Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2021, 05:00 AM

10,093 posts, read 6,436,538 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
Come back here and talk to me when covid vaccine is mandatory.
Only time covid vaccine is mandatory is when it is FDA approved or OK by President.

We've gone over this
https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-pers...-anthrax-shots

Nobody signed up to get jabbed with experimental drugs or vaccines.

This is like saying female servicemembers signing up to get sexually harassed by their fellow servicemembers.
No, it's not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2021, 07:03 AM

36,539 posts, read 30,879,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
Honestly, i would not take the covid vaccine if I am 18-23 year old and in great physical condition with no pre-existing health problems, and living in a military base like the majority of US service members
I have a family member at Ft. Campbell. The powers that be are trying to make it difficult for those who refuse the vaccine by limiting travel and of course peer pressure. Thus far my nephew has resisted.

Old 07-07-2021, 09:18 AM

39,232 posts, read 27,611,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
This is patently stupid and is a continuation of the red states and Trump Supporters anti-vaccine stance. .
This is a serious question. Will you ever quit demonizing people who voted Donald Trump? I mean, almost everyday you are here to criticize them. Can you ever be fair and balanced?

I know many people who have unanswered questions about this new vaccination, many of them are liberals. My friend's roommate who is a liberal refused to be vaccinated. He's probably a far left and a college professor. He thinks it is absolutely ridiculous to ask the students to be vaccinated.

I have received many different types of vaccinations, but I will be lying if I say I trust this vaccination 100%. It has nothing to do with Trump.

Old 07-07-2021, 04:09 PM

35,704 posts, read 21,070,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
I have a family member at Ft. Campbell. The powers that be are trying to make it difficult for those who refuse the vaccine by limiting travel and of course peer pressure. Thus far my nephew has resisted.
And when there is a breakout, as it happened on that ship, don't cry. I am watching my non- vax extended family member suffer. I am much better. They are 38 and I am 68- let see how it goes... personally I hope she pulls through with no huge issues to her health.

Old 07-08-2021, 09:17 AM

36,539 posts, read 30,879,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
And when there is a breakout, as it happened on that ship, don't cry. I am watching my non- vax extended family member suffer. I am much better. They are 38 and I am 68- let see how it goes... personally I hope she pulls through with no huge issues to her health.
Well some of us dont make decisions based on what if. Most soldiers are not on a ship (he is army) where there are confined quarters, they are on base or deployed. My nephew recently returned from deployment before the vaccines. There were no "breakouts. As well most soldiers are young and healthy and if they do get covid they are asymptomatic. My SIL had covid and my nephew visited during her quarantine, still never tested positive nor did my brother living in the same house and quarantined with his wife. Both have probably already had covid.

Old 07-08-2021, 11:00 AM

5,210 posts, read 4,673,749 times
Obviously people in the military aren't paid well enough. I don't see any people in professional sports quitting because they had to get vaccinated.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies