Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2021, 07:35 PM

18,802 posts, read 8,471,648 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lchoro View Post
He has that wrong. Both the animal source and lab leak theory have been unable to find a copy of the virus that matches the SARS-COVID-19 virus. Even if they find an exact match in nature, it is not absolute proof of natural origin since it could've been passed from human to animal. WaPo has been pushing the lab leak theory for a long time.

The only reason the media is being flooded with the lab leak stories is that the WHO completed a preliminary report which was inconclusive.
My take on this is there is the new disclosure from our intel that some of the Wuhan lab people were sick and hospitalized before the outbreak. Apparently compatible with Covid 19, or some other seasonal virus. Whether true or not, this is more impetus to look at the lab as the source.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2021, 07:41 PM

1,904 posts, read 1,045,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern435 View Post
When looking up 'Nicholas Wade former science editor NY Times', I found this short article in NewsWars:

https://www.newswars.com/former-ny-t...id-lab-origin/

I had never heard of NewsWars, but it was refreshing to read that Wade said the NY Times dismissed the lab leak theory because it was something Trump promoted, and the liberal media here in the U.S. pushes China's propaganda.

Glenn Kessler of WashPost did the damage control spin against Senator Ted Cruz last year, according to the article. It makes a person wonder if journalists even read '1984' or watch movies like 'The Matrix.' They have been peddling lies to deliberately reduce/remove Americans' freedoms.

Yes Indeed.

One has to wonder 'Who sponsors these writers and reporters?'

Is it the 'Washington Post?'....
Is it the New York Times?...

Check this out....LINK

No...its our good-ole Friend GS ~!

Last edited by Balkins; 05-25-2021 at 07:52 PM..

Old 05-25-2021, 08:26 PM

5,860 posts, read 3,298,444 times
https://www.dailywire.com/news/break...ign=proamerica Turns out the Xiden administration tried to bury any investigation. The Xiden administration is corrupt!

Old 05-25-2021, 08:37 PM

938 posts, read 424,288 times
Geez. Didn’t read pass the title. Lab leak. What a farce.

This was a biological attack. Clear as day.

Remember just a year ago it was a bat transformation? Huh? Yea.

Old 05-25-2021, 08:41 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,464,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoonose View Post
My take on this is there is the new disclosure from our intel that some of the Wuhan lab people were sick and hospitalized before the outbreak. Apparently compatible with Covid 19, or some other seasonal virus. Whether true or not, this is more impetus to look at the lab as the source.
I'm pretty sure it wasn't that. The people that were saying early on that the lab leak hypothesis shouldn't be ruled out yet were talking about the fact we don't see "lineage" through different species, there are alteration sites that are known to come from GOF research, the virus seemed to be instantly infectious to humans, it broke out at the doorstep of the WIV, etc. etc. etc. There was/is a lot of circumstantial evidence pointing towards the LLH but it was almost universally censored to the point that it wasn't even allowed to be discussed. I wonder if those on the left are still so willing to argue who controls most of the institutions in America after this story (and the rollout of half a dozen other censored stories over the past few months).

Old 05-25-2021, 08:57 PM

18,802 posts, read 8,471,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
I'm pretty sure it wasn't that. The people that were saying early on that the lab leak hypothesis shouldn't be ruled out yet were talking about the fact we don't see "lineage" through different species, there are alteration sites that are known to come from GOF research, the virus seemed to be instantly infectious to humans, it broke out at the doorstep of the WIV, etc. etc. etc. There was/is a lot of circumstantial evidence pointing towards the LLH but it was almost universally censored to the point that it wasn't even allowed to be discussed. I wonder if those on the left are still so willing to argue who controls most of the institutions in America after this story (and the rollout of half a dozen other censored stories over the past few months).
Like I said this has been openly discussed in the medical blogs, forums and literature since early on in the Pandemic. And up until recently there was no consensus since there simply was not enough information to support either theory. Now with the more recent revelation of lab people being sick before the outbreak, one has to look further at the lab. If I were a spy, I'd go for the hospital records.

Old 05-26-2021, 12:29 AM

6,829 posts, read 2,117,583 times
Quote:
I was in Beijing late October - early November 2019 for some event. During the event, they flew kids in from all corners of China. A subset of the kids all had flulike symptoms, which I found weird because in Beijing it was unseasonably warm, almost summer like. They said a flu was going around, they told me where they were from, but I since forgot as Wuhan/Covid19 weren't anything in the news back then.

Back in January 2020, I wondered if that was Wuhan. It was strange for me to see so many kids sick. Of course late October 2019 is stretching the timeline a bit.

Old 05-26-2021, 12:32 AM

9,049 posts, read 3,523,517 times
Everyone always knew it was credible and it is further evidence of the lack of credibility of msm and Fauci.

No doubt the WHO will "prove" otherwise.

Old 05-26-2021, 01:03 AM

6,829 posts, read 2,117,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiehoff View Post
Everyone always knew it was credible and it is further evidence of the lack of credibility of msm and Fauci.

No doubt the WHO will "prove" otherwise.
Our best proof it came from the lab is the coverup. I was initially agnostic about its origins, but when I saw the WHO do that propaganda piece where they sent a body of scientists to that lab, and claim it was debunked, I changed my position. Now I believe it came from that lab.

Old 05-26-2021, 01:12 AM

4,754 posts, read 2,976,993 times
Quote:
Like I said this has been openly discussed in the medical blogs, forums and literature since early on in the Pandemic. And up until recently there was no consensus since there simply was not enough information to support either theory. Now with the more recent revelation of lab people being sick before the outbreak, one has to look further at the lab. If I were a spy, I'd go for the hospital records.
You still aren't getting it... the media and tech giants actively suppressed anyone who posted about the lab theory. As in your video could be deleted from youtube, your post marked on FB, and various "fact checkers" saying the theory was not credible on TV/online.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies