Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-14-2021, 12:01 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,528,817 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Either she's wearing the mask simply to score virtue signaling points. Or she wears the mask so government agencies might be able to continue their controlling strangle hold on the people.
Or, perhaps a bit of both.

Old 04-14-2021, 12:24 PM

37,981 posts, read 22,172,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Or, perhaps a bit of both.
I'm sure she is focus group polling what she should say or do.

Finally after about a month, she is now claiming she will go to Mexico, Guatemala to address migration surge. Of course this begs the question, how in the hell can she speak intelligently on this subject if she has not even been to the US border and detention facilities to learn for herself what is going on there???? She can't, obviously. so she will remain ignorant and rely solely on her prepared talking points written for her by some aide or immigration activist; if there is even any difference between the two.

Old 04-14-2021, 12:28 PM

43,142 posts, read 18,298,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
I'm sure she is focus group polling what she should say or do.

Finally after about a month, she is now claiming she will go to Mexico, Guatemala to address migration surge. Of course this begs the question, how in the hell can she speak intelligently on this subject if she has not even been to the US border and detention facilities to learn for herself what is going on there???? She can't, obviously. so she will remain ignorant and rely solely on her prepared talking points written for her by some aide or immigration activist; if there is even any difference between the two.
Haven't you heard her speech on green cards for all and 6 year path to citizenship ?

Old 04-14-2021, 12:38 PM

37,119 posts, read 41,299,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraveragetenant View Post
I don't care he is a liar and a sociopath who laughs when talking about bioweapons. I think it was a Freudian slip.
So you make things up about Gates. I see.

Old 04-14-2021, 01:23 PM

3,401 posts, read 1,555,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
I have read articles about him you will support him no matter what but watch his video interviews he laughs when talking about bioweapons.

what I have read about him is too long to explain. lots of people do not trust him. A person that worked for the government was not allowed into one of his meetings. the woman outside checking everyone said you do not have permission to hear what he is talking about in that meeting.

some countries don't want him in their country.

Old 04-14-2021, 01:48 PM

17,425 posts, read 14,668,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Oh Christ on a cracker - Gates is like a mad scientist with the goal of world domination ... he's a loon.

He wanted to block the damn sun for crying out loud. BLOCK.THE.SUN.

Old 04-14-2021, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraveragetenant View Post
I have read articles about him you will support him no matter what but watch his video interviews he laughs when talking about bioweapons.

what I have read about him is too long to explain. lots of people do not trust him. A person that worked for the government was not allowed into one of his meetings. the woman outside checking everyone said you do not have permission to hear what he is talking about in that meeting.

some countries don't want him in their country.
What bioweapons?

Why should everyone be allowed to attend one of his meetings, government employee or not?

Which countries?

Old 04-14-2021, 01:50 PM

22,475 posts, read 12,014,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
8 deaths out of nearly 7 million doses and they are halting the shots to investigate?

That is such a small number.

I suspect that more people were injured and possibly died as they left the vaccine center and tripped on the curb.
I suspect that more people were injured and possibly died as they drove to the vaccine center and got into a car accident.

Is there something more going on here that we have not been told? 8 deaths out of 7 million shots seems like a serious case of being over cautious.
I haven't been through all the posts in this thread yet, so if someone else already posted this, my apologies.

A friend of mine, who follows Trump on GAB, sent me this statement that he made on GAB:

"This is Trumps statement from GAB
The Biden Administration did a terrible disservice to people throughout the world by allowing the FDA and CDC to call a “pause” in the use of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine. The results of this vaccine have been extraordinary but now it’s reputation will be permanently challenged. The people who have already taken the vaccine will be up in arms, and perhaps all of this was done for politics or perhaps it’s the FDA’s love for Pfizer. The FDA, especially with long time bureaucrats within, has to be controlled. They should not be able to do such damage for possibly political reasons, or maybe because their friends at Pfizer have suggested it. They’ll do things like this to make themselves look important. Remember, it was the FDA working with Pfizer, who announced the vaccine approval two days after the 2020 Presidential Election. They didn’t like me very much because I pushed them extremely hard. But if I didn’t, you wouldn’t have a vaccine for 3-5 years, or maybe not at all. It takes them years to act! Do your testing, clean up the record, and get the Johnson & Johnson vaccine back online quickly. The only way we defeat the China Virus is with our great vaccines!"

This confirmed what I had a strong gut feeling about. Every time we've been offered the vaccine, it's always been the Pfizer one. I would even ask about the Johnson & Johnson one and would get told that they will only offer what they have on hand and it seems to always be Pfizer. It had me thinking that they're trying to cram that one down everybody's throats.

Many people have wanted the J&J one because it's one and done. Some people worried about the side effects of the second Pfizer shot and were concerned about not being able to go to work after the second one. In fact, people getting the second shot were being told to plan to miss a 1/2 day of work.

The government wants the country to reach herd immunity. Yet if they keep pausing vaccines, they undermine confidence in all of them. It's not like adverse reactions haven't been reported with the Pfizer one. Yet it obviously is still being given out.

What is also not being said is that there are people who have reactions to non-covid vaccines. There is always that concern for some when getting any vaccine.

Old 04-14-2021, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
Oh Christ on a cracker - Gates is like a mad scientist with the goal of world domination ... he's a loon.

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-...scopex-1573108

Old 04-14-2021, 01:55 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,759,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post

So true. He truly is like a mad scientist. I don’t know why he is taken so seriously. I guess, money.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies