Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-22-2021, 08:40 AM

5,738 posts, read 5,446,162 times

Advertisements

I thought the CDC and Fauci were Deep State plants?

Old 04-22-2021, 08:43 AM

8,419 posts, read 4,579,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoonose View Post
There are about no risks with masks, unless you are already respiratory compromised. There is no damage to yourself from rebreathing cloth or paper masks.

I work out at the gym almost daily, and when wearing a mask during the Pandemic noticed little difference. Although no doubt it would have to restrict some very high level of aerobics. My O2 sat during my higher level of aerobic exercise on room air at about 600 ft elevation was 100%.

Your body compensates for conditions in an attempt to maintain that O2 sat. It does this by increasing respiration.

It drove me nuts when athletes and celebs and even doctors demonstrated with O2 meters on TV. Well duh! You just showed us your body knows how to make up for a breathing restriction. Now show me the respiration rate and heart rate alongside that O2 percentage. That would be relevant.

Old 04-22-2021, 08:54 AM

18,804 posts, read 8,477,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
Your body compensates for conditions in an attempt to maintain that O2 sat. It does this by increasing respiration.

It drove me nuts when athletes and celebs and even doctors demonstrated with O2 meters on TV. Well duh! You just showed us your body knows how to make up for a breathing restriction. Now show me the respiration rate and heart rate alongside that O2 percentage. That would be relevant.
Actually it won't be much different except maybe at absolute max exercise and/or in people with significant respiratory disease/compromise. As my O2 sats stay at 100%, why would that increase my respiratory rate? Normally our respiratory drive is based on CO2 levels.

With my exercise I haven't monitored respiratory rate, but heart rate is about the same mask or no mask.

Old 04-22-2021, 09:24 AM

424 posts, read 175,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraveragetenant View Post
we are rebreathing our own bacteria in the masks. Even if washed they still have bacteria go and test how much bacteria forms in 2 hours after wearing a mask. The video proves co2 is increased by wearing a mask.
"Proves" does not mean what you think it means.

Old 04-22-2021, 09:27 AM

46,964 posts, read 26,005,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
CDC WEBSITE Confirms Stanford Study on Face Masks Being Harmful – Cause Serious Side Effects
The Gateway Pundit is lying to you. And they're making you spread their lies. You're being played for a fool - why aren't you angry?

Old 04-22-2021, 11:27 AM

3,398 posts, read 1,553,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryl_G View Post
Funny you say that as the people that wear masks all the time in hospitals for decades daily are doctors and nurses. Have not heard any docs or nurses dying or leaving careers from excess CO2 from mask.

Operating rooms must be DEADLY, for the staff.
I don't recall an outbreak of ICU nurses or OR nurses wearing mask for 12 hours straight having health issues or CO2 excess, not even the fat ones.
I read they do not wear them all day before covid. also, I heard they added oxygen to the room because they are wearing the masks. I have seen a couple of sources say they think people that wear it for 8 hours a day after years and years could get lung cancer. the blue masks have carcinogens in them that is why if i have to wear a mask I wear a cloth mask.

Old 04-22-2021, 11:42 AM

18,804 posts, read 8,477,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraveragetenant View Post
https://www.bitchute.com/video/vEXvRIwY5AyY/

This proves co2 is increased by a lot by wearing masks. With the masks we are breathing dormant viruses in our body lowering our immune system. as several doctors I have heard said. The masks trap bacteria.
None of this is true and/or not clinically important for normal people. For those with respiratory distress or immune compromised it might.

Old 04-22-2021, 12:36 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,645,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
The Gateway Pundit is lying to you. And they're making you spread their lies. You're being played for a fool - why aren't you angry?
Well, with that tone, you seem real happy.

Old 04-22-2021, 01:16 PM

7,359 posts, read 6,531,454 times
Surgeons should at minimum be wearing full head hoods with a canister filter, and ideally be wearing a full airtight isolation suit with central air supply, that gets doused in alcohol, and then UV light before entering the theater.

Old 04-22-2021, 01:26 PM

17,642 posts, read 6,918,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattCW View Post
Surgeons should at minimum be wearing full head hoods with a canister filter, and ideally be wearing a full airtight isolation suit with central air supply, that gets doused in alcohol, and then UV light before entering the theater.
Yes because one can never be too “safe”.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies