

Neuling is a tool of the Chinese Communist Party.

Old 08-12-2020, 10:57 AM

Quote:
It's a Chinese idiom that reflects their goal of world dominance.
That doesn't make any sense since China never tried to dominate the world, neither in the past, nor now.
Every language has lots of idioms, but that doesn't say anything about their politics or whatever.

A certain dominance comes automatically with size, the same will happen with India sooner or later. After all, I am not one of those racist Westerners who think the West has to dominate the world. Various US politicians have openly said things like that the US has to dominate the world. Where is your criticism of that?

Old 08-12-2020, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Neuling is a tool of the Chinese Communist Party.
One can't become a member of a party in another country. I am not even a member of any party where I live. I don't even like parties, never went voting in all my life because I don't believe in the Western type of democracy.

Old 08-12-2020, 11:01 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,154,780 times
Communists are here in the United States like a cancer taking over the minds of people. China knows this and is elated that they have infiltrated the colleges, the news networks and the minds of many who don't even know they are supporting communism.

There is a war going on right now between Americans who love America and Communists who hate America and want to transition into Communism Marxism. This transition has been going on for decades . We have funded Communist China for decades and they are now using their money and power to buy off many to take over America.. this is their goal and we see them chipping away at our freedoms daily. Collectivism is not for individual rights. They want to take them away with big government, make common Americans dependent on government so they want to make individuals poor . Then they have no power , no money to fight back when the Communists get into power.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies