Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2020, 11:21 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,377,888 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
I do! I want government troops to seize your private property and make you eat porridge three times a day in a government commune.
I prefer cold cereal if I get a choice.

Old 08-21-2020, 11:27 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,650,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movintime View Post
It sure does affect. It is tyrannical. It mandates, for no reason other than marxist control, that we must be subservient sheep & govt controls us. Where will this end? In slavery again?
So all out WRONG you are. What is really tyrannical and freedom robbing is coming down with the virus and so sick with it that you don't feel like exercising your freedom and liberty, especially if laid up in ICU at the hospital. Fighting the virus means war. That means being on the defense by reducing the likelihood of getting COVID-19 by masking up, social distancing and taking other precautions. You wouldn't go marching off to war unarmed. So I don't mind required mask mandates. Maybe you do, but I don't want to end up like this young man who got COVID-19. He still has lingering effects from it. Don't tell me it's not likely I'll come down with it, because nobody knows to what extent they will be affected by it once infected. That is one of the mysteries of the virus I don't want to play around with. Fear the virus, not the mask.

https://www.ocolly.com/news/my-exper...c393744ed.html

From his story: "Since receiving my negative tests I still have lingering symptoms. My breathing is still rough, making working out and basically any physical activity hard to complete. I still wake up dazed and cloudy some days and still feel random waves of exhaustion from time to time."
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies