Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-28-2020, 02:51 AM

8,404 posts, read 3,585,579 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
FBI just made it official naming Warner as the bomber
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
And the dead guy as well as wner of the RV
I think this is about the fastest investigation of such a thing that I ever have seen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2020, 02:55 AM

27,536 posts, read 13,750,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Well, this couldn't really have turned out any better, considering.

The terrorist bomber was a lone wolf, and he killed himself. No long, drawn out investigation, no long, drawn out trial, and no taxpayer money spent to pay for his 30-year jail sentence.
At least he gave a warning, and played the song Downtown by Petula Clark, which no doubt helped to quickly cleat the area.

Old 12-28-2020, 03:25 AM

8,404 posts, read 3,585,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
At least he gave a warning, and played the song Downtown by Petula Clark, which no doubt helped to quickly cleat the area.
I listened to the video of the message the RV gave, but the RV was not playing a song in the video.

I do love the reporters asking witnesses after it happened questions like, 'what about the RV caused the police to be suspicious of the vehicle?' when the RV was playing a message that it was going to explode.

Last edited by yspobo; 12-28-2020 at 03:39 AM..

Old 12-28-2020, 03:37 AM

27,536 posts, read 13,750,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yspobo View Post
I listened to the video of the message the RV gave, but the RV was not playing a song in the video.

I do love the reporters asking witnesses after it happened questions like, 'what about the RV caused the police to be suspicious of the vehicle?' when the RV was playing a message that it was going to explode.
Might not have been on the video clip, however local police stated that Downtown by Petula Clark was played from the RV and this was reported by the media.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBC News

Officers responded to reports of gunshots just before 06:00 local time (12:00 GMT) on 25 December in an area of the city known for its restaurants and nightlife.

Shortly afterwards, they found a camper van broadcasting a warning message to leave the area.

Police said the van had also broadcast the 1964 hit song Downtown by British singer Petula Clark, the Tennessean newspaper reported.

The van exploded a few minutes later, the force of the blast knocking an officer off their feet, police said.

Nashville explosion: Camper van blast suspect named by police - BBC News

Old 12-28-2020, 04:47 AM

78,944 posts, read 61,126,629 times
Quote:
I think this is about the fastest investigation of such a thing that I ever have seen.
If they left the plates on the RV.....not sure they did but doesn't seem like these guys intended to get away with it.

Old 12-28-2020, 07:37 AM

43,614 posts, read 18,677,941 times
Quote:
That DNA analysis and match took only mere hours instead of weeks like it does for other crimes.

Now all we need is that his death certificate says he died from covid.

Old 12-28-2020, 07:49 AM

1,659 posts, read 1,660,467 times
AT&T got a contract to do forensic audit on Dominion voting machines and those machines were being moved to Nashville this past week.
The former owner of the AT&T building in Nashville, William Kennard, is a board member for Cerberus Capital Management and AT&T.... He also was Bill Clinton’s FCC chair, and Obama’s Ambassador to the EU.
Dominion voting is owned by Cerberus Capital Management.... Cerberus is run by Staple Street Execs. Joe Biden's brother in law, Steven Owens, is the cofounder of Staple Street Execs along with William Kennard (mentioned above).
Super Computer in TN was connected to the AT&T internet in NASHVILLE.... yesterday evening the Cumberland river cooling system was compromised due to internet outage and Supercomputer fried.....
If you don’t know, “Kraken” is a reference to a supercomputer former prosecutor, Sidney Powell, has been talking about.
So, the explosion “just happened” to be at the AT&T location where they “just so happen” to control the cooling.

Old 12-28-2020, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Calzadilla View Post
AT&T got a contract to do forensic audit on Dominion voting machines and those machines were being moved to Nashville this past week.
The former owner of the AT&T building in Nashville, William Kennard, is a board member for Cerberus Capital Management and AT&T.... He also was Bill Clinton’s FCC chair, and Obama’s Ambassador to the EU.
Dominion voting is owned by Cerberus Capital Management.... Cerberus is run by Staple Street Execs. Joe Biden's brother in law, Steven Owens, is the cofounder of Staple Street Execs along with William Kennard (mentioned above).
Super Computer in TN was connected to the AT&T internet in NASHVILLE.... yesterday evening the Cumberland river cooling system was compromised due to internet outage and Supercomputer fried.....
If you don’t know, “Kraken” is a reference to a supercomputer former prosecutor, Sidney Powell, has been talking about.
So, the explosion “just happened” to be at the AT&T location where they “just so happen” to control the cooling.

Kraken is old tech and was housed at Oak Ridge and retired in 2014.
Summit is the code name for the current super computers at Oak Ridge.

Old 12-28-2020, 09:37 AM

3,675 posts, read 1,636,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spencer114 View Post
ABC news just speculated that he may have been afraid of 5G.
If so, how despicable. The rest of the world should not have to suffer weirdos obsessed with conspiricy theories.

I'm going with 5G theory. Loner tech guy who has cancer and who doesn't want to hurt anyone but thinks 5G is harming people. Have you seen those 5G AT&T commercials? 5G is coming whether you like it or not. AT&T network center is the perfect target.

It wasn't political or anything else. 5G!!!

Old 12-28-2020, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by james112 View Post
I'm going with 5G theory. Loner tech guy who has cancer and who doesn't want to hurt anyone but thinks 5G is harming people. Have you seen those 5G AT&T commercials? 5G is coming whether you like it or not. AT&T network center is the perfect target.

It wasn't political or anything else. 5G!!!
His area of specialty was analog tech, not digital tech. He worked with alarms.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies