Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-14-2021, 02:38 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,757,033 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
It's a tiny study for proof of concept.

He's an autodidact. He can learn about anything he sets his mind to, and he has access to others with great minds.
We get it. You love Bill Gates. We don’t all share your high opinion. Sorry if that offends you.

Old 04-14-2021, 02:46 PM

4,299 posts, read 2,812,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fibonacci View Post

Wait until CD learns that NSAIDs you can easily buy over the counter at any CVS results in over 100,000 hospitalizations per year due to acute liver toxicity and GI complications. Why do you give NSAIDs to your children?

My mom was naive unfortunately

Quote:
Oral contraceptives are known to cause very rare instances of blood clots, and blood clots can occur after simply giving birth. 8 clots out of millions administrations when those women could have given birth recently or were on OCs means it is extremely difficult to try to correlate it with the vaccine. And even IF there is risk for an extremely rare type of clotting events after receiving the J and J vax, it still is worth taking from a risk-benefit perspective, which the committee will probably conclude. Do you not take NSAIDs when you have a headache because there is risk for liver failure and for GI bleeding?

I don't actually and thank god I stopped because it would have gotten so much worse.

Quote:
If we listened to the clown 'experts' on CD who get their information from InfoWars and Zerohedge, we'd never be using Tylenol for a headache or a slight fever!

Never using a substance made in a lab that makes a certain industry very rich? Quelle horror!! Don't take away my magic beans. How will I avoid headaches now?
Next thing you know they will limit use of anti depressants and force us to face what's really bothering us.

Old 04-14-2021, 03:31 PM

12,722 posts, read 7,582,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
I couldn't rep you again...but...I agree 100%. From the beginning I noticed a big push when it came to the two shot vaccines. It felt like they were being crammed down our throats ( by "our throats" I mean those of us who are planning to be vaccinated).
Hah you guys always move so seamlessly to the next hair brained conspiracy theory. The reason they were pushing the two shot vaccines is that they came out in December and that's all there was. The government also contracted for J&J, but it didn't finish trials and get approved until later, at which point USA started acquiring them as fast as they could.

I suspect they will clear J&J very soon, possibly as early as Monday, and resume buying/distributing/administering as fast as possible. Their goal is to vaccinate as many people in USA as possible, with whatever vaccines are approved and considered both effective and safe. If their was some big conspiracy to hold back J&J they could have just not bought it, or not approved it.

Everything isn't a conspiracy.

Old 04-14-2021, 03:52 PM

43,142 posts, read 18,298,681 times
So I listened to the advisory board's live stream meeting on this.

What totally amazed me was the amount of detailed data they were able to get in less than 24 hours.
They had exact numbers at their fingertips and on their PowerPoints for all J&J shots given in the US.

There is a central database somewhere ... I'm convinced now.

Old 04-14-2021, 03:55 PM

4,994 posts, read 1,993,405 times
Meanwhile The Pill has a much higher incidence of this exact condition than the vaccine.

Old 04-14-2021, 03:56 PM

17,420 posts, read 14,663,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lieqiang View Post
Hah you guys always move so seamlessly to the next hair brained conspiracy theory. The reason they were pushing the two shot vaccines is that they came out in December and that's all there was. The government also contracted for J&J, but it didn't finish trials and get approved until later, at which point USA started acquiring them as fast as they could.

I suspect they will clear J&J very soon, possibly as early as Monday, and resume buying/distributing/administering as fast as possible. Their goal is to vaccinate as many people in USA as possible, with whatever vaccines are approved and considered both effective and safe. If their was some big conspiracy to hold back J&J they could have just not bought it, or not approved it.

Everything isn't a conspiracy.
Probably not.

They're not even going to decide until Friday when they are going to meet again and discuss data.

Old 04-14-2021, 03:58 PM

4,994 posts, read 1,993,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post

What totally amazed me was the amount of detailed data they were able to get in less than 24 hours.
They had exact numbers at their fingertips and on their PowerPoints for all J&J shots given in the US.

The government paid for these shots so they are tracking where they go. The government knows about every prescriptions and The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services has every procedure paid by them in their database.

Old 04-14-2021, 03:59 PM

10,489 posts, read 4,048,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattCW View Post
https://abcnews.go.com/US/us-calls-h...IipFb9GvAavA2U

Whatever happened to the pro-corona-vaxxers claim of "safe?" "But it's only six cases!" but apparently even the FDA and cdc have serious enough concerns to pause its use.
Probably one of the 6 happens to be related to someone with power. It's all it takes to bring out the red balls.

Old 04-14-2021, 04:03 PM

37,113 posts, read 41,292,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post

Of course there is a database. It's not a secret. Where do you think the info on doses administered is coming from?

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...cinations.html

Old 04-14-2021, 04:07 PM

10,489 posts, read 4,048,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Of course there is a database. It's not a secret. Where do you think the info on doses administered is coming from?

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...cinations.html
I think you totally missed what he is getting at. And he's right, this is very dangerous territory we are heading in, but people like you don't care. You have no brain or independent thought. You or your family never escaped real dictators and don't recognize the signs of what is going to happen if we don't fight it now. And people JUST LIKE YOU ARE COMPLICIT IN THIS!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies