Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2021, 02:27 PM

727 posts, read 304,968 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
Triggered! Sad part is you know its true.
So triggered he/she/it/them/they are probably shaking while typing with a soy latte in the other hand.

Old 06-04-2021, 02:30 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,830,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightZeroTX View Post
So triggered he/she/it/them/they are probably shaking while typing with a soy latte in the other hand.
Post the actual study!

Old 06-04-2021, 02:31 PM

5,861 posts, read 3,301,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post
This may explain why liberal women have mental issues. Liberal men just ain't doing it for 'em.
Liberal men are the beta of all betas lol. Simps. Another reason why liberal women hate men.

Old 06-04-2021, 02:32 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,830,486 times
Quote:
Triggered! Sad part is you know its true.
Have you seen the actual study? Or are you just believing something spoon fed to your mind?

Old 06-04-2021, 02:32 PM

5,632 posts, read 1,770,332 times
Default Over 50% of Liberal, White Women Have A Mental Health Issue

If by over 50% you actually mean 100% then I agree.

They are completely unhinged.

Old 06-04-2021, 02:33 PM

727 posts, read 304,968 times
Quote:
Liberal men are the beta of all betas lol. Simps. Another reason why liberal women hate men.
Beta for sure. Look at how triggered they get over a legit study.

Old 06-04-2021, 02:35 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,971,833 times
Probably because they’re married to liberal “men”.

Old 06-04-2021, 02:37 PM

41,971 posts, read 75,229,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caramelized Onion View Post
=Women, in general, are far more likely to be diagnosed with a mental health condition than men for a variety of reasons. More likely to be victims of violence, dealing with pregnancy and postpartum hormones, etc. Plus women go to the doctor much more than men. There is still a stigma when it comes to mental health care, and men in particular don't want to be labeled as weak or not in control.
Yeah, I don't see where seeking medical help for behavioral health issues is a problem. Seeking help should be something to be proud of, not to feel shame about.

Quote:
Though my guess is that liberals, in general, tend to be well-educated and therefore are more likely to have the knowledge and resources to see a medical provider about their anxiety and depression.
Agreed.

Quote:
I will say that the posts I see on here about Trump being ready to swoop in and take back the presidency any second, about wanting to go to war against the government with their stockpile of AK-47s, about thinking there are microchips in vaccines... those strike me as utterly insane and I highly doubt these folks are off seeking mental health care. I also don't tend to think they're liberal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeTitties View Post
Only a mentally ill person would believe in things like "Civil Rights"
Civil rights is insane? Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumerian_Summer View Post
They aren't fighting for civil rights or equality, that's what people did back in the 1960's.
The quest for civil rights for everyone does not end. Civil liberties, due process, equal protection of the laws, freedom from discrimination - we have to continuously fight for them all. Witness attempts to take rights away from women to control their pwn bodies, attempts to suppress voter participation ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gus2 View Post
Also, how many mass shooters have been liberal, purple-haired hippies?
Good point.

Quote:
I am not demonizing anyone with mental health issues.
Aren't you? Witness:

Quote:
I wonder about liberal men, the masked skinny jeans mask wearing ANTIFA types. They are tough hitting others and destroying things, but when hit back they cower like babies.

I would love to see a psychological profile of a soy boy.
and

Quote:
Have you seen your average female Antifa goon? You can stamp their faces in gorilla cookies. Some of them are built like bearcats.
Quote:
I can see liberal women having mental issues. I can see depression as being a big one. Many of them are plain ugly, fat or very angry inside. Not too many men would want to be with them. I think some become lesbians because no guy wants to touch them leading to further mental issues.
Wow. This post certainly demonstrate a complete and willful lack of understanding about women, men, and lesbians - all in five short sentences! What an achievement.

424 posts, read 175,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Have you seen the actual study? Or are you just believing something spoon fed to your mind?
These people don't know how to read studies... they read chewed up, regurgitated "stories" on RWNJ sites.

5,097 posts, read 2,316,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gus2 View Post
I agree. Some demographics are more likely to seek out mental health services.

Also, how many mass shooters have been liberal, purple-haired hippies?
It's funny. Every time this topic comes up you hear from people who think that half of the population having mental health issues is a normal, expected thing. It makes you wonder who they're hanging out with.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies