Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2020, 09:24 PM

4,182 posts, read 5,066,168 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
This would destroy the global economy in under a weeks time
It's already in pretty bad shape.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2020, 09:28 PM

6,751 posts, read 3,371,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Chinese virologist says she'll release evidence proving COVID-19 was made in Wuhan

Claims a far-right web site.
It's no claim. She is an expert in the field and has risked herself with TV interviews to bring this to the public. I saw her speak tonight. She is no fraud.

Why do you want to cover up for the Chinese? Are you a communist? Do you have something to gain, or is it because Creepy Uncle Joe would sweep the China connection under the rug and call everyone xenophobes and racists?

This thing started in CHINA and CHINA deserves to be blamed and held accountable for it. Who knows what kind of biological weapon they'll release next in their quest to dominate the world? Maybe you'd be happier under Chinese rule and if Biden wins, you just might get your wish.

Old 09-15-2020, 09:36 PM

8,154 posts, read 3,682,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post
It's no claim. She is an expert in the field and has risked herself with TV interviews to bring this to the public. I saw her speak tonight. She is no fraud.

Why do you want to cover up for the Chinese? Are you a communist? Do you have something to gain, or is it because Creepy Uncle Joe would sweep the China connection under the rug and call everyone xenophobes and racists?

This thing started in CHINA and CHINA deserves to be blamed and held accountable for it. Who knows what kind of biological weapon they'll release next in their quest to dominate the world? Maybe you'd be happier under Chinese rule and if Biden wins, you just might get your wish.
Oh, yeah? Because you say so? How many publications in Nature Medicine do you have?

Old 09-15-2020, 09:46 PM

6,751 posts, read 3,371,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by serger View Post
Oh, yeah? Because you say so? How many publications in Nature Medicine do you have?
Not because I say so, because SHE says so. I would believe a top virologist over the hacks you leftists watch on CNN that just want to perpetuate a false narrative and blame everything on Trump.

Old 09-15-2020, 10:17 PM

8,154 posts, read 3,682,802 times
Quote:
Not because I say so, because SHE says so. I would believe a top virologist over the hacks you leftists watch on CNN that just want to perpetuate a false narrative and blame everything on Trump.
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-0820-9

https://www.hku.hk/press/news_detail_21274.html

Old 09-15-2020, 10:30 PM

3,771 posts, read 1,525,443 times
she has connections to crooked bannon and probably being funded/paid by him to spread bogus lies.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/steve-...covid?ref=home

she was probably the source that pompeo and trump were circle jerking to a few months back, but have been strangely hush about since then.

Old 09-15-2020, 10:50 PM

2,033 posts, read 1,985,961 times
Quote:
I believe her as well. What does she stand to gain by coming forward with this information? Nobody wants to be a target by a tyrannical communist government. Not to mention US media that will do whatever possible to discredit her. So now Twitter suspends a user at the request of a foreign government? Twitter needs to have the hammer dropped on them for this.

Old 09-15-2020, 10:53 PM

1,052 posts, read 453,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastphilly View Post
I believe her as well. What does she stand to gain by coming forward with this information? Nobody wants to be a target by a tyrannical communist government. Not to mention US media that will do whatever possible to discredit her. So now Twitter suspends a user at the request of a foreign government? Twitter needs to have the hammer dropped on them for this.
If she really was just a quack, why would they so swiftly suspend her Twitter? If they weren't afraid they'd let it slide because there have been plenty of claims about it being lab made before.

Old 09-15-2020, 11:20 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,384,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastphilly View Post

You actually believe that a Chinese citizen married to a non citizen would be allowed within 1000 feet of this lab? Please. How gullible are you folks?

As for what to gain? Thats simple. This is bank rolled by a ex Chinese millionaire for Bannon. Theres a lot to gain here.

Old 09-15-2020, 11:32 PM

7,150 posts, read 4,744,539 times
Twitter suspended her account probably because China told them to. I believe her. This virus has acted in ways no other virus has in its damage to other organs. It was no accident from a bat for god sakes. China is evil.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies