Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-05-2021, 09:04 AM

23,538 posts, read 12,509,523 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
This thread isn’t about Federal issues re Trump.

No one is forcing you to stay in New York.

If you left, your tax dollars wouldn’t be going towards anything being discussed in this thread.
Can you prove that not a penny of federal tax money hasn't or won't go towards it?

Quote:
Wow.

Trump really has you hook, line, and sinker.
Wow, yourself, since you don't believe innocent people have ever been railroaded.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2021, 09:04 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,452,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
You and your buddies have been at "anytime" now for the last 4+ years. Yes, I understand that the grand jury just happened, but we've been waiting for 4+ years for??????
Not me.

Check, go ahead. I never predicted 'anytime'.

Straw man from you ... post fail.

Old 06-05-2021, 09:05 AM

33,321 posts, read 12,511,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retired View Post
Response: Opinion

Letitia James is on record prior ( search You tube videos ) to becoming Attorney General wanting to bring down Donald Trump.
The criminal Inquiry is as pronounced as a little boy on the beach with his metal detector looking for a pirates treasure only
to come up with loose change that is in the pockets of a nearby beach goer. Shame on you Letitia.

Their attempt to explore ( witch hunt more accurately ) possible criminal conduct will only bring out the warrior in President Donald Trump since( in a few short days it ) having expanded into a criminal investigation as they are now
actively investigating if President Donald Trump tried to influence election officials late year...............

You may not be old enough to remember a story in which former New York Chief Judge of New York state Court of
Appeals argued with the Daily News grand juries should be eliminated from most felony cases because
district attorneys have so much influence that they can get the grand jury to indict a ham sandwich.

Some things in New York never change . I believe this is one of them.
Be it a local case or civil case I am saddened that President Trump left New York City
but it was best as this is becoming an all out 24 hour round the clock media witch hunt to
deflect from watching the current President destroy our country one executive action after another
since taking office...............with the end results: President Donald Trump cleared on all charges while
our Country is being sold out from under us.
One of the last things whiny, Trump Baby Blimp inspiring Cadet Bonespurs could ever be is a warrior.

Old 06-05-2021, 09:08 AM

Quote:
If there’s nothing to hide, and they didn’t do anything wrong, then why did Eric take the fifth ?
Why not? He probably knows they would try to use a perjury trap.

Old 06-05-2021, 09:12 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,091,955 times
Quote:
One of the last things whiny, Trump Baby Blimp inspiring Cadet Bonespurs could ever be is a warrior.
Yeah, "...bring out the warrior in President Trump..." That's rich.

Old 06-05-2021, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Are we still at "anytime" now?
"within a matter of days".
If/when this attempt of "get Trump by any means necessary" fails, the loony left base will simply extend the timeline - again.
But who knows, there could very well be something that is being created to go after him with as we speak...much like the phony dossier had been.

Old 06-05-2021, 09:16 AM

Quote:
A physical warrior, no. But then your own draft dodging guy isn't much of a warrior either .. unless he's going after young female children.

Old 06-05-2021, 09:19 AM

46,267 posts, read 27,085,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Not me.

Check, go ahead. I never predicted 'anytime'.

Straw man from you ... post fail.
Yes, you.

I never said that "you" predicted anything. You are part of that group though.

Yea, you made your own post such a failure that you had to make up something that I never said to make yourself fell better.

Old 06-05-2021, 09:19 AM

33,321 posts, read 12,511,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Can you prove that not a penny of federal tax money hasn't or won't go towards it?
The burden isn’t on me to prove it.

I didn’t make the claim, poster meekawal (the poster I was replying to, not you) did.

The burden of proof is on meekawal.

Quote:
Wow, yourself, since you don't believe innocent people have ever been railroaded.
If everyone in the family is innocent, then why did Eric take the fifth ?

If there are convictions, there are going to be some Trumpers who will still never admit that there is any guilt, and the part of your previous post that bolded indicates that you would be one of them.

Old 06-05-2021, 09:21 AM

46,267 posts, read 27,085,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
A physical warrior, no. But then your own draft dodging guy isn't much of a warrior either .. unless he's going after young female children.
You mean the draft dodging "i have asthma" sleepy joe....oh wait, I've got to go to football practice.

That sleepy joe?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies