Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-22-2021, 04:21 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,876,419 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8won6 View Post
remember that time black people took responsibility for their own lives and communities and stopped blaming whites. And black people became prosperous and the result was:

You leave out the part of an alleged attempted sexual assault, armed blacks and a shootout at the courthouse killing several white people kicked off the frenzy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2021, 04:23 PM

4,994 posts, read 1,992,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Yes, another "let's complain about Black people thread".

When institutional racism against whites is the new norm...

Old 04-22-2021, 04:25 PM

3,538 posts, read 1,328,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by naicha View Post
excuses excuses. You really think something like that, a hundred years ago, would fly today?

please.

Stop looking for excuses to wait around until someone hands you a life.

and that goes for anyone.
LOL. You don't like history and the truth? When black people did have successful prosperous communities, guess who came through and massacred people? Hint: It wasn't "look at chicago".

And all we have to do is start asking "who has been in charge in the US this whole time and who has controlled all the resources this whole time? "

Another one of those "let's start at 1970" arguments. LMAO

Old 04-22-2021, 04:26 PM

3,538 posts, read 1,328,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
You leave out the part of an alleged attempted sexual assault, armed blacks and a shootout that at the courthouse killing several white people kicked off the frenzy.
ahh yes, a tale as old as America...the good ole fashion "rapey black man" thing. So can i ask you, if ONE person did rape someone, would that mean we could massacre their whole neighborhood?

Old 04-22-2021, 04:31 PM

18,161 posts, read 15,635,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by naicha View Post
You don't even need to specify a race owes something.

"Nobody owes you Anything" works just fine
True enough. As I see it nobody owes me anything neither do I owe anyone anything minus the expenses I need to survive and that I have to and have agreed to pay. I kneel or bow to or for no man or woman only to God. It's pretty cut and dry.

Old 04-22-2021, 04:34 PM

6,672 posts, read 2,975,051 times
Quote:
LOL. You don't like history and the truth? When black people did have successful prosperous communities, guess who came through and massacred people? Hint: It wasn't "look at chicago".

And all we have to do is start asking "who has been in charge in the US this whole time and who has controlled all the resources this whole time? "

Another one of those "let's start at 1970" arguments. LMAO
I am not denying the truth of history.

I am saying it Is history.

And ya'll living in the past, no different then some ol' maga redneck who wants women in the kitchen again.

For being 'progressive' they sure like to live in the past.

Old 04-22-2021, 04:36 PM

321 posts, read 128,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Please tell this to white elite liberals who foster black irresponsibility and seek to profit from such irresponsibility in numerous ways. Thanks.
White liberals are solely to blame for the craziness going on FACTS!!! Saying this as a conservative. You white progressives want to attack others for different beliefs and enslave the rest. Trying to reason with them is like pulling teeth. Saying this as a white female.

Old 04-22-2021, 05:35 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,876,419 times
Quote:
ahh yes, a tale as old as America...the good ole fashion "rapey black man" thing. So can i ask you, if ONE person did rape someone, would that mean we could massacre their whole neighborhood?
No, white vigilantes in Tulsa of that era might had tried to lynch the suspect just as they had some white suspects before. I'm just saying the riot was probably an overreaction to the court house shoot out incident. .

Old 04-23-2021, 04:46 AM

59,088 posts, read 27,330,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by branh0913 View Post
The war on drugs is a racist policy that has not worked. And it has done nothing but destroyed the black community and makes it very difficult for black people to have any level of upward mobility. It's the only thing I would concede is blatantly racist today. And it really needs to go away
You are delusional!

Old 04-23-2021, 04:49 AM

4,994 posts, read 1,992,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
You are delusional!

It is not racist in any way. If more black people are involved with illegal drugs...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies