Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-15-2021, 08:48 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,418,644 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by minnomaboidenapolis View Post
Follow the money, and follow Fauci... he has been in bed with the moderna/NIH vaccine since the pandemic started.

The mRNA vaccines have had their share of (extremely rare) side effects; they have not been proven any safer than conventional adenovirus vaccines used by AstraZeneca and J&J. Yet nobody is questioning the mRNA vaccines.

So if J&J and Astra are getting shunned, who stands to benefit? That's right, moderna and the mRNA jabs.
The AZ was already turning out to be a poor vaccine when it’s effectiveness against the South African variant dropped to 10%, by far the worst of any of these vaccines.

Old 04-15-2021, 08:48 PM

37,111 posts, read 41,292,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
I wasn't speaking to you.

I was speaking to an actual doctor.

Bye.
One does not have to be a doctor to see that the claim that medical errors kill 250,000 people annually in the US is not true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
No. But it does suggest that these sorts of statements should be taken with a grain of salt and a healthy degree of skepticism, together with an open mind.
What "sorts of statements"?

Quote:
Do you receive some sort of commission or other incentives for the promotion of, or sales if these inoculations?

Just checking.
Just FYI, the pharma shill gambit is a form of ad hominem attack and does nothing to support your arguments.

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/the...-shill-gambit/

Quote:
I am not broadly opposed to all vaccines. I have had some of the other vaccines that you mentioned above, and am good with all of that.

But it is not an all or none choice here. Instead, I choose to use some discernment and to vet new "vaccines," supplements and other suggested treatments on a case-by-case basis.

Based on what I have gathered about these so-called "vaccines" so far, I am going to be taking a hard pass.
Why put "vaccines" in quotes? They are vaccines, which is why they are called vaccines and not something else.

All of the vaccines you say you support were new at one time.

Old 04-15-2021, 08:54 PM

3,187 posts, read 1,510,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by minnomaboidenapolis View Post
Follow the money, and follow Fauci... he has been in bed with the moderna/NIH vaccine since the pandemic started.

The mRNA vaccines have had their share of (extremely rare) side effects; they have not been proven any safer than conventional adenovirus vaccines used by AstraZeneca and J&J. Yet nobody is questioning the mRNA vaccines.

So if J&J and Astra are getting shunned, who stands to benefit? That's right, moderna and the mRNA jabs.
Thanks. I was afraid of that. Great link you had in your last post. Wonder how long before real questions get asked by the media? I looked into Moderna's past on post #355 with links. They are a silicon valley start up not even run by a real scientist. Sales and marketing is his specialty. Employees have stated it was like working for an investment firm looking for a drug. I had no idea of their shady and secretive history...so bad it was suspected in 2017 it could be another Theranos...all very interesting.

Old 04-15-2021, 08:55 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,174,016 times
Many countries around the world have very little vaccine and some have no vaccine. There is now 3 million deaths from Corona Virus around the world . In the United States we are way ahead of everyone in the amount of people fully vaccinated.

Check out the stats around the world of how many people are vaccinated and the percentage of each country.

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/vaccines/international

Old 04-15-2021, 09:53 PM

1,052 posts, read 453,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
The AZ was already turning out to be a poor vaccine when it’s effectiveness against the South African variant dropped to 10%, by far the worst of any of these vaccines.
Not disputing that but I was talking about the safety profile.

If we're talking about efficacy, then J&J is technically the only one proven in clinical trials to be effective against the African virus variant (60%). Worth noting Moderna did not do ANY clinical trials outside the US and Pfizer's were limited.

Old 04-15-2021, 09:54 PM

18,804 posts, read 8,479,367 times
Quote:
Do you receive some sort of commission or other incentives for the promotion of, or sales if these inoculations?

Just checking.
I speak as a physician to inform and in the best medical interests of our people, and those posting here.

Old 04-15-2021, 09:56 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,526,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoonose View Post
I speak as a physician to inform and in the best medical interests of our people, and those posting here.
I coukd not help but notice that you did not answer the question.

Old 04-15-2021, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jergesn View Post
Exactly and one plan was to destroy the 2020 election which they accomplished........
I'm sure that Australians and Chileans gave a flying F about Trump. And their experience in the southern hemisphere with reduce Influenza due to vaccinations and Pandemic protocols preceded ours.

Old 04-15-2021, 10:16 PM

Quote:
I coukd not help but notice that you did not answer the question.
Of course not! Selling vaccinations? I didn't think you were asking a serious question.

Old 04-15-2021, 10:18 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,526,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoonose View Post
Of course not! Selling vaccinations? I didn't think you were asking a serious question.
You are damn sure working hard to promote them here in this forum.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies