Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2021, 02:40 AM

14,232 posts, read 4,596,290 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
What were the side effects, if I may ask. I'm having the covid vax. So far the effects have been exactly what was said I could expect. I fall into the majority category that is to say.
Short term side effects from anthrax vax are soreness and swelling.
Long term side effects are allergic reaction and numbing on the side of my arm.

I got jabbed with anthrax vax way back in 2003 in preparation for OIF
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2021, 02:51 AM

11,023 posts, read 5,989,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post

My older brother went into the military before me obviously. Anti-tet was just given, nothing said. Well, my brother was highly allergic and went into shock and passed out before the full dose could be administered. That alone save his life. There were repercussions which lead to the horse serum being dropped. I myself had to have the horse serum drop by drop over a period of a week or two after an encounter with an antelope as a young kid (still got the scars). So yeah, I know about allergies. When I got to the military they told us that the anti-tet was the new vax and that there was no cause for concern - and there wasn't. I suspect that there were more cases than just my brother. My father did make a big noise about it and being in law he had an advantage.

Old 07-06-2021, 04:04 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,119,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Huh?

The military members are themselves saying that they’ll quit.
Nothing about forcing anyone out.
What do you mean, "Huh?"?

"You can't do X unless you do Y, and you're unwilling to do Y, therefore you're out."

Let's not forget that "Y" - a COVID19 vaccine - wasn't part of their original contract, either.

My understanding is that you've never been able to "quit" the military. Sounds to me like there's some word twisting going on, to give the appearance that the decision wasn't the government's.

Old 07-06-2021, 05:39 AM

4,032 posts, read 2,717,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taggerung View Post
Anyone who signs a military contract needs to be aware that the government basically owns you now.
This, 100%.

Old 07-06-2021, 09:28 AM

6,123 posts, read 3,347,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo Cardinal View Post
This, 100%.
That’s dumb. Nobody owns you. You can refuse to go to work at any time. You can also refuse to go to war at anytime. It’s your choice.

You probably will wish you hadn’t have done it like that, but it’s still your option, and no physical harm will come to you if you decide you are done. Good luck trying to get a decent job later, but nobody is physically forced to get on a plane and go to a war zone.

It’s an all volunteer force, and for someone to be upset that they are “owned” is pure stupidity in this day and age. It’s very clear during the recruitment period what will be expected of you. Nobody is tricking anyone.

Old 07-06-2021, 09:32 AM

6,123 posts, read 3,347,968 times
Quote:

I’ve had so many anthrax shots, I’d have to go grab my vaccination records to count how many. I think it’s like 14 by now? Back in 1998, they started in Korea and I got my initial shots back then, and then after that, a booster every time I went into a war zone.

I’ve had zero reaction to any of them. I’ve also never had anyone tell me they’ve had an issue with anthrax shots either.

Old 07-06-2021, 09:35 AM

10,513 posts, read 5,169,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Increasing evidence of election fraud has pushed them closer to that edge.

I couldn't read the rest of your post because that sentence made me laugh so much.

Old 07-06-2021, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
I’ve had so many anthrax shots, I’d have to go grab my vaccination records to count how many. I think it’s like 14 by now? Back in 1998, they started in Korea and I got my initial shots back then, and then after that, a booster every time I went into a war zone.

I’ve had zero reaction to any of them. I’ve also never had anyone tell me they’ve had an issue with anthrax shots either.
Good for you, but you are not me and I am not you.

I know many people with long term negative side effects from anthrax vaccine. So I guess that makes us even.

Old 07-06-2021, 10:06 AM

57,315 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Good for you, but you are not me and I am not you.

I know many people with long term negative side effects from anthrax vaccine. So I guess that makes us even.
Out of how many, do you have statistics.

Many people have reactions to drugs that doesn't mean we ignore the benefits to a large segment of the population..

Old 07-06-2021, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Out of how many, do you have statistics.

Many people have reactions to drugs that doesn't mean we ignore the benefits to a large segment of the population..
I don’t have the stats. You go look for it yourself.

But when you have a congressional hearing about the anthrax vaccine back in 2000, then there must be an issue
https://www.congress.gov/congression...e-report/556/1

Or when there is a federal court stepping in to tell DOD to stop using US service members as guinea pigs for new experimental vaccine in 2003, there must be a problem
https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-pers...-anthrax-shots
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies