Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-23-2011, 01:36 PM

15,095 posts, read 8,639,316 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
btw on the 'cgi'

According to a theory espoused in 'September Clues', and other videos advocating 9/11 TV Fakery/No-Planes Theory, a piece of live news footage showing United Airlines Flight 175 hitting the South Tower shows the plane apparently entering the building and then exiting unscathed the other side, shortly before a 'fade to black'. It is argued therefore that, as a plane could not possibly have entered the building and emerged undamaged, the plane that is shown is in fact a CGI image, overlayed in real time onto footage of the Twin Towers, and that the 'plane' is shown apparently emerging from the building because of a timing error on the part of the TV Fakery team.

This issue has been addressed both in a debunking video made by a UK 'truther' and in the recent Hardfire debate between Ace Baker and Steve Wright. However, I would like to add my own contribution to debunking this spurious claim.

It is very simple to demonstrate the utter falsity of the 'nose out' CGI plane claim by simply examining a few stills from the footage. It is quite clear from the following images that the supposed 'plane nose' is really nothing of the sort.

If this was a CGI plane image accidentally emerging, as opposed to debris, we would expect the shape of the plane's nose to remain constant, not to change. Yet, when we look at these stills from the news footage, it is clear that this is not the case:

The author
Edmund Standing holds an MA in Critical & Cultural Theory, and lives in England. He is dedicated to rationalism and genuinely critical thinking and is the author of a number of articles at butterfliesandwheels.com, including 'The Pseudo-Science of the "9/11 Truth" Movement'. He also maintains an occasional blog exposing the misinformation promoted by the conspiracy theorist Alex Jones.

Retrieved from "http://www.911myths.com/index.php/Nose_out"
You sir, are the best evidence yet ... because the truth is most often exactly the opposite of what you support.

That you refuse to admit the pure unadulterated bias in the cause of "Debunking" inherent in the method and very approach of "debunking", with it's predetermined purpose and desired outcomes says much about you and your ilk. You'd have others believe your cause is the truth, when nothing could be further from it. Your cause is to support a lie, and in so doing, are the greatest opponent of the truth by necessity.

You fool no one ... your advocates today are the same ones from yesterday, with no one new joining your team of deceit. You're losing your battle against the truth ... and you shall continue to lose by your own refusal to concede any point, no matter it's strength. Your willingness to advance pure, undeniable nonsense gives you away.

That you maintain an untenable position such that every aspect of the official conspiracy theory is gospel truth is your biggest flaw, unwilling to even bend to acknowledge malfeasance or dereliction of duty by officials places you in the most unfavorable light. You are therefore, unbelievable.

You lose ... you've been losing ... and you continue to lose. It's as simple as that. Because lies can only exist in darkness and ignorance ... once exposed to the light of close inspection ...the lies always fail.

The numbers of those waking up to this greatest of frauds, and challenging the lies of these criminal conspirators are growing by leaps and bounds ... and there is NOTHING you can do about it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2011, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Sorry. I have work to do. I have no interest in wasting my time educating you about a topic that has nothing whatsoever to do with this thread. If you can't understand and accept that, then... I don't know. Maybe get some air and clear your head.
But you do have time to post nothing. Got it.

Old 05-23-2011, 01:39 PM

20,462 posts, read 12,387,859 times
Yes.

Yes, I do believe the official story.

Old 05-23-2011, 02:30 PM

Quote:
but guy you are the one failing to see

YOU, yes YOU are the one spouting out "CGI planes and people"...YOU yes YOU are the one saying about the 'see through people'....yet

yet

yet YOU with all you KNOWLEDGE about analog/digital..have never addressed one thing "digital noise"...that is where the COMPUTER in the digital pictures fills in the blanks with what it BELIEVES should be there

sometimes it appears as snow..sometimes it appears as 'see through' backgrounds, etc
I'm going to stop you right there .... my spouse and I are currently working on a video with a tremendous amount of composite imagery. Bad composite work creates see through situations by nature ... whereas video drop out does not ... video noise produces artifacts not defined images ... and certainly doesn't fill in missing video with other elements in the scene, be it background or foreground. See through elements are a tell tale sign of composite elements ... and any editor or composite artist will tell you that.

You may convince some very gullible, uneducated types with your blatant BS ... but I know better. I don't think I know ... I'm not speculating ... I know what I know .... and your claims are patently false.

Quote:
yet YOU are the one DENYING this...YOU are the one saying the planes were CGI, ...why...????..because you cant ACCEPT that the blur coming out the opposite side of the impact is debris...so it must be CGI....or is it because YOU are so DETERMINED to make it one big 'government' conspiracy..just like chemtrails, fluoride, population controll..all "massive (worldwide) government conspiracies...that YOU have posted about in DOZENS of threads
fact is, YOU are you own worst case against this being a massive conspiracy
Quite to the contrary ...you identify yourself as a mindless drone or government shill by using such dreadfully poor examples as fluoride in your argument. In light of the fact that 3/4ths of the planet has already banned water fluoridation due to it's scientifically proven adverse health affects, and little to no health advantage, you demonstrate one of two conditions .. woefully uninformed, or purposely deceptive by nature. So which is it? Hmmm?

Quote:
its been nearly 10 years....show me one person who has blown the whistle....show me one person who would have been involved in the YEARS to set this up, and to wire a not just one building but 3 or more....you are taking about THOUSANDS of people in on this conspiracy....show me ONE
And therein lies your false assumptive reasoning, first .... 19 Hijackers and one guy hiding in a cave can pull it off from the OUTSIDE ... but those on the inside? It would take thousands!! And this you believe is a demonstration of your intelligence? I've got news for you ... it's easier to commit a crime from the inside than from outside.

To extend the illogical nature of your argument, you still have not answered an earlier question .... why would anyone involved and complicit in this horrific event come forward and confess? Overwhelmed by guilty conscience? People involved in such things rarely possess a conscience .. sociopaths and psychopaths are not known to express feelings of guilt.

On the other hand, those not participating or complicit ... but who found themselves in a position to detect questionable behavior have come forward and "blown the whistle" or attempted to blow it ... one such person is Sibel Edmonds, former FBI translator who now bears the distinction of being the most "gagged" individual in the history of the US Judicial system .. forbidden to talk about what she knows.

We also had several FBI counter-terrorism agents complain bitterly about how their investigations of terror suspects prior to 911 were thwarted by higher ups at FBI HQ. We have Bush doing everything possible to avoid an investigation ... and once political pressure forced him to concede, he stacked the 911 commission with with cronies who established total control over the proceedings ... with such outlandish requirements that the only elements that would make the final report, had to be in unanimous agreement ... only one person disagreeing with any point ... automatically removed that portion from the report. Talk about a white wash.

Then there is Bush refusing to testify alone, or under oath. And the list goes on and on and on.

Yet you want to claim no reasons for questions? You're full of it.

Old 05-23-2011, 02:36 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,326,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
Yes.

Yes, I do believe the official story.

Are you somebody?

Old 05-23-2011, 02:40 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,321,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
Then don't move in next to D*ck Cheney.
Would be safter than moving next to Ted Kennedy if he were still alive...
People killed by:
Dick Cheney... 0
Ted Kennedy... 1

Old 05-23-2011, 03:05 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,492,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
On the other hand, those not participating or complicit ... but who found themselves in a position to detect questionable behavior have come forward and "blown the whistle" or attempted to blow it ... one such person is Sibel Edmonds, former FBI translator who now bears the distinction of being the most "gagged" individual in the history of the US Judicial system .. forbidden to talk about what she knows.
well I won the bet... I knew you would come up with old syble edmunds (the most gagged...even though she has been on many, many talk after 2 books, 100's of interviews and apprearences)..whos' main statment is that the FBI was BACKLOGGED with intell to be translated, and that the FBI was incompetent

you got nothing

more on syble...this is from back in 09

false, she has talk in LENGTH about what she believes to be INCOMPETENCE with in the FBI, about her TRANSLATING duties,, she has VIOLATED the gag order at least a dozen times

She blew the whistle on massive incompetence at the Bureau — sloppy translations, missed messages from terror suspects.

from wiki:
Edmonds was hired, as a contractor, to work as an interpreter in the translations unit of the FBI on September 20, 2001. Among her main roles was to translate covertly recorded conversations by Turkish diplomatic and political targets.[7]

Between December 2001 and March 2002, Edmonds reported to FBI managers various incidents of misconduct and incompetence, involving her supervisor Mike Feghali and others, that she says she observed while employed as a translator. She escalated her complaints to the FBI's Office of Professional Responsibility and the U.S. Department of Justice's Office of Inspector General. In response, she claims that managers retaliated[8] against her. She was fired on March 22, 2002.

In June of that year, anonymous government sources asserted, in Associated Press and Washington Post reports, that Edmonds had been disruptive, breached security, and performed poorly at her job.[9] An internal FBI investigation, however, has concluded that she was fired after making "valid complaints".

Edmonds' allegations of impropriety at the FBI came to the attention of the Senate Judiciary Committee, which held unclassified hearings on the matter on June 17, 2002 and July 9, 2002. During the hearings, the FBI provided various unclassified documents and statements relating to the case, and even acknowledged that some of Edmonds' complaints, particularly regarding misconduct by her fellow translators and mismanagement within her unit, had merit.[10] This led to Senators Patrick Leahy and Chuck Grassley sending letters, dated June 19, 2002, August 13, 2002, and October 28, 2002 — to Inspector General Glenn A. Fine, Attorney General ********, and FBI Director Robert Mueller, respectively — asking for explanations and calling for an independent audit of the FBI's translation unit. These documents were published on the Senators' web sites[20][21][22][22] and were republished by a watchdog group, Project On Government Oversight (POGO).[23]

sorry but if wiki has all this info,,then it must not be "gagged" very well

-------------------
---------------------
---------------------------

Aug. 8, 2004
Lost In Translation
FBI Translator Sibel Edmonds Grants First Interview To Ed Bradley

This is the story of hundreds, if not thousands, of foreign language documents that the FBI neglected to translate before and after the Sept. 11 attacks -- documents that detailed what the FBI heard on wiretaps and learned during interrogations of suspected terrorists.

Sibel Edmonds, a translator who worked at the FBI's language division, says the documents weren't translated because the division was riddled with incompetence and corruption.

Edmonds was fired after reporting her concerns to FBI officials. She told her story behind closed doors to investigators in Congress and to the Justice Department. Most recently, she spoke with the commission investigating the Sept. 11 attacks.

She first told Correspondent Ed Bradley her story a year after Sept. 11.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Because she is fluent in Turkish and other Middle Eastern languages, Edmonds, a Turkish-American, was hired by the FBI soon after Sept. 11 and given top-secret security clearance to translate some of the reams of documents seized by FBI agents who have been rounding up suspected terrorists across the United States and abroad.

Edmonds says that to her amazement, from the day she started the job, she was told repeatedly by one of her supervisors that there was no urgency,- that she should take longer to translate documents so that the department would appear overworked and understaffed. That way, it would receive a larger budget for the next year.
We were told by our supervisors that this was the great opportunity for asking for increased budget and asking for more translators,” says Edmonds. “And in order to do that, don't do the work and let the documents pile up so we can show it and say that we need more translators and expand the department.”

Edmonds says that the supervisor, in an effort to slow her down, went so far as to erase completed translations from her FBI computer after she'd left work for the day.

hmmm sibel edmunds A TRANSLATOR, has HERSELF said the 9/11 was NOT an inside job and that she was stating that the FBI "HAD" intell prior to, but due to INCOMPETENCE and lack of personnel it was NEVER TRANSLATED

hmmm incompetence in the government....and meanwhile they are asking for government health care....scary

btw

whistlee blower syble edmonds says OBL died in dec 2001

Last edited by workingclasshero; 05-23-2011 at 03:22 PM..

Old 05-23-2011, 03:16 PM

3,863 posts, read 9,512,329 times
Quote:
Sorry. I have work to do. I have no interest in wasting my time educating you about a topic that has nothing whatsoever to do with this thread. If you can't understand and accept that, then... I don't know. Maybe get some air and clear your head.
You are wasting your time anyway, he doesn't work remember he spends 75% of his time in here looking for people to argue with so he can denigrate any who oppose his idea's, which is 99% of the sane public.

Old 05-23-2011, 03:25 PM

23,861 posts, read 24,119,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
But you do have time to post nothing. Got it.
I already explained - these threads are for entertainment purposes only. A few minutes here and there, I have. Twenty to thirty minutes per post to go digging up some stuff that you should already know, just to post in a thread with which it has nothing to do... Sorry. I have neither the time nor the inclination to go to those extremes. I leave extremism to you.

In other words, I'm not willing to "spend 75% of my free time" debating with you about something that's not even worth five minutes of debate. Maybe you're willing to waste that kind of time and energy; I'm not.

And just for the listeners out there - GnT is complaining that I didn't provide him with a wealth of information on how broadcast technology works. Kind of off-topic in a 9/11 truther thread... THIS is the kind of asinine crap that demonstrates EXACTLY why these guys can't be taken seriously.

Old 05-23-2011, 03:35 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,326,750 times
Quote:
I already explained - these threads are for entertainment purposes only. A few minutes here and there, I have. Twenty to thirty minutes per post to go digging up some stuff that you should already know, just to post in a thread with which it has nothing to do... Sorry. I have neither the time nor the inclination to go to those extremes. I leave extremism to you.

In other words, I'm not willing to "spend 75% of my free time" debating with you about something that's not even worth five minutes of debate. Maybe you're willing to waste that kind of time and energy; I'm not.

And just for the listeners out there - GnT is complaining that I didn't provide him with a wealth of information on how broadcast technology works. Kind of off-topic in a 9/11 truther thread... THIS is the kind of asinine crap that demonstrates EXACTLY why these guys can't be taken seriously.
Oh, stop it!

You're just a worry wart.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies