Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-27-2020, 03:27 PM

9,155 posts, read 4,822,564 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post

After this year - never thought I'd see so many bow down and accept tyranny - and fraud - and corruption - I'm just going to go ahead and say this is also strange.

Sometimes all the "little things" add up to big things. Sometimes they don't - but this is not the year of "coincidences" at. all.
Yeah, I agree with you. As for the previous videos, someone said the explosion seems to have come from the building next to the truck, which would explain at least some of the anomalies in the video you posted. The flash in the video would have been a reflection from the windows on the side of the street opposite the explosion. Some of the other anomalies could have been a result of reformatting the video for different platforms. This could all make sense.

If the explosion came from the building next to the truck, it would also explain a few other things that I saw in the video of blast area shot from the helicopter.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2020, 03:27 PM

52,428 posts, read 52,966,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
The bastard is dead
Yeah, heard that. Save the tax payer a few buck not holding him.

Death and destruction is awful, I don't care if it's political or whatever.
Horrible that all of those businesses have been effected by this scumbag.

Old 12-27-2020, 03:41 PM

38,933 posts, read 24,017,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
The bastard is dead
I had literally just heard it like three minutes after hitting post.

Old 12-27-2020, 04:09 PM

24,899 posts, read 9,651,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Have they figured out thd motive yet?
We don’t know yet.

Sometimes there isn’t a motive, like the Las Vegas shooter who was a millionaire, some people are just nutjobs.

Old 12-27-2020, 04:37 PM

4,637 posts, read 3,835,559 times
https://www.tennessean.com/story/new...on/4052711001/

A loner, kept to himself

Old 12-27-2020, 04:52 PM

1,751 posts, read 1,699,842 times
ABC news just speculated that he may have been afraid of 5G.
If so, how despicable. The rest of the world should not have to suffer weirdos obsessed with conspiricy theories.

Old 12-27-2020, 04:58 PM

2,188 posts, read 1,253,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_Jasper View Post
It's been close to 20 years since I studied fire science and I haven't been a firefighter for 17, but there was something about the aftermath photos that got my attention. Admittedly what appears in photos and what appears in reality, can and often is, vastly different.

But, the tree and building damage in this photo appears to show the explosion emanating from the building, not the street. Notice the blast pattern.

There may be photos that more accurately depict the blast aftermath that I have not seen yet. I have not been glued to the PC the last few days so this may be easily explained away.
blowback, something inside going up - gas line? - the water main pressure spraying out , all sorts of possibilities.

Old 12-27-2020, 05:04 PM

2,188 posts, read 1,253,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
My explanation is pretty clear. You can see MadJasper's post 217 as well to see that the blast came from inside of the building and not from the RV.
Do not see it in your photos. put some little red arrows on em to show us how your verbiage applies to the photos.

Old 12-27-2020, 06:51 PM

5,637 posts, read 6,538,196 times
So, let me get this straight, the bomber is a 63-year-old guy and it was a suicide. He had some serious bomb making skills and made a huge one to kill himself. Why not go in the countryside and kill himself? He warned the public that a bomb was going to detonate, but he committed suicide and took out a city block. Ok! That's makes perfect sense. Plausible, sure ok!

Old 12-27-2020, 06:54 PM

648 posts, read 435,701 times
FBI reporting that exploded DNA from prime suspect at scene "proof" he set off the bomb. What kind of mental morons we got working for us in the FBI that they would make such a stupid and false statement? News media parrots the imbecile comment, because they are just as stupid. Sure, he probably did it, but that is not the same a "proof." Or is close enough now what FBI considers proof? Sad, pathetic. Repeating myself-- an as yet unknown bomber could have killed him and put his body in the RV and then driven it to DT to explode. Does not take Sherlock Holmes to figure that out.

Last edited by ocoilslick; 12-27-2020 at 06:55 PM.. Reason: sp
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies