Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-24-2021, 08:40 AM

6,829 posts, read 2,123,816 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
That’s logical to me but apparently not good enough for those who insist we must vaccinate every human on earth in order to keep them extra safe in case their vaccine doesn’t work.
This experiment is just being done in the USA. Europe and I believe Israel is adopting a "wait and see" before pushing vaccines on children.

But America is more ruled by $$$ than other countries, so no surprise.

Old 05-24-2021, 08:47 AM

37,181 posts, read 41,377,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by covid1984 View Post
The CDC Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) says over 4000 have died so far from the experimental vaccines. And that is only what has been reported.
No, it does not.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...se-events.html

"Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination
CDC uses the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) to closely monitor reports of death following COVID-19 vaccination.

FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS.
Reports to VAERS of death following vaccination do not necessarily mean the vaccine caused the death.
CDC follows up on any report of death to request additional information to learn more about what occurred and to determine whether the death was a result of the vaccine or was unrelated.
CDC, FDA, and other federal agencies will continue to monitor the safety of COVID-19 vaccines.
Over 273 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through May 17, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 4,647 reports of death (0.0017%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. CDC and FDA physicians review each case report of death as soon as notified and CDC requests medical records to further assess reports. A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines. However, recent reports indicate a plausible causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and a rare and serious adverse event—blood clots with low platelets—which has caused deaths.

Quote:
Why should I get an experimental vaccine when I have already had the virus and have the best vaccine available, natural immunity. Why should anyone get an experimental vaccine for a virus that has a 99+% survival rate?
Because people who have had the virus are having reinfections, and immunity from the vaccine is more robust than from having the infection.

https://www.contagionlive.com/view/i...ural-infection

Because over 600,000 people have died from the infection in about a year and a half and an untold number have disabilities.

Quote:
CDC also revised its data this past week to say less than 5% of reported "COVID Deaths" were from the virus alone. Other 95+% died from another malady and also tested positive for covid.

Think for yourself. Seek out ALL information. It is not about your health. It's about power, control and money.
All of them died from COVID-19. Of all that died about 95% had comorbid conditions. They still died from being infected with the virus.

Now we need to add being unvaccinated as a comorbidity.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...inated-people/

https://www.adn.com/alaska-news/2021...-patients-die/

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post
It is a statement that they were investigated and/or investigating. No proof, or clue how they came to the determination these reports were not related to the vaccines. Without peer review, we cannot be sure of their conclusions nor even if they were investigated.

Also, how is this a HIPAA violation when VAERS itself and the medical reports therein are not a HIPAA violation?

When the pandemic is over, is too late. People need information now to determine if they want the vaccine or not.

First, there is a bit of circular logic going on here.

When serious injury or death are reported in healthy individuals from blood clotting events or hemorrhages, you dismiss this as not linked to the vaccine, and say you need to establish a mechanism of which it can happen. When I [as a layman] point out a possible mechanism, you say it must happen infrequently or we would have more reports. Are the thousands of reports not frequent enough?

Second, there is far reaching implications. Such an immune response may weaken arterial walls but in healthy individuals, they may not rupture right away. It may rupture months or years down the road. People who have recovered from Covid19 have reported endothelial damage. It's clear that the proteins associated with this virus can be pathogenic once inside the arteries, and since the vaccines are administered in a highly vascular area (shoulder muscle - where athletes inject testosterone btw, for the same reason), and your own source says some of the vaccine goes into the blood [ofc - this was something anyone couldn't deny] then we need to see evidence that this is not a possibility, even if it happens 'infrequently.'
No one who is concerned about hypothetical problems from the vaccines has to take one.

The CDC investigates each death as it its reported to VAERS. Denying that it does so is the epitome of conspiracy theory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wp169 View Post
The morning news is reporting the CDC found some young people (more men than wormen)are getting myocarditis from the vaccine, but that means "the system is working!!!!" Should we all cheer? It's amazing how they can't report a negative result from the vaccine without putting a positive spin on it. There were four commercials in a row regarding getting the vaccine. If they are so happy with the numbers now, why the big push?

My 82 year old friend was hospitalized two weeks after getting his shot with fluid around his heart and lungs (with blood in the fluid). I'm waiting to hear if his condition is related to the vaccine, but I bet the doctors would never admit it.
How many unvaccinated 82 year old men have been hospitalized with the same symptoms?

Quote:
This is quite a conspiracy theory. What would this “movement” have to gain?
Money. Movies. Supplement sales. Speaking fees. Bigtree and Wakefield get $3,000 per speaking engagement plus travel expenses. Lyons-Weiler does "educational" sessions which can net him $10,000.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/marke...gton-1.5429805

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmom2 View Post
You really need to be called out when you mis-represent what people write. I never suggested THESE vaccines were contaminated. I was talking about PAST incidents where a vaccine was found to have been contaminated. Or any future case where that might happen, they would obviously have to pull the vaccine.

Either you know that and are trying to mis-represent my argument to make it look like a bad argument, or you need to pay closer attention when you read.

I don't want a vaccine that is 100% safe because nothing is 100% safe. I want a vaccine that people are free to take, or not take. I want a vaccine that is as safe as it can possibly be--you should too--and if there are warnings that need to be made, they should be made known to the public so they can make a risk/benefit analysis for themselves.

I wouldn't deny a single person the right to take this vaccine or any other. I believe in medical freedom. My own husband got the vaccine. I drove him (good thing because the vaccine sickened him). Similarly, I don't believe I or any other person should be mandated or pressured to take vaccines.

The lab leak theory is a possible explanation, not a 'conspiracy.' How is something leaking from a lab a 'conspiracy?' It's an accident. But it's a theory, just like the natural origin theory. Even Fauci hasn't ruled it out.
Why mention "contamination" at all unless you want to imply that it is happening with the coronavirus vaccines. It is just a way to sow fear, uncertainty, and doubt.

You are not likely to ever find a vaccine safer than the coronavirus vaccines are proving to be. You say you would not deny anyone the right to take the vaccine but you talk about "pulling" them to investigate menstrual irregularities and you deny that CDC has evaluated the VAERS death reports.

The origin of the virus has no bearing on vaccines. The virus is here, we have to deal with it, and the vaccines are making inroads on the carnage. Now the unvaccinated are increasingly driving cases and deaths, a significant portion of cases being children and deaths being younger adults.

If you do not want the vaccine, fine. Just stop magnifying the adverse events being reported - not confirmed due to the vaccine - in order to try to persuade other people not to be vaccinated.

Quote:
Methods? Lies? You make numerous sweeping accusations suggesting a massive conspiracy with no evidence and no motive.

What is this group doing? What are their motives?
Again, what are their motives? What does this group have to gain?
She gave you a long list of sources. Would you care to tell us which ones you disagree with and why?

Old 05-24-2021, 08:50 AM

8,502 posts, read 3,357,109 times
Quote:
This experiment is just being done in the USA. Europe and I believe Israel is adopting a "wait and see" before pushing vaccines on children.

But America is more ruled by $$$ than other countries, so no surprise.
The most recent reporting from Israeli news is that vaccines (ages 12 to 15) should start by the end of the month:

Quote:
The Israeli Health Ministry began preparing for the vaccination drive, with Channel 13 reporting on Friday that an expert panel from the ministry held discussions with senior Pfizer officials and decided unanimously to recommend giving the jab to kids aged 12 to 15. The official approval to launch the vaccination campaign is set to be given in the next 10 days, Channel 13 reported, citing senior Health Ministry officials.

The ministry is said to be waiting for the final results of a clinical study for the vaccine and any related side effects.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/israel...by-end-of-may/
There can, of course, always be more clinical studies and longer time periods. All vaccines are monitored in large part because atypical side effects often do not occur in any phase 3 trials - irrespective of their duration. No sample size is large enough to effectively capture highly unusual events.

My mom almost died from a penicillin reaction. No one is saying that medical interventions are always going to be cost-free in every single person.

Old 05-24-2021, 08:56 AM

8,166 posts, read 3,713,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dicipher View Post
Texas has a similar ban on these groups trying to implement punitive measures through vaccine passports.
Texas ban does not apply to businesses , so I guess cruise lines can sail from TX.

While Florida governor is wasting his time and taxpayer's money.

Old 05-24-2021, 08:56 AM

6,829 posts, read 2,123,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryLady View Post
There can, of course, always be more clinical studies and longer time periods. All vaccines are monitored in large part because atypical side effects often do not occur in any phase 3 trials - irrespective of their duration. No sample size is large enough to effectively capture highly unusual events.

My mom almost died from a penicillin reaction. No one is saying that medical interventions are always going to be cost-free in every single person.
Ok, let's wait for it to become official then. I think in 10 days. They're still awaiting results.

Old 05-24-2021, 09:05 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,718,230 times
Quote:
You're accusing a group of shadowy people of trying to keep America from vaccinating. By definition that's a conspiracy theory. The irony is rich indeed.
No one is claiming they are in the shadows. This anti-vaxx crusade is a major industry. You may want to read the facts & evidence and numerous sources that have been provided which expose them ---if not believe your own eyes reading this thread's more than 4500 pages filled with posts trying to influence others with redundant and credibly debunked mis & disinformation; all of which halts our nation's progress and definitely undermines the vaccines which are a way out of this pandemic and its related crises.

Why do you support and defend efforts that clearly jeopardize the health and welfare of our nation and its populace?

Dismantling the anti-vaxx industry
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-021-01260-6

Old 05-24-2021, 09:07 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,787,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
No one is claiming they are in the shadows. This anti-vaxx crusade is a major industry. You may want to read the facts & evidence and numerous sources that have been provided which expose them ---if not believe your own eyes reading this thread's more than 4500 pages filled with posts trying to influence others with redundant and credibly debunked mis & disinformation which halts our nation's progress and definitely undermines the vaccines which are a way out of this pandemic and its related crises.

Why do you support and defend efforts that clearly jeopardize the health and welfare of our nation and its populace?

Dismantling the anti-vaxx industry
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-021-01260-6

Your article is backed up by other opinion articles. There is no substance to this conspiracy theory.

Old 05-24-2021, 09:09 AM

3,495 posts, read 1,760,978 times
Federal regulators found serious flaws at the Baltimore plant, they had to throw out up to 15 million possibly contaminated doses of Johnson & Johnson’s covid vaccine which might shut down production in the United States. Suzy, the covid vaccine is being contaminated. Who knows if all the contaminated vaccines have been taken out of circulation?

Old 05-24-2021, 09:12 AM

8,502 posts, read 3,357,109 times
Quote:
Each case should be investigated and many pro vaccine for all proponents claim that they are being investigated. Looking for patterns is not good enough when rolling out a very new vaccine that is not even FDA approved and has no track record in regards to long term safety.
This poster just wrote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
The CDC has explained the deaths after reviewing the evidence already. VAERS received 4,647 reports of death (0.0017%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. CDC and FDA physicians review each case report of death as soon as notified and CDC requests medical records to further assess reports. A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines.
Call me naive but I'm fine with a system where assessments are made by CDC and FDA physicians just like I am when I follow the recommendations of my personal physician. Mind you I'm talking about the system. Don't like my doctor, I'll find another one. Disagree with a specific CDC recommendation, I'll follow my take (for example masking). Those who don't trust the vaccines, then don't vaccinate.

I have read the FDA working papers for individual vaccines. I don't need to see raw data. Likewise, I don't need to see specific case-histories and final conclusions for every self-generated VAERS report. That's got to be practically impossible since in many cases it will simply not be known why individual patients had a specific disease or symptom-set - particularly from secondary and incomplete records. It sure isn't in real life.

I would love for my doctor to be able to tell me exactly why my knee hurts - and what caused it. He cannot. He can only reference general medical knowledge based on patterns. Most knowledge is pattern-based.

Old 05-24-2021, 09:12 AM

13,368 posts, read 7,389,938 times
Quote:
Vaccinating kids is unnecessary. At this point in time anyway. We can apply a wait and see approach, to see if we attain herd immunity via vaccinating adults. Once we go through the Adult population, we can re-evaluate based on virus circulation rates and data on kids.
Kids are the transmitters for viruses that is a fact with any virus gets passed around in schools. They bring it home to old people who have weak immune systems. The vaccine doesn't work as well on older people who have weak immune systems. Kids need to be vaccinated ASAP.

Parent's who refuse to allow their kids the vaccine should be removed from schools, and reported to child protective services.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.