Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2021, 07:00 PM

12,043 posts, read 6,576,479 times

Advertisements

Nancy Pelosi is considered “normal” even heroic by most democrat women....
I rest my case.

Old 06-04-2021, 07:05 PM

41,971 posts, read 75,229,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightZeroTX View Post
Cruely worded, yet every day I have to hear about critical race theory and other leftist garbage. If it triggers you, then don't read it, it's that simple.

You are a shining example of the left, if you see something you don't agree with, let's cancel it right?
This post clearly demonstrates a complete lack of knowledge and understanding of mental illness, trauma, and generally functioning as a member of a society.

Old 06-04-2021, 07:07 PM

727 posts, read 304,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
You really know absolutely nothing about mental illness, trauma, and generally functioning as a member of a society, do you?
Oh hello Karen. Yes, I have quite the understanding.

Old 06-04-2021, 07:11 PM

12,043 posts, read 6,576,479 times
You don’t tend to see groups of republican women marching around with big pink vagina hats on shaking their fists and screaming their lungs out.

Old 06-04-2021, 07:19 PM

41,971 posts, read 75,229,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
You don’t tend to see groups of republican women marching around with big pink vagina hats on shaking their fists and screaming their lungs out.
No, they block entrances to women's health clinics screaming their lungs out and harassing patients.

Old 06-04-2021, 07:23 PM

2,953 posts, read 994,032 times
Yiikes. This thread is kinda horrifying. Paints a picture of bunny boiling, angry teeth gnashing spousal Russian roulette. Maybe the mental illness factor is 50% and maybe it's not. I don't know. The number notwithstanding, there is a lot of super dysfunctional liberal mental machinery out there making sounds like chattering teeth and tightly wound springs breaking. ... and that includes the 'males', btw.

Guys if you want sanity and fun find a good looking smart funny lady who likes to shoot and drive fast cars then dive into your bunker, slam the door and open fire if the perimeter gets breached by something with a rainbow on it or blue hair, built like a brown bear and it's howling "No justice no peace". So glad I'm not 30 and dating. Seems like an IED road trip to hell up the Kabul-Kandahar highway.

Old 06-04-2021, 07:31 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,181,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
No, they block entrances to women's health clinics screaming their lungs out and harassing patients.
Exactly why I say that they are different sides of the same coin, at least the extreme ones anyway.

Old 06-04-2021, 07:32 PM

727 posts, read 304,968 times
I made this thread with a kind of tongue in cheek humor and it got out of hand, looks like it triggered some people. My apologies.

Old 06-04-2021, 07:34 PM

2,953 posts, read 994,032 times
Quote:
I made this thread with a kind of tongue in cheek humor and it got out of hand, looks like it triggered some people. My apologies.
Don't even trip. They were already triggered when they got out of bed this morning.

Old 06-04-2021, 07:52 PM

552 posts, read 223,451 times
Quote:
I must admit I never clicked the link. I apologize for slighting you.

I am also a vet, but not a combat vet like you. Sometimes when we
write things, they are not expressed or understood like speech is.

I wish you nothing but peace. I agree that extreme leftists are extremely annoying
and downright unreasonable. However I am no conservative so I consider myself
a liberal voting and policy supporter.

I did not realize your post was tongue in cheek. I do have sensitivities in regard to
calling or labeling someone as mentally ill. Like a previous poster, my mother had
horrible electric shock treatments done to her in the 1950's. My mother was sane,
raised by an insane mother and then married to a man who was unloving.

I don't think it is a good idea to speculate on mental illness. Yes, I admit I have done
so. I was wrong to do that. Guilty as charged.

Thank you for your service.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies