Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-11-2021, 02:50 PM

17,391 posts, read 16,532,427 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqttrdr View Post
The hardest part of "15 days to flatten the curve" is the first 500 days imo

Right. And this vaccine mandate would be the first of many others if Dementia Joe has his way.

I can not believe how gullible people are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2021, 02:59 PM

7,759 posts, read 3,885,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seguinite View Post
If the COVID is ever over, you can bet your ass they'll start treating flu the same way. Order the masks when you can get 'em folks, because they're not going away in our lifetime.
It's not just about COVID dude. We've already entered a new Zoonotic viral era. Many factors at play here like Climate change, destruction of animal habitats, rural human migration patterns and poor hygiene standards.

Old 09-11-2021, 03:01 PM

7,759 posts, read 3,885,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by springfieldva View Post
Right. And this vaccine mandate would be the first of many others if Dementia Joe has his way.

I can not believe how gullible people are.
Honestly though it's our own fault. Americans have an insatiable desire for unproductive socialization with strangers. Which has kept this pandemic going strong.

Old 09-11-2021, 03:15 PM

8,044 posts, read 10,638,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
It isn't. The problem they have is that it ticks them off to see anyone making a choice different from their own.
That's where I think a lot of the anger and angst comes from.

Those who are passive and compliant and rushed right out to get the vaccine don't like the fact that some have hesitated and are more oppositional. And, they may be upset that many have gotten the Covid-19 virus and recovered just fine with the help of their own healthy immunity, instead of relying on getting a potion injected that doesn't seem to be working very well, as it turns out.

I also don't think Biden (or his rulers) are running out of "patience" because he is truly concerned about the health of American citizens. If that were the case, the borders would not be wide open. They don't like it that many have gone against their "orders". The mandates are a punishment for that, plain and simple.

Old 09-11-2021, 03:28 PM

6,476 posts, read 6,449,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmountains View Post
This could help someone---plenty of free gray matter for the taking.

Heading to the 9/11 memorial.

(What a relief.)
I have to give it to you, this is one of the best tries of deflection that I've ever seen here. Just admitting you were wrong is an extremely easy thing to do. Or you could just save yourself and not say anything at all since we know that's not an option.

I make a comment where I wasnt talking to you in the first place. You respond and act purposefully dense and willfully ignorant. I have to put you through English class. And your response is some rambling about frozen Russian bodies. If anything is cryogenically frozen, it's my computer after clicking on that link and its 200 ads.

Old 09-11-2021, 03:29 PM

4,477 posts, read 3,301,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBoy64 View Post
That is complete conspiratorial BS. This isn't just happening in the US....this is global.
What conspiracy? You don't answer the OPs question.

Old 09-11-2021, 03:45 PM

7,826 posts, read 2,728,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustyroad70 View Post
Get your nose out of the tv or whatever progressive thing you go to and look for some other sources of information. I've already seen the sources and moved on. Not going to waste my time spoon feeding you. And you wouldn't believe it if you read it cause it doesn't fit with your beliefs. That's really great Johnyboy "any sources to back that up?" That's what everyone says on here. Look it up yourself. There is a lot of information out there if you really want to get out of the biden bubble or I more fitting the Bidumb bubble.
So I take that as a no...I don't have any sources. Thanks.

Old 09-11-2021, 05:37 PM

7,639 posts, read 8,711,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandrew5 View Post
I have to give it to you, this is one of the best tries of deflection that I've ever seen here. Just admitting you were wrong is an extremely easy thing to do. Or you could just save yourself and not say anything at all since we know that's not an option.

I make a comment where I wasnt talking to you in the first place. You respond and act purposefully dense and willfully ignorant. I have to put you through English class. And your response is some rambling about frozen Russian bodies. If anything is cryogenically frozen, it's my computer after clicking on that link and its 200 ads.
Dude, I don't have time to give free tutorial to people like you. Or shall I quote:

"Our patience has its limits!"--Joseph Goebbels
"Our patience is wearing thin!"--Joseph Biden

Old 09-11-2021, 05:41 PM

24,634 posts, read 9,458,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tencent View Post
Honestly though it's our own fault. Americans have an insatiable desire for unproductive socialization with strangers. Which has kept this pandemic going strong.
We could always go back to segregation, a horrible Democratic invention they seem to want for the unvaccinated.

What kept this pandemic going is fat people, we are the fattest country on the planet. It certainly wasn’t the healthy or young.

Old 09-11-2021, 05:50 PM

8,044 posts, read 10,638,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandrew5 View Post

And that is the problem. People keep trying to use it as a "gotcha", "look, vaxxed people still getting sick!", yes...no one ever said they wouldnt? But your chance of death has gone down tremendously. This is why so many people who end up in the ICU are begging for the vaccine, just to be told its too late. It's why people who are on their death bed urge people to get it, they know what's coming and know it could have been prevented, but theyre out of time.
If you are a normal, healthy person, your chances of dying from the Covid-19 are tremendously low without any vaccines.

I had Covid three months ago. I'm over 60, in normally good health. A cough, then a couple of days of fever and cold symptoms, quarantined for the time recommended by my doctor and employer, took a course of antibiotics, prescription cough medicine, bedrest and fluids, and Advil for fever. The end.

I'm back to work, good as new now, with antibodies to boot. I don't regret for one minute not getting vaccinated by a formulation that is not a real vaccine and has proven to have less than stellar results.

I am the rule, not the exception. My experience is the norm for most who get this virus.

Stop the dramatics. What you describe are very isolated and rare cases. I really think some people are using the Covid-19 situation to add meaning to their boring lives; or to use it as an excuse to escape from it.

Last edited by RogueMom; 09-11-2021 at 05:58 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies