Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-23-2011, 03:39 PM

3,863 posts, read 9,511,115 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
Oh, stop it!

You're just a worry wart.
LOL Classic comeback
did too
did not
did too
did not ....LMAO
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2011, 03:44 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,324,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by madcapmagishion View Post
LOL Classic comeback
did too
did not
did too
did not ....LMAO
This is no place to be playing with yourself.

Old 05-23-2011, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
This is no place to be playing with yourself.
LMAOA The only tool in here being played with is you! cogito ergo sum headcheese

Old 05-24-2011, 12:54 AM

15,094 posts, read 8,636,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
I already explained - these threads are for entertainment purposes only. A few minutes here and there, I have. Twenty to thirty minutes per post to go digging up some stuff that you should already know, just to post in a thread with which it has nothing to do... Sorry. I have neither the time nor the inclination to go to those extremes. I leave extremism to you.

In other words, I'm not willing to "spend 75% of my free time" debating with you about something that's not even worth five minutes of debate. Maybe you're willing to waste that kind of time and energy; I'm not.

And just for the listeners out there - GnT is complaining that I didn't provide him with a wealth of information on how broadcast technology works. Kind of off-topic in a 9/11 truther thread... THIS is the kind of asinine crap that demonstrates EXACTLY why these guys can't be taken seriously.
Based on the input and value you add to the various threads you inject yourself into ... it's apparent you only spend "a few minutes here and there" educating yourself about the topics you believe yourself to be an authority. Guess what? It shows.

Be it broadcast technology, or anything else ... it's clear you have no information to provide me or anyone else ... which is why you keep engaging in the tactics you do.

The reality is, you couldn't beat my dog in a game of checkers.

Old 05-24-2011, 08:15 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,115,793 times
Still trying to figure out how determining whether a particular broadcast from ten years ago was analog or digital is considered on-topic in a thread titled, "Does anyone still believe the 'official 9-11' story?" Maybe part of the reason I didn't get into it is because IT'S OFF TOPIC.

Sheesh. Are all of you truthers complete whackaloons, or is it just a select few? Certainly any of the "no-plane" theorists (I use that term loosely) are...

Old 05-24-2011, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Still trying to figure out how determining whether a particular broadcast from ten years ago was analog or digital is considered on-topic in a thread titled, "Does anyone still believe the 'official 9-11' story?" Maybe part of the reason I didn't get into it is because IT'S OFF TOPIC.

Sheesh. Are all of you truthers complete whackaloons, or is it just a select few? Certainly any of the "no-plane" theorists (I use that term loosely) are...
That's easy! No item, no matter how obtuse is beyond argument by the truthers. In fact the more trivial and immaterial the better, as it draws attention away from the fact that most of them are certifiable

Old 05-24-2011, 08:52 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,488,320 times
what's worse is most of the main 'no-planeers' like wood, griffin etc also use the 'mini-nuke' or the 'space station directed energy' theories too....and then they like to fall back on the 'nano thermite' garbage

Old 05-24-2011, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
what's worse is most of the main 'no-planeers' like wood, griffin etc also use the 'mini-nuke' or the 'space station directed energy' theories too....and then they like to fall back on the 'nano thermite' garbage
As for the space station directed energy ray gun theory. LOL the space station barely generates enuff power to flush the space commodes.
Mini nukes? hmmm... now that sounds interesting ...totally flaky but interesting. You know whats surprising is in this whole thread I don't think I have seen any of the crazies mention the use of det cord. Because if I was tasked with this job that is what I would have used burns at 20,000 ft per sec and will slice through a steel beam like a hot knife through butter. Might just take a couple of miles of it or so, but that would still be a smaller package than the 20,000 lbs. of thermite that would have been needed...oh oh oh wait a minute remember those "untouched" cable reels that were pictured outside of the destroyed buildings, maybe that's where they came from...spools of det cord? hmmm and those angle cut girders, that looks like det cord work also...to a crazy person maybe,seeing as they were all cut after the buildings were already down.

Old 05-24-2011, 10:32 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,324,078 times
Default Does Anyone Still Believe the "Official 9-11" Story?

No one believes it.

Old 05-24-2011, 10:33 AM

12,350 posts, read 9,722,262 times
What a coincidence that this Tom Barnidge column appears in today's local paper..

Barnidge: Theorists have a conspiracy for every occasion - Inside Bay Area

Quote:
"I read your editorial this morning with a degree of concern, and wondered whether you are a tool of Propaganda Central or just intellectually
lazy."

Please talk this over with the first guy. He seems to think it's a simple case of stupidity.

"Ignorance must be bliss. I truly wish I could keep my head buried in the sand like you."
Anything sound familiar?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies