Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-26-2020, 07:49 AM

16,911 posts, read 10,645,476 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
I'm very surprised that more than 24 hours later, they don't have a suspect and a motive.
There is video of the person driving. I'm sure the authorities know more than they tell the public. That RV had to come from somewhere.
Moderators for US and World Forums
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2020, 07:53 AM
Status: "This too shall pass. But possibly, like a kidney stone." (set 9 days ago)

35,953 posts, read 18,257,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
There is video of the person driving. I'm sure the authorities know more than they tell the public. That RV had to come from somewhere.
What I'm saying is, usually, by the end of the business day we have the name of the bomber, and the media runs with that and digs up the history. And the bomber/shooter's social media communications.

I'm surprised we don't have that.

Old 12-26-2020, 08:00 AM

1,659 posts, read 1,660,846 times
Another interesting link between AT&T, the FBI, the US Army and the DOJ !

https://allthingsfirstnet.com/att-sn...tnet-contract/

Starting to make sense. Inside job ?
Wasn't AT&T broken up years ago because of corruption? Antitrust charges I believe. Figures they are ALL in bed together.
It literally makes no sense why anyone would blow up the AT&T building in Nashville. It is just a SWITCHING center. I would have to believe the FBI is involved however in such matters. Infrastructure being attacked in three states. My question with the speed they arrived had there been warnings or some sort of chatter to alert them. False flag.
I believe it's the deep state panicking and fighting back by trying to take out as much communications as possible. We've been warned about this for over a week now. Next will be a social media blackout, this is just the beginning.
Nothing surprises me anymore. I do know that President Trump won this election in a landslide and that with all the fraud , that 77 million is far shy from the actual numbers. Politicians , FBI, CIA, judges, need to realize this, maybe they do . I sincerely hope that they are all circling the drain, which is why their desperation is quite blatant.
This sounds as Robocop's occurring in reality, however, instead of a city's police department, they have skipped to the FBI. Remember right after 911 when the Bush administration combined all the 3 letter federal agencies. Another so called coincidence.
The depth of the complexity is telling me easily the compartmentalized corruption has shown how much this rot has infiltrated our society.
AT&T owns CNN, so that's what the FBI is rewarding with taxpayers money. And they are on Dominion's also.
Our first corporation war ?
Cyberpunk and dystopia loading....Big tech selling us out to the highest bidder. Far too many things are interconnected literally and figurative.

Old 12-26-2020, 08:15 AM

11,403 posts, read 4,110,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Calzadilla View Post

Wasn't AT&T broken up years ago because of corruption? Antitrust charges I believe. Figures they are ALL in bed together.
It literally makes no sense why anyone would blow up the AT&T building in Nashville. It is just a SWITCHING center. I would have to believe the FBI is involved however in such matters. Infrastructure being attacked in three states. My question with the speed they arrived had there been warnings or some sort of chatter to alert them. False flag.
I believe it's the deep state panicking and fighting back by trying to take out as much communications as possible. We've been warned about this for over a week now. Next will be a social media blackout, this is just the beginning.
Nothing surprises me anymore. I do know that President Trump won this election in a landslide and that with all the fraud , that 77 million is far shy from the actual numbers. Politicians , FBI, CIA, judges, need to realize this, maybe they do . I sincerely hope that they are all circling the drain, which is why their desperation is quite blatant.
This sounds as Robocop's occurring in reality, however, instead of a city's police department, they have skipped to the FBI. Remember right after 911 when the Bush administration combined all the 3 letter federal agencies. Another so called coincidence.
The depth of the complexity is telling me easily the compartmentalized corruption has shown how much this rot has infiltrated our society.
AT&T owns CNN, so that's what the FBI is rewarding with taxpayers money. And they are on Dominion's also.
Cyberpunk and dystopia loading....Big tech selling us out to the highest bidder. Far too many things are interconnected literally and figurative.
I hope you or any other Americans don't really believe any of that nonsense....

Old 12-26-2020, 08:19 AM

10,660 posts, read 4,153,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Let me guess, you believe Jeffery Epstein actually killed himself too, huh?

Old 12-26-2020, 08:44 AM

10,660 posts, read 4,153,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
They usually catch these people. The UNAbomber was as intelligent as they get and he managed to slip up. The old saying " lose lips sink ships" is how they get caught. Perhaps the RV Bomber got gas and is on camera some where, or asked somebody where do you think I could find XYZ? Maybe he's upset Dolly Parton supports BLM.
I thought the Unibomber's brother recognized something from released intel from the FBI and he made a call that put them on the right path?

Old 12-26-2020, 08:57 AM

19,340 posts, read 17,252,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
I thought the Unibomber's brother recognized something from released intel from the FBI and he made a call that put them on the right path?
Your correct, when they released the Unibombers manifesto he recognized the writing style as his brother and reported that.

Old 12-26-2020, 09:07 AM

11,039 posts, read 16,923,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23EightySix View Post
I agree. Its domestic for sure...or maybe Chinese sponsored agents.
Does china have a history of state-sponsored insurgency?

You've got Americans on this board saying garbage about civil wars... You've got conservative media personalities saying as much... China doesn't need to do anything when you've got so many Americans itching for a cue to start fighting.

Old 12-26-2020, 09:11 AM

1,659 posts, read 1,660,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Keep being "Neutral" and finally you will end up to be eaten by the communist agenda you are neglected to believe.

Old 12-26-2020, 09:13 AM

11,039 posts, read 16,923,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Calzadilla View Post

Wow, they've done a bang-up of slowing and stalling communication, haven't they? I mean it's not like it's on the front page of all MSM and here we are on online forums discussing it...

If you actually believe a quarter of what you typed, you need help.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies