Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2021, 05:06 AM

7,293 posts, read 4,098,694 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
I am a naturally inquisitive person. Don’t you find it interesting that masks are off all over the area, except for Walmart?

As far as the poster who suggested I could just ask why they are wearing masks, in this society, I’ve learned to keep my mouth shut. Haven’t “mask” assaults broken out at Walmart?
It’s difficult to comment on something you claim to have observed. But since I’m a naturally inquisitive person, I found your topic and premise interesting, and I wonder why you’re trying to make a point about people who shop at Walmart.

Old 06-25-2021, 05:10 AM

Quote:
Wow. Before you put me in ignore, more smack....smack....smack! (Don’t liberals understand that when they just insult someone for a perfectly innocuous thread, it is THEY who look bad?)
Isn’t this thread like all your other threads about how stupid you think liberals are?

Last edited by AguaDulce; 06-25-2021 at 06:09 AM.. Reason: Typo

Old 06-25-2021, 05:20 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,508,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
It’s difficult to comment on something you claim to have observed. But since I’m a naturally inquisitive person, I found your topic and premise interesting, and I wonder why you’re trying to make a point about people who shop at Walmart.
Are you a liberal? Because you are seeming to imply that I’m trying to make a point about Walmart shoppers, along with my “claim” (libs do that too.....always resort to calling people they disagree with liars) that I saw this at Walmart.

The sad thing is that in your quest to call me a liar and imply I’m a snob or something, you are missing the fact that I too go to Walmart!

Libs are so annoying. Turn a simple, and what I think is interesting, question into an insult,

Old 06-25-2021, 05:22 AM

Quote:
Isn’t this thread like all you other threads about how stupid you think liberals are?
Oops.....just got to this. So you are a liberal. Naturally. Why do you have to take an interesting question and use it to attack the person who asked, jusr because she didn’t vote for Biden.

Old 06-25-2021, 05:23 AM

Quote:
Isn’t this thread like all your other threads about how stupid you think liberals are?
Quote:
Are you a liberal? Because you are seeming to imply that I’m trying to make a point about Walmart shoppers, along with my “claim” (libs do that too.....always resort to calling people they disagree with liars) that I saw this at Walmart.

The sad thing is that in your quest to call me a liar and imply I’m a snob or something, you are missing the fact that I too go to Walmart!

Libs are so annoying. Turn a simple, and what I think is interesting, question into an insult,
I’ll take this as a resounding YES.

Old 06-25-2021, 05:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRoadkill View Post
I would also assume the demographics of the average Wal-Mart shopper is probably is conservative and has not been vaccinated.
Why would you think that? I said that this area is overwhelmingly liberal.

Old 06-25-2021, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lchoro View Post
They may be unvaccinated and choosing to protect themselves in that manner. No, it doesn't matter whether they're liberal or conservative. Old people overwhelming vote Republican but are almost all vaccinated. You got to get your head out of your ass and think rationally, not color everything politically on the simplest terms.
Where was my question political? Did I ask about Rs or Ds? Did I say anything about color?

Old 06-25-2021, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Oops.....just got to this. So you are a liberal. Naturally. Why do you have to take an interesting question and use it to attack the person who asked, jusr because she didn’t vote for Biden.
Attack? I suggest that you spend some time in quiet self-reflection, since 90% of your threads are nothing more that attacks on whatever you deem as liberal. It’s stunning. Who hurt you?

Old 06-25-2021, 05:29 AM

Quote:
I picked up a prescription there yesterday, and after two weeks of not having to wear a mask ANYWHERE (and also seeing almost everyone in stores and whatnot without masks), I was hit with how virtually everyone in Walmart was wearing a mask.

And in case I have to explain more about the demographics, this is in a very liberal area, and the customers are primarily working class or lower. (Some “middles,” like me, but not too many.) I suspect many of them are illegal aliens, also, since the Walmart neighbors a town that has a very high percentage of them.

Ideas?
Quote:
Why would you think that? I said that this area is overwhelmingly liberal.
Quote:
Where was my question political? Did I ask about Rs or Ds? Did I say anything about color?
Disingenuous, Rachel. Tsk tsk.

Old 06-25-2021, 05:34 AM

34,236 posts, read 18,594,984 times
Quote:
I’ll take this as a resounding YES.
All your threads demonize conservatives. Why are you such a dishonest HYPOCRITE? Just asking.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies