Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-01-2021, 12:28 PM

18,872 posts, read 8,521,947 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmom2 View Post
We don't know that. The Delta spreads among the vaccinated, so it might just do what it does regardless of how fast we vaccinated. There is this mythical idea that we could have vaccinated 'fast enough' to outrun the coronavirus. This idea has no basis in anything. We can't even quantify what 'fast enough' means, or if it was even feasible.
What I said was never possible to do in real life.

The point is that the smaller the active viral pool, the less chance of more virulent viral mutations occurring.

The vaccines are the only way.

Old 08-01-2021, 12:29 PM

33,575 posts, read 37,205,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
Funny how you will use the exact same argument, except in reverse, when discussing deaths FROM covid vs deaths WITH covid.
My argument is valid.

Old 08-01-2021, 12:30 PM

29,626 posts, read 16,611,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
Or a pinch of NY Times?

Oh wait, I forgot....Russiagate was totally real,
It was.

Quote:
Iraq really did have weapons of mass destruction,
Thats a quote directly from the secretary of state, not independent reporting.

Quote:
the Covington kids actually did harass that poor Indian dude...
Thatw as actually the Washington Post.

Quote:
It's amusing Lefties still think they are the ones who must police the "Fake News"....
I mean, even in your attempt to attack the integrity of the NY Times, you at best got 1 right, and it was 20 years ago.

Old 08-01-2021, 12:30 PM

18,551 posts, read 15,633,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
The CDC showed around 12,000 reported deaths via VAERS for about a week and then later, showed around 6,000 reported VAERS deaths. They deleted about half of the reports.

I suspect you have not been playing very close attention.
Those other 6000 were not in the US and were entered by mistake.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...ovid-vaccines/

Old 08-01-2021, 12:32 PM

7,759 posts, read 3,904,952 times
Fake news is the most lethal virus there is....

Old 08-01-2021, 12:35 PM

8,422 posts, read 4,593,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post

Is that what you call "addressed"? First, consider the source (politifact), then consider THEIR source (CDC.)

A clerical error...

There have already been screenshots of records that were gone the next day. They were NOT foreign. And the CDC better be glad they weren't foreign, as the numbers would have been triple the 12,000.

Old 08-01-2021, 12:36 PM

12,906 posts, read 15,688,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
Is that what you call "addressed"? First, consider the source (politifact), then consider THEIR source (CDC.)

A clerical error...

There have already been screenshots of records that were gone the next day. They were NOT foreign. And the CDC better be glad they weren't foreign, as the numbers would have been triple the 12,000.
Oh I'd love to see all the screenshots of the 6,000 records that "weren't foreign." I don't believe you.

Old 08-01-2021, 12:43 PM

7,673 posts, read 8,753,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Despite his claims, Malone did not invent the mRNA vaccine nor it’s platform.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Malone is a self promoter and liar. It is Dr. Katalin Karikó and her collaborator Dr. Drew Weissman who are more commonly credited with laying the groundwork for mRNA vaccines.
What he has said is that he is the inventor of the mRNA vaccine technology.

Listen to this at 0:27.

and watch this, from 3:38:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwE2ZeuUyXo

Old 08-01-2021, 12:54 PM

19,107 posts, read 27,710,534 times
Ok, out of curiosity:

Due to their unique physicochemical properties, graphene-family nanomaterials (GFNs) are widely used in many fields, especially in biomedical applications.

Due to their exceptional physical and chemical properties, graphene materials have been widely used in various fields, including energy storage; nanoelectronic devices; batteries [1012]; and biomedical applications, such as antibacterials [13, 14], biosensors [1518], cell imaging [19, 20], drug delivery [8, 21, 22], and tissue engineering [2325].

GFNs penetrate through the physiological barriers or cellular structures by different exposure ways or administration routes and entry the body or cells, eventually resulting in toxicity in vivo and in vitro.

GO can result in acute inflammation response and chronic injury by interfering with the normal physiological functions of important organs [32, 81].

Graphene has largely benefited neurosurgery with the application of drug/gene delivery (hmmm.. MRN vaccine?) for brain tumour treatment, intracranial and spinal biocompatible devices, biosensing and bioimaging techniques. Studies regarding the potentialities or risks of graphene in the brain have emerged.

Pristine graphene reduced the vascularization of the heart and the density of branched vessels after injection into fertilized chicken eggs followed by incubation for 19 d [101]

And so on, don't want to scare you.

https://particleandfibretoxicology.b...989-016-0168-y

Now, the cool stuff:

"We hypothesised that graphene flakes that we showed to temporarily inhibit excitatory synapses (without causing inflammation, damage to neurons or other side effects) could be injected in the lateral amygdala when the plasticity associated with memory was consolidated. If the nanomaterial was efficient in blocking excitatory synapses, it should inhibit plasticity and decrease the anxiety related response. And this is what happened: the animals that were administered with graphene flakes, after six days, "forgot" the anxiety related responses, rescuing their behaviour".
https://www.eurekalert.org/news-releases/672615

Basically, it's like bromides. Bonds to nervous system and makes you - what's the word? - docile?

And regarding graphene as "internet interface". Well, she's right there too:

“We have benchmarked graphene against Pedot. Pedot quickly degrades over millions of pulses of stimulation. So that’s why we are super hopeful about graphene, because it actually remains stable for many, many millions of pulses,” she says. “For sure he’s not going to stay with Pedot if he wants to be in the market successfully.”
So does Aguilar believe Musk could develop a graphene based implant of his own?
“No, he would have to acquire us. There’s many different types of graphene and some are toxic, she says. “We’ve spent eight years developing a manufacturing process, which we’ve patented, that makes graphene the way we want it in the brain. So yes, he will have to buy us.”

https://sifted.eu/articles/neuralink...titor-inbrain/

Old 08-01-2021, 12:55 PM

8,422 posts, read 4,593,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
Oh I'd love to see all the screenshots of the 6,000 records that "weren't foreign." I don't believe you.

It's easy enough to find, If I linked them you would then say my sources are unreliable. It's a never ending game with you people that I won't play. BTW, I didn't say all 6000 reports were screenshot-ed. That would be ridiculous. I said SOME were shown and they were not foreign.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.