Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-14-2021, 07:17 PM

17,428 posts, read 14,663,580 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post

If he did then anything that happens after the shot must absolutely positively be due to the shot, right? No possibility of any other cause?

[/list]
You have no idea if he had the vax. And neither do I.

The difference between us is that I have a healthy degree of skepticism and don’t immediately accept everything at face value.

Old 04-14-2021, 07:20 PM

15,850 posts, read 6,554,586 times
The J&J production muck-up probably made this an easier call.

Old 04-14-2021, 07:27 PM

18,805 posts, read 8,479,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
You have no idea if he had the vax. And neither do I.

The difference between us is that I have a healthy degree of skepticism and don’t immediately accept everything at face value.
And some one has a great deal more medically related knowledge.

Old 04-14-2021, 07:34 PM

1,974 posts, read 1,104,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enough_Already View Post
You do know that birth control pills cause this exact condition a much higher percentage of the time and so does COVID-19 itself?
Just look at other countries, they put an age restriction on the AZ shot for those over 60 for the same reason, why?

If the UK was able to give 1 shot to their high risk and stop their covid death by 96%, why should the younger crowd assume any extra risk by blood clot when 96% of the death has already been eliminated?

Even the UK with pride on the line, restricted the AZ shot to 30 and up. They claim those under 30 just have no reason to assume this risk.

I dont blame anyone for taking any of the shots, we all see risk differently, just like the countries mentioned above. Personally there is too many younger deaths associated with the vaccine for my tastes.

Old 04-14-2021, 07:36 PM

85 posts, read 32,119 times
Any who are in a rush to take the shot ~ good luck hope all goes very well ```

If you're having second or third thoughts, that's good don't rush and don't, I suggest not giving it to a child ~ it's a virus like all other viruses it can make you sick, it might not, if you are on the verge of death it can kill you, the vaccine long term effects, we/they have no idea ~ I won't take this juice ~ I hope to God all will be well with those who do ```

Old 04-14-2021, 07:48 PM

17,428 posts, read 14,663,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoonose View Post
And some one has a great deal more medically related knowledge.
Is that someone Bill Gates?

Because he sure acts like it.

Old 04-14-2021, 07:51 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,526,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
Is that someone Bill Gates?

Because he sure acts like it.

Or maybe it is Dr. Fauci.

Old 04-14-2021, 08:03 PM

3,187 posts, read 1,510,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rom623 View Post
Others agree

The ZOE app data(700k users) shows 3x the side effects from the vaccine for those already infected.
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/health/med...us/ar-BB1ehPOS

Noorchasm also believes in ant-body testing before taking the jab. Personally I dont think its worth any risk if under 60, way too many coincidental young deaths associated with the vax for my taste, but to each their own.
Glad others are looking into antibody testing. Makes a lot of sense. Maybe the college students can get tested. Many threw Covid parties where they would TRY to get it from an infected person. https://www.clickorlando.com/news/lo...t-coronavirus/ It was happening all over the country. I made a post about immunity. The young have age on their side. Some people could snort the virus and not get sick.

I am with you on the risk. Not worth it for me either. Maybe we won't have to worry about anything being forced. Moderna just made a statement today that they want to add their vaccine to the flu shot. They will make so much money doing that every year they won't need 100% participation in the mass vaccination campaign. https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...Bnb7Kz#image=4

Old 04-14-2021, 08:14 PM

8,154 posts, read 3,682,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Denmark has permanently banned the AstraZeneca jab because of blood clotting. So the J&J version is not the only one being singled out with this problem.

Denmark Permanently Bans AstraZeneca Jab Over Blood Clots
The additional info on this decision (that you either did not know or did not list on purpose):

1. They stated they have enough of the other vaccines.

2. They have the epidemic largely under control (1 death per day or something)

3. They did not permanently ban it, they suspended the use, in the view of 1 and 2 above.

In other words, they realize that any risk is extremely small but they can easily afford not to take it. At least at this moment.

Old 04-14-2021, 08:17 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,526,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by motownnative View Post
Glad others are looking into antibody testing. Makes a lot of sense. Maybe the college students can get tested. Many threw Covid parties where they would TRY to get it from an infected person. https://www.clickorlando.com/news/lo...t-coronavirus/ It was happening all over the country. I made a post about immunity. The young have age on their side. Some people could snort the virus and not get sick.

I am with you on the risk. Not worth it for me either. Maybe we won't have to worry about anything being forced. Moderna just made a statement today that they want to add their vaccine to the flu shot. They will make so much money doing that every year they won't need 100% participation in the mass vaccination campaign. https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...Bnb7Kz#image=4
All the more reason to be sure to not get the flu shot then.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies