Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-21-2021, 02:31 AM

7,375 posts, read 3,536,587 times

Advertisements

Anecdotal, but 4 of my coworkers all got severe Corona and they all were socially distancing and wearing masks religiously. Masks don't work unless you are using a new mask every time with clean hands and do not touch it while it is on your head orfices. So feel good about your dirty mask that you figet with all day. It does nothing but keep you from being publicly shamed.

Old 04-21-2021, 02:38 AM

1,500 posts, read 887,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
WTF are you smoking??!

Hopefully these guy doesn’t smoke

He will light his hair on fire

Actually surgeons wear masks to protect the patient from bacteria

They all do a 10:minute scrub, double glove, wear gowns and hair and beard covering..that are changed after each surgery

Hmmmm....must be working

Old 04-21-2021, 02:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paracord View Post
1. Doctors don't wear masks to stop from catching viruses. They wear them in medical situations to stop blood, saliva, vomit, etc. from contacting their mouths.

2. You are free to wear a mask any time you want. Most sane people will not be wearing one. The virus was 99.5% survival BEFORE the vaccines came out....now it's probably 10x higher than that! If you want to walk around like an expressionless zombie because you think a piece of cloth can stop viruses, feel free, but society should shun that heavily.

3. Why did you get vaccinated if you feel you still need to wear a placebo like a mask? If you're that worried, you should be home with your door locked. A vaccinated person has infinitely more chance of getting killed in car accident or by lightning than dying from corona virus. You must be absolutely terrified when you leave your home if you can't understand these basic macro statistics.

When did Americans become such sissies in general that need extreme safetyism? Did the trophy for all/safe space education system teach them that? Yikes!
Hmmm sissies? Tell that to the 570,000 dead Americans

Old 04-21-2021, 02:45 AM

Quote:
This is exactly the point Fauci made last year when he said not to wear masks.

Some people think they actually protect you from viruses, and thus they DO NOT socially distance!
He said not to wear masks ONLY because there were not enough for healthcare workers!

Old 04-21-2021, 02:52 AM

Quote:
Well then why did we have so much corona????? How can you have one but not the other, even when the flu is more contagious than covid 19?

Which is it for you people? You just said we had a too much corona virus so how did we get that but no flu??????
You apparently have very little understanding of epidemiology..

Corona is a virus our immune systems have never encountered before

Flu of course changes a bit each year, as do flu shots..

Try taking a university level science course...tho I sorta doubt you would understand the big words

Old 04-21-2021, 05:02 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,122,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Not me. I can hardly wait until the required mask ordinance ends in my town on May 25.
It ends when YOU decide it does.

I don't get this "I can hardly wait for some buffoon with less authority then he thinks he has to free me from these chains that I put on myself" attitude. Are you free, or not? If so, act like it. If not, deregister to vote, as slaves don't have that right.

Old 04-21-2021, 05:12 AM

15,946 posts, read 12,295,551 times
I hate to say this, but anecdotal evidence suggests masks do help prevent spread. Since people have started taking them off cases have gone up around here. Perhaps everything is not conspiracy theory? Of course this is overshadowed by the fact that progressives are leading us into a social credit form of dictatorship similar to china so saving a few extra lives is the least of my concerns at this point. I intend to push back at every policy decision they come up with. The only real thing I will support them on is legal marijuana.

This includes the suddenly embracing large corporations as their friends and the criminal central banks unlimited QE bail out everything monetary policy. These things will rot this country from within.

Old 04-21-2021, 05:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Because pandemics can't be stopped, but at least slowed down hopefully.
Comments like these are confusing. I think that a LOT of people misunderstand what "pandemic" means. This comment literally makes no logical sense. What does it being a pandemic have to do with anything? Nothing, but your phrasing suggests that you think it's an important factor in stopping or slowing the virus. It isn't. Pandemic only describes the prevalence of it around the world, not how transmissible it is, how deadly or anything else.

The common cold is an ongoing pandemic...

Old 04-21-2021, 05:20 AM

5,111 posts, read 2,053,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sholomar View Post
I hate to say this, but anecdotal evidence suggests masks do help prevent spread. Since people have started taking them off cases have gone up around here. Perhaps everything is not conspiracy theory?
But now we got another problem and lots of greens closed their eyes on this. What about the covid mask pollution? https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...pollution.html

Old 04-21-2021, 05:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrw-500 View Post
What about the covid mask pollution?
And why aren't we disposing of these covid infested devices in accordance with proper biohazard disposal requirements?

That's a MAJOR flaw in the maskism ideology.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies