Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-14-2021, 08:29 AM

19,815 posts, read 9,376,760 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Y
Why would the vaccine be expected to have any effect on cases that were increasing before it was even used?
[The above reply was in response to the skyrocketing cases of COVID in Gibraltar before the vaccine was administered.)

I was referring to the skyrocketing in cases themselves, NOT to the vaccine. IF the vaccine had been administered before the skyrocketing, that would be significant. However, that was not the case.

What puzzles me about this is that the cases increased at a MUCH faster rate than I have read about it occurring in any other country. Going from an average of about 2 cases per day to 130 cases a day in just four weeks? That is a much faster rate of acceleration that I have read about to date in other countries or areas. If I am wrong about that, please correct me.

Old 04-14-2021, 08:32 AM

18,805 posts, read 8,479,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
I see the same thing. Why bother letting J&J get approved then ? They could have used the low numbers to say..no, not good enough and leave us with Pfizer/Moderna as our only choices.

The J&J was the only one I was willing to get. Actually glad I did get it and glad I survived past the 28 day mark.

"Experts" in Britain are now trialing mixing Pfizer with AZ..one shot of each saying it would provide a stronger immune system. They are trialing that now. Definitely a push to get these engineered vaccines into people one way or another.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tch-trial.html
Denmark just dropped the AZ.

Old 04-14-2021, 08:47 AM

24,421 posts, read 23,080,421 times
And the J and J vaccine was the safest. Scary.

Old 04-14-2021, 09:05 AM

18,805 posts, read 8,479,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
And the J and J vaccine was the safest. Scary.
Data or opinion?

Old 04-14-2021, 09:06 AM

3,187 posts, read 1,510,539 times
This Dr. is waiting to take any vaccines for now too. Not anti vax at all, about a 7 minute video. (he was also leaning toward J & J) He brings up excellent points about immunity as he has had CoVid. As we all know you can have it and not know. If much of what you are hearing seems illogical this video may make you feel a bit better.

18K+ comments on video. Many are from Dr.'s and other medical professionals who agree with him. He also brings up the topic of scientist and Dr.'s not being in agreement on many things. I am not going to argue with anyone; IDC what people do anymore and I have to go to work.

Which brings me to another thought; many posters here (can't keep all the names straight, but all over CD - not just P&OC) have stated they have not been to the grocery store since last March. They are using Instacart, etc. Well, I have no choice but to slog over to the grocery store like the rest of the peasants. I can see with my own eyes and by talking to people that people are not dropping dead left and right. It gives me a different perspective on the hysteria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBAHRgtuI4I

Old 04-14-2021, 10:58 AM

1,974 posts, read 1,104,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by motownnative View Post
This Dr. is waiting to take any vaccines for now too. Not anti vax at all, about a 7 minute video. (he was also leaning toward J & J) He brings up excellent points about immunity as he has had CoVid. As we all know you can have it and not know. If much of what you are hearing seems illogical this video may make you feel a bit better.

18K+ comments on video. Many are from Dr.'s and other medical professionals who agree with him. He also brings up the topic of scientist and Dr.'s not being in agreement on many things. I am not going to argue with anyone; IDC what people do anymore and I have to go to work.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBAHRgtuI4I
Others agree
Quote:
In the case of SARS-CoV-2, we know that the virus naturally infects the heart, the inner lining of blood vessels, the lungs and the brain,” explained Noorchasm. “So, these are likely to be some of the critical organs that will contain persistent viral antigens in the recently infected — and, following reactivation of the immune system by a vaccine, these tissues can be expected to be targeted and damaged.
The ZOE app data(700k users) shows 3x the side effects from the vaccine for those already infected.
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/health/med...us/ar-BB1ehPOS

Noorchasm also believes in ant-body testing before taking the jab. Personally I dont think its worth any risk if under 60, way too many coincidental young deaths associated with the vax for my taste, but to each their own.

Old 04-14-2021, 11:30 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,526,696 times
Denmark has permanently banned the AstraZeneca jab because of blood clotting. So the J&J version is not the only one being singled out with this problem.

Denmark Permanently Bans AstraZeneca Jab Over Blood Clots

Old 04-14-2021, 11:31 AM

37,115 posts, read 41,292,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraveragetenant View Post
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/i...ution-but-why/

in that quick video bill gates says final solution.
Did you listen to the clarification at the end of the clip?

Old 04-14-2021, 11:53 AM

3,401 posts, read 1,555,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Did you listen to the clarification at the end of the clip?
I don't care he is a liar and a sociopath who laughs when talking about bioweapons. I think it was a Freudian slip.

Old 04-14-2021, 11:59 AM

37,981 posts, read 22,167,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
You should probably call the CDC first thing in the morning then Suzy and advise them.

Because they're not 100% sure.

If they were, why are they telling fully vaccinated people to continue wearing a mask, social distance and avoid gatherings?

Why is Kamala wearing a damn mask on a private plane?
Either she's wearing the mask simply to score virtue signaling points. Or she wears the mask so government agencies might be able to continue their controlling strangle hold on the people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies