Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-14-2020, 09:07 PM

16,119 posts, read 10,797,985 times

Advertisements

The 50+ court cases were simply a PR propaganda effort by Trump. Repeat the big lie over and over and his followers, incapable of independent thought, will suck it up. It is reported 24/7 and his puppets, like Rudy, prance around like trained monkeys in front of cameras. Trumpers need their daily dose of Fox or Breitbart or QAnon to think. They have no understanding of election rules or the constitution so they believe the lie. There is no evidence of fraud that will pass even a basic legal test and every Trump lawyer involved knows it. They should all be disbarred.

The Trump era began and ended with a big lie: birther-ism and election fraud, like bookends. The Trumpers were too attracted to shiny things and false promises and outlandish lies from a TV con man to think for themselves.

Old 12-14-2020, 09:26 PM

15,109 posts, read 8,661,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
that's a false claim. for one there was only 6,000 at the tulsa rally after the campaign notoriously claimed there's be a million.
Hahaha .... you’re funny .... did you count them personally? Let me guess, you counted all their legs, and divided by two?

I attended the Trump Rally here in Austin in 2016 .... and Austin is a veritable cesspool of liberal lunatics stinking up the center of our Red State .... it was at the Expo Center, where we have the Republic of Texas biker rally that draws over 100,000 each year .... we also have a huge Rodeo there too. Been to many big events, and the place is huge, easy in, easy out. But the Trump Rally was insane ... I’ve never seen more people in that place ... there were thousands outside who couldn’t get in ....took me two freaking hours to get to the highway and get home, and I only lived 5 miles away.

Another lie I’d like to expose .... it wasn’t just a bunch of old white rednecks either ... LOL ... the crowd there was probably 40% white, 60% black and Hispanic. And everyone was everybody’s best friend .... it was an amazing scene ... the energy in that place was like a Texas Longhorns game x 3.

Old 12-14-2020, 09:30 PM

9,913 posts, read 9,616,417 times
I'm afraid that the Supreme court did not want to be bothered with the Texas lawsuit, so they chose not to take the case, and used some kind of lame excuse that sounded reasonably plausible.

Old 12-14-2020, 09:43 PM

26,577 posts, read 14,482,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Hahaha .... you’re funny .... did you count them personally?

that was the count from the tulsa fire marshal ( 6,200 to be exact ).

Old 12-14-2020, 09:51 PM

28,692 posts, read 18,842,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
I'm afraid that the Supreme court did not want to be bothered with the Texas lawsuit, so they chose not to take the case, and used some kind of lame excuse that sounded reasonably plausible.

The Texas lawsuit militated against states' rights, and this is a pro-states' right court.

If they had supported the Texas lawsuit, that would have put the federal government in control of internal state voting procedures...this conservative, "originalist" Supreme Court was not going to do that.

Old 12-14-2020, 09:52 PM

37,170 posts, read 19,265,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Vega View Post
Biden could only get a half dozen
Trump got rally goers, Biden got voters. Sounds like an equitable swap to me.

Old 12-14-2020, 10:09 PM

15,109 posts, read 8,661,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
There are irregularities in every election and they don't amount to massive fraud but You believe otherwise because Trump says so, some people will believe anything. We are over 30 days past the election and still waiting for this massive fraud, anything?

Some people have a hard time swallowing the results because Trump had such great rallies and people thought that translated into votes. Face it, he never broke 50 % popularity in one of the hottest economies in 70 years, that is pretty amazing and indicative of his lack of popularity.
I missed one important point in my pre ious response .....

I don’t believe there was massive fraud because Trump says so. He says a lot of things that I don’t always agree with, just to be clear. No, I believe what I see, and I find it compelling when you have 200 witnesses from five different states, recounting very similar experiences. And forgive me please, but I find video evidence to be particularly persuasive .... maybe it’s just me.

As an example ... a few witnesses from Georgia claimed they were told that counting would stop for the evening, and they were told to go home .... poll workers, poll watchers, media. There was also a report of a water main break that necessitated a stop in vote counting, reported on the news that evening. Nevertheless, an Election official denied anyone was told to leave. So, we have this he said, she said situation. That is, until a surveillance video emerged showing that everyone packed up and left, all simultaneously, which surely wasn’t just a coincidental thing where everyone decided on their own to leave all at once. Clearly, they were told to leave. We then see 4 people remaining behind, and just as soon as the Coast was clear, they start dragging cases of ballots out from under this table that had a black covering draped over it. And they begin stuffing those tabulators with ballots for the next 2-3 hours, without the supervision of poll observers required by law.

Of course, election officials claim there is nothing out of the ordinary seen on the video .... shameless, gaslighting liars .... the video shows criminal activity ..... premeditated election fraud, plain as day.

So I don’t need to believe any one person, but 200 witnesses and a couple of videos? Yep, I believe that. And, I believe the expert cyber security company who did a forensic analysis on 16 Dominion Voting Machines in Michigan.... their conclusion.... the machines were designed to commit election fraud, and should not be used by Michigan. Yep, I believe that.

Old 12-14-2020, 10:14 PM

42,867 posts, read 26,366,900 times
Quote:
I missed one important point in my pre ious response .....

I don’t believe there was massive fraud because Trump says so. He says a lot of things that I don’t always agree with, just to be clear. No, I believe what I see, and I find it compelling when you have 200 witnesses from five different states, recounting very similar experiences. And forgive me please, but I find video evidence to be particularly persuasive .... maybe it’s just me.

As an example ... a few witnesses from Georgia claimed they were told that counting would stop for the evening, and they were told to go home .... poll workers, poll watchers, media. There was also a report of a water main break that necessitated a stop in vote counting, reported on the news that evening. Nevertheless, an Election official denied anyone was told to leave. So, we have this he said, she said situation. That is, until a surveillance video emerged showing that everyone packed up and left, all simultaneously, which surely wasn’t just a coincidental thing where everyone decided on their own to leave all at once. Clearly, they were told to leave. We then see 4 people remaining behind, and just as soon as the Coast was clear, they start dragging cases of ballots out from under this table that had a black covering draped over it. And they begin stuffing those tabulators with ballots for the next 2-3 hours, without the supervision of poll observers required by law.

Of course, election officials claim there is nothing out of the ordinary seen on the video .... shameless, gaslighting liars .... the video shows criminal activity ..... premeditated election fraud, plain as day.

So I don’t need to believe any one person, but 200 witnesses and a couple of videos? Yep, I believe that. And, I believe the expert cyber security company who did a forensic analysis on 16 Dominion Voting Machines in Michigan.... their conclusion.... the machines were designed to commit election fraud, and should not be used by Michigan. Yep, I believe that.
Do some research on that "expert cyber security company". The head of that company, Russell Ramsfeld has been proven wrong in every claim he's made about voter fraud. He makes specious vague claims and in one case gave data for a county that wasn't even in the state he was investigating.

Old 12-14-2020, 10:18 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,917,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Trump is a very negative and abusive person, I would expect the media to report on poor behavior by any president.
They haven't yet reported on the vast amount of corruption of the Biden crime family, led by the Big Guy himself, the demented, pedophile, Joe the career clown and laughing stock of politics.. ..

Old 12-14-2020, 11:08 PM

1,733 posts, read 950,773 times
Quote:
You’re confusing arrogance with disgust ... I’m disgusted by liars, crooks, and by very dense people who stand outside in the middle of the day, sun beating them in the face, and insist it’s Nighttime. It’s infuriating ignorance.

So, why have the suits been dismissed? Because the system is corrupt, top to bottom, and it really has been for a very long time. It’s just never been exposed like it is now. Even I’m surprised at the depth, and I don’t surprise easily. And, this isn’t about Republicans versus Democrats, as much as you all think it is. If that were true, you wouldn’t see a Republican governor allowing what transpired in Georgia go unchallenged. And you would not see a Georgia US District Court Judge who was appointed by George W Bush, side against the President of the United States .... a judge who favorably decided on a suit in a 2016 voter registration matter, for the left. And I might also remind y’all, that while both Bush Sr and Jr are supposed Republicans ... neither would endorse Trump, or attend the RNC nomination, or the subsequent Inauguration. So, this whole left versus right thing remains the wool that’s been pulled over your eyes, and most of you will never see the truth. As Mark Twain said so correctly, “ it’s easier to fool a person than it is to convince him he’s been fooled”.

The reality is, these courts are acting more as gate keepers, than courts of law, because if any of these cases were actually heard by the court, all of the evidence would be presented and become public record, and everyone would see exactly how foul and corrupt things really are.

I’ve already addressed this point before, but the reality is, none of these courts have acted in good faith, and their decisions to deny the cases have been solely based on a legal principle of “standing”, which in some cases can be legit, though in many cases, illegitimately misapplied, deliberately. It’s a legal way for a court to deny due process, and squash a case they wish to get rid of.

You think the Supreme Court is any less political, crooked, or isn’t willing to ignore the law? Hell, Chief Justice Roberts was also appointed by Bush, and he’s been the best thing that ever happened to the left since they got that troll Ginsburg on the court. He’s sided with the left more than he has with his “own side”. Ha! There were only two out of the nine Supreme Court Justices who agreed to hear the case, but they were out numbered.

But to correct the popular false narrative here, none of the suits filed by the Trump legal team, nor those filed by Texas, and 18 other States Attorneys General were dismissed on the merits of the cases (evidence). They were denied on the basis of “Standing”. Of course, that doesn’t stop the mainstream narrative, for which folks like you regurgitate ad nauseam, claiming that the courts are dismissing these cases because of lack of evidence ... which is absolutely false. Evidence has no relevance in these decisions.

Again why? Probably for the same reasons why the news of Hunter Biden being under criminal investigation for money laundering and tax evasion over the past several months was kept quiet by the media until after this phony election. Now, the news is trickling out, but it’s not new news, only new to the public. Can you imagine a scenario in which Donald Trump Jr had received millions from Ukraine, 1 Billion from China, millions from the wife of the Mayor of Moscow, and it wasn’t all over the news, 24/7? Of course you can’t. They have made up phony crap about Trump which was then broadcast non-stop, and still, I’d bet there are people now who still believe Trump is Russian agent.

This may be hard for a lot of you to grasp .... but forget the Red versus Blue ... it does not matter ... it’s just a show to convince you there are two sides, when there has only been one side, all along .... that is, until the outsider stepped in, in 2016, and threw a monkey wrench into their Globalist machine. This is really a fight between America first, and the America last crowd. The Nationalist Trump, versus the cabal of Globalists (comprised of Democrats and Republicans and Independents) who have been running the show for the last 30+ years. What have we had? We Had Bush Sr., VP for 8 years, President for 4. Then we had Bill Clinton for 8 Years. Then we had Bush Jr for 8 years, then Obama for 8 years. Then they tried to put Hillary Clinton in there, but Trump out maneuvered them, and they’ve been trying to get even with him and get rid of him every single moment since.

You think the system isn’t rigged? How, in a legit system could a father and a son both become president and be in power for 12 out of 20 years, separated only by a Clinton for 8 years, then Obama, and then they tried to put a Clinton back in the Oval Office? So their plan was to have 5 thoroughly corrupt, criminals run the country for 40 years, with endless wars, endless taxes, and the eventual destruction of the country, all beholden to their overlords behind the curtain.

And you dumb arzzes hate the guy who came in to free you from these criminals. Yeah boy ... you are the real smart ones.

So true, and very well said! Thanks!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies