Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-22-2021, 01:59 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,591,467 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
The Gateway Pundit is lying to you. And they're making you spread their lies. You're being played for a fool - why aren't you angry?
You sound confused, dear. Let me correct the record.

Jeff Bezos' Washington Post and the failing NY Times, whose reporters have been bought by China, are lying to you. Remember what the propaganda media said about Russians paying bounties on US soldiers in Afghanistan? About Russians hacking the 2016 election to help Trump win? And they're making you spread their lies. You're being played for a fool - why aren't you angry?

Yet, oddly, they are ignoring mountains of evidence that China, Iran and Russia hacked Dominion voting machines to get Beijing Biden elected. Watch Absolute Interference.

The life of a Media Matters troll is a sad one. Perhaps they should all retire with some shred of self-respect left.

Old 04-22-2021, 05:01 PM

37,110 posts, read 41,292,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
Your body compensates for conditions in an attempt to maintain that O2 sat. It does this by increasing respiration.

It drove me nuts when athletes and celebs and even doctors demonstrated with O2 meters on TV. Well duh! You just showed us your body knows how to make up for a breathing restriction. Now show me the respiration rate and heart rate alongside that O2 percentage. That would be relevant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1i5qwtb_pOA

Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraveragetenant View Post
I read they do not wear them all day before covid. also, I heard they added oxygen to the room because they are wearing the masks. I have seen a couple of sources say they think people that wear it for 8 hours a day after years and years could get lung cancer. the blue masks have carcinogens in them that is why if i have to wear a mask I wear a cloth mask.

When you say "I read" and "I have seen" and "they think" it would be helpful to show your sources.

Old 04-22-2021, 05:18 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,591,467 times
Wear a colorful, attractive mesh mask. From a distance it looks normal so a Karen won't attack you, but you can breathe normally than wearing an opaque fabric mask. Since they are mesh, they will dry quickly after washing. If anyone gets close enough to see it's mesh and criticizes you, just say the mesh is treated with an antibacterial solution. They won't know the difference.

Old 04-22-2021, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Wear a colorful, attractive mesh mask. From a distance it looks normal so a Karen won't attack you, but you can breathe normally than wearing an opaque fabric mask. Since they are mesh, they will dry quickly after washing. If anyone gets close enough to see it's mesh and criticizes you, just say the mesh is treated with an antibacterial solution. They won't know the difference.
In other words, cheat - and hope the person who criticizes you does not know the difference between bacteria and viruses.

Old 04-22-2021, 06:06 PM

3,398 posts, read 1,555,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
So to you are doctors and nurses ignorant fools for wearing masks while on duty, including when they are working in covid wards?
before covid they did not wear them all day and operating rooms are provided with extra oxygen to compensate for the mask wearing.

Old 04-22-2021, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1i5qwtb_pOA

When you say "I read" and "I have seen" and "they think" it would be helpful to show your sources.
I have been in a hospital many times before covid nurses did not wear masks all day.

Old 04-22-2021, 06:08 PM

18,804 posts, read 8,479,367 times
Quote:
before covid they did not wear them all day and operating rooms are provided with extra oxygen to compensate for the mask wearing.
Extra O2? Come on man!

Old 04-22-2021, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoonose View Post
Extra O2? Come on man!
ya in the video I posted it showed with a device co2 increased..

https://www.bitchute.com/video/vEXvRIwY5AyY/

as you can see his co2 went up a lot.

Old 04-22-2021, 06:14 PM

Quote:
I have been in a hospital many times before covid nurses did not wear masks all day.
The nurse in the video had been wearing a mask for five hours before she did the demonstration. You asked for oxygen levels plus pulse rate. I gave you an example.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoonose View Post
Extra O2? Come on man!
Said by someone who does not know that a cautery is often used during surgery and what can happen with it in an enriched oxygen atmosphere.

Old 04-22-2021, 06:17 PM

18,804 posts, read 8,479,367 times
Quote:
ya in the video I posted it showed with a device co2 increased..

https://www.bitchute.com/video/vEXvRIwY5AyY/

as you can see his co2 went up a lot.
Doesn't happen to any significant effect unless the patient already has really bad COPD with CO2 retention.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies