Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-04-2021, 07:51 PM

15,850 posts, read 6,554,586 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
During the Nimitiz white Tic Tacs incident, i was very impressed when they said one of these tic tac crafts descended from 80K feet to right above the surface of the ocean....in .008 of a second!!

That is just incredible.
Meh, that's only 1% of the speed of light. But it's a good trick not to leave an ionized plasma tail behind.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2021, 08:08 PM

29,522 posts, read 22,674,035 times
Government UFO report finds no evidence flying objects are aliens but does not rule possibility out, reports say

Quote:
A highly anticipated government report did not find evidence that the unexplained aerial phenomena likened to "UFOs" that Navy pilots have witnessed in recent years are alien spacecrafts, but the report also does not definitively say they aren't, The New York Times and CNN reported.

The two news outlets cited multiple unnamed officials said to have been briefed on the contents of the government report but not authorized to speak publicly. The New York Times was first to publish details on the report expected to be publicly released in the coming weeks by the Pentagon and the US intelligence community.

The government has not reached a definitive conclusion about what these "unidentified flying objects" are, and many of their qualities remain a mystery, the officials told CNN and the Times.

According to the Times, officials said the report could not tie most of the more than 120 incidents of such phenomena over the last two decades to the U.S. military or other advanced government technology.

CNN reported the findings leave open the possibility these flying objects were created by other countries, like China or Russia.

Old 06-04-2021, 08:35 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,776,811 times
Somewhere in the universe there are aliens. Are they visiting earth? Probably not, but it could be a possibility.

Old 06-04-2021, 09:02 PM

1,929 posts, read 559,472 times
We've had no contact with aliens because (from a UFO SOP paper found in my backyard) they have been instructed as they fly by earth to lock their doors.

Old 06-04-2021, 10:17 PM

33,557 posts, read 37,155,629 times
The chances of humans beings the only species who develop technology is infinitesimal in my opinion considering this...

As many as six billion Earth-like planets in our galaxy, according to new estimates. Summary: There may be as many as one Earth-like planet for every five Sun-like stars in the Milky Way Galaxy, according to new estimates.

A 2013 study indicated that there are 225 billion galaxies in the observable universe. In 2016, that number was upped to 2 trillion, in large part because a new analysis included all the tiny, fluffy galaxies in the early universe.

Old 06-04-2021, 10:31 PM

49 posts, read 22,933 times
I don't understand what the point is, in bothering to even release this report, like before they know anything? Was the whole objective to just reiterate that no one knows what they are? I could have saved the govt a ton of money if that was the case!

Old 06-04-2021, 10:57 PM

2,047 posts, read 859,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
We need more information in this phenomenon. If it's detectable in the infrared from aircraft, we should (in theory) be able to detect and track them from higher altitude; perhaps even from orbit. New assets may need to be developed that can detect and track high speed infrared phenomenon in the atmosphere. Once we can do that, patterns will start to emerge and we can dig deeper.
You cannot track these things unless they want you to.
Things we know:
They can go from sea level to space so fast nothing we have can track it. In one instance they traveled that distance in 0.08 of a second, but in others faster
They could morph or defied themselves in two. Leaving many to theorize that they can come and go through multiple dimensions or warm holes that we don’t even know about.
They can hit the ocean at incredible speeds and go into the ocean disappearing without damage.
They can take control of things like our electronics and firing capability and could make our nukes unable to launch. They’ve been known to take control of our aircraft for brief periods of time. Whatever we’re dealing with is so far beyond our capabilities don’t even apply anything known to try and track these things because they may not even be dimensional in the form that we are aware of. I’m familiar with. They might be from another time and place. They might be our creators coming back to stop us from destroying ourselves. Done sir update they are demons, all we know is whatever It is? Is many many years advanced beyond anything we have.

Old 06-05-2021, 04:47 AM

30,455 posts, read 21,289,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craftsman82 View Post
I don't understand what the point is, in bothering to even release this report, like before they know anything? Was the whole objective to just reiterate that no one knows what they are? I could have saved the govt a ton of money if that was the case!
It's very simple, no one has been to this planet janet.

Old 06-05-2021, 04:55 AM

19,815 posts, read 9,376,760 times
I already said that the buzz over the report could be much ado about nothing, meaning nothing more than a "Yes, we know there are UFOs, but we still don't know what they are" kind of thing.

In short, I am not holding my breath or in a tizzy of excitement. Like almost everyone else, I am going to wait and see.

Old 06-05-2021, 05:41 AM

1,665 posts, read 976,331 times
My opinion...

Don't believe everything the government says. If that's the case, why didn't the WHOLE KENNEDY ASSASSINATION investigation made available for the public to read? It's obviously hiding something.

It's possible that alien life did make contact. But after seeing that America is a war mongering country, always putting their nose where it doesn't belong, the American people getting duped by their own government.... No wonder why the aliens stay away. They're afraid that the government will try to invade their planet.

Ok I'm being sarcastic about the last.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies