Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-27-2021, 08:34 AM

2,418 posts, read 2,038,174 times

Advertisements

140+ that they put into the "other" category....case example of gov't doublespeak. If even ONE of those could be positively identified as made and operated by intelligent beings not from Earth, would that be enough to finally turn skeptics to believers? Based on our world's history, probably not. And just one should be enough; the fact that there is a lot of variety in craft descriptions suggests out of all the billions of galaxies out there, more than one has a civilization FAR more advanced than ours.

IMO, we don't have the upper hand here. If a positive ID ever does happen, it will be because the creator of that UAP allows it. And I do think that day is coming soon. I hope people will at least consider the very real possibility that they are not our enemy and are not hostile. That in order for them to create a craft that defies our laws of physics, to be the size of two football fields and hover over us so low and quiet - - well, that required amazing collaboration. To be so much more advanced than us means they had to learn, evolve, govern and coexist on their planet. Obviously, we aren't that evolved yet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2022, 04:19 PM

29,522 posts, read 22,674,035 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAeYb24P2I0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLJyz0TOCEM

Old 05-20-2022, 04:24 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 11 days ago)

35,637 posts, read 17,989,189 times
I heard the most riveting interview with Megyn Kelly the other day, with Luis Elizondo on this subject.

It's hard to discount Top Guns who state they saw what they saw, and there are pictures to prove it.

Old 05-20-2022, 04:54 PM

30,455 posts, read 21,298,747 times
All faked junk in the trunk. No one has the tech to reach us from other systems. We can't even get to Mars let alone another star.

Last edited by LKJ1988; 05-20-2022 at 04:55 PM.. Reason: e

Old 05-20-2022, 05:17 PM

1,929 posts, read 559,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKJ1988 View Post
All faked junk in the trunk. No one has the tech to reach us from other systems. We can't even get to Mars let alone another star.
Perhaps we are at the bottom of the intellect chain, maybe by millenniums. These sightings didn't just start yesterday, they've been going on for decades.

I've been told their communications has been deciphered. They were heard to say: "when we pass by earth, lock the doors".

Old 05-20-2022, 06:02 PM

2,418 posts, read 2,038,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stepnking View Post
Perhaps we are at the bottom of the intellect chain, maybe by millenniums. These sightings didn't just start yesterday, they've been going on for decades.

I've been told their communications has been deciphered. They were heard to say: "when we pass by earth, lock the doors".
Good one!!

Old 05-20-2022, 06:22 PM

12,043 posts, read 6,576,479 times
I’m really hoping some intelligent aliens land soon and slap some sense into us humans….

Old 05-20-2022, 06:22 PM

30,181 posts, read 11,815,563 times
Classic misdirection. Let the public and our enemies think it could be extraterrestrial meanwhile its just advanced technology we are testing. There are probably forms of life scattered all over the universe. However we have so far been unable to detect them and they probably have not detected us.

Old 05-20-2022, 11:53 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,612,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
I can’t believe I just saw the White House press secretary say that disclosure was up to the DNI. They are already talking to people who know the truth in plain site.
Well, they have known about these things since at least the 1940s, there are mountains of classified data currently being kept secret...

Why do you suppose they feel the need for all that secrecy?!

Because many many people are going to find 'official disclosure' to be very frightening and not so much enlightening and pleasant. People are not going to like the truth about these things.

There is a good reason, why the operators of these UFOs, prefer to stay hidden in the shadows and not reveal themselves in a mass disclosure type event....think about it...what is that indicative of, (when something prefers to stay hidden/secretive')

Once we hear this, its not possible to un learn and go back to how we were.

Old 05-21-2022, 12:00 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,612,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
Classic misdirection. Let the public and our enemies think it could be extraterrestrial meanwhile its just advanced technology we are testing. There are probably forms of life scattered all over the universe. However we have so far been unable to detect them and they probably have not detected us.
if they are just human experimental or developmental aircraft...we do know they have had this technology for decades...

keeping that in mind...what would be the purpose in keeping 'radical developmental aircraft from the 1940s...a big secret in TODAYS world? That is not logical...

Plus, what many skeptics do not realize, when the govt was using 'UFOs' to conceal experimental military aircraft they were currently working on and testing...the witness sightings and reports generally matched what would later be revealed!

The B2 bomber is a great example...if you look at UFO reports, (that were really sightings of the B2 before we knew it existed)...witnesses were describing a B2 shaped aircraft!!!

So, logically, if witnesses are claiming to see square box looking UFOs, or disc shaped UFOs...this should mean, our govt is currently developing something that looks similar...still with me?

But this has not been been the case...the F35 is currently the most advanced military aircraft...(so all those decades of square and disc shaped UFOs)...where are those known aircraft right now? we all learned about the existence of the B2...why have we not learned of flying square boxes and discs the military has now?

Just considering the number of years these radical UFOs have been seen, should be enough to fully debunk the experimental aircraft theory...aircraft does NOT remain 'experimental/developmental for 80+ yrs! LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies