Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-22-2021, 04:33 PM

14,267 posts, read 6,962,441 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
45% of abortions are second abortions.

Is that just another ooopsie, my bad, now I get to kill another baby?

Do you give those repeat consumers of death a pass as meh, they just like having a good time?
Do you want to put them in jail? Would that solve the problem?

Old 12-22-2021, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
Bus rides are cheap, and they may have friends drive them. They may also walk.

None of the above are against the law.
I can't believe you said that! Take a bus? Walk a few hundred miles?

Old 12-22-2021, 04:45 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,954,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansible90 View Post
She had CANCER and was getting CHEMO and had to abort the fetus to survive! Either you can't read or you don't have an empathic bone in your body.
That's not what was posted. I interpreted it as she had HAD chemo in the past. And her post showed no recognition that an abortion kills a baby. I'm also not having a medical discussion about personal medical details with a poster on a public forum. That's inappropriate.

Do you have any empathy for the millions of babies that are killed because, meh, people aren't perfect and just feel like it?

No?

Why not?

Where's YOUR empathy for those millions of innocent babies? LMK when you find it. Then we can have a conversation about REAL empathy.

Women have been brainwashed to think abortion doesn't kill babies. This is so they will just go get abortions without thinking about what is truly happening to their bodies.. Mission accomplished.

Old 12-22-2021, 04:55 PM

34,068 posts, read 17,096,341 times
Quote:
I can't believe you said that! Take a bus? Walk a few hundred miles?
Of course. Who amongst us, at some point, has not taken a bus? In addition, many regions have train service available.

Old 12-22-2021, 05:02 PM

62,985 posts, read 29,170,163 times
Quote:
I already answered. Go lobby for it. Problem is, you can't force it on anyone. Whether you want women to get an implant, an IUD or take pills, you cannot force it on anyone. You cannot force an irresponsible person to be responsible.
No, you didn't! I asked you when a woman knows she is going to be sexually active and doesn't want to get pregnant then why doesn't she go on birth control pills? Irresponsibility should not equate to an abortion.

Old 12-22-2021, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
No, you didn't! I asked you when a woman knows she is going to be sexually active and doesn't want to get pregnant then why doesn't she go on birth control pills? Irresponsibility should not equate to an abortion.
And I said you cannot force an irresponsible person to be responsible.

Old 12-22-2021, 05:08 PM

18,419 posts, read 19,031,744 times
Quote:
You prefer the irresponsible become parents? Pass that irresponsibility down?

Old 12-22-2021, 06:32 PM

62,985 posts, read 29,170,163 times
Quote:
And I said you cannot force an irresponsible person to be responsible.
If they knew they couldn't get an abortion for being irresponsible then they'd be more responsible. I'm still waiting for answer to my question but you just keep coming back about forcing someone to be responsible. Just answer the question!

You went on about birth causing hemmeroids, etc. well just how much damage to a women's body does an abortion do? How about venereal desease just from having sex? You think all the risks to a woman's body is just from childbirth? Why not use birth control instead of going through the trauma of an abortion?

Old 12-22-2021, 06:53 PM

Quote:
If they knew they couldn't get an abortion for being irresponsible then they'd be more responsible. I'm still waiting for answer to my question but you just keep coming back about forcing someone to be responsible. Just answer the question!

You went on about birth causing hemmeroids, etc. well just how much damage to a women's body does an abortion do? How about venereal desease just from having sex? You think all the risks to a woman's body is just from childbirth? Why not use birth control instead of going through the trauma of an abortion?
How should I know why an irresponsible woman doesn't use birth control to avoid going through an abortion? I just know it happens because obviously they are showing up for abortions. They are being irresponsible. How do you think you can change that in other people?

BTW, the reason I listed hemorrhoids and other problems women suffer from pregnancy and childbirth was to educate you, as you seemed to think childbirth was no problem at all for women.

Old 12-22-2021, 07:04 PM

34,068 posts, read 17,096,341 times
This thread is hilarious in that the Mississippi case is already decided. The result is simply not released yet.

Based on the questioning, it is logical to assume the prior verdict for the state will stand. The only unknowns are whether any viability constraint at the fed level will be allowed, and whether any part of Roe will stand.

I'm sure the Pro Plessy verdict folks felt the same way the pro abortion folks feel now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies