Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2021, 10:44 AM

20,050 posts, read 20,855,965 times

Advertisements

People are way too disorganized & cracked out on that stuff to do a meaningful boycott.
It would be awesome if, say 10 million people cancelled their Amazon account, or 30 million people logged off Facebook or cancelled the account entirely. But it will NEVER happen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2021, 10:51 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,610,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Yup.

I'm waiting for - If you don't vax your kids, they will be taken away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
If 2020 taught us anything its that nothing is off the table.

How people aren't seeing this is disturbing. That half the country is justifying it, is frightening. It makes me wonder if subliminal brainwashing is going on. I'm serious about this.

Old 10-17-2021, 11:03 AM

43,106 posts, read 18,269,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
People are way too disorganized & cracked out on that stuff to do a meaningful boycott.
It would be awesome if, say 10 million people cancelled their Amazon account, or 30 million people logged off Facebook or cancelled the account entirely. But it will NEVER happen.
The majority of Americans are so apethic they don't even know what is going on anymore.

Old 10-17-2021, 11:11 AM

15,754 posts, read 7,594,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
There is something more going on with this vaccine!!

There is no way in hell the US govt is saying things like this otherwise, I hate to say it, but 'Mark of the beast' comes to mind...what is it about this vaccine, that they so desperately want everyone in the world to get it?

**I can assure you, its NOT due to a virus that has a 99% survival rate...something else is going on.
The mark of the beast is described as (not really sure what John meant when he wrote it) not being able to buy, or sell in the market place without it. The first one of its kind or to be believed as such is the SSN, which began as a must have during the Great Depression. Sometime in the 80s it began to be a number issued at birth, rather than a number one gets when entering the workforce. (as I had done)

Globally --- the vaccine would be the first of its kind.

What John was describing (as a friend told me once) was the political situation of Ancient Rome in his day. He utilized symbolism, because he didn't want the government to find out what he was writing least he be killed before he was finished. Much the same as one would see today. We haven't changed much, since the day Ancient Rome fell. John also describes the economic situation of his day, as well. I see that playing out too ...

When COVID began people believed it was going to be something liken to the Stephen King novel, 'the stand' a virus that escapes from a lab. Until people come to their senses in the realization they've been lied to the political scene is going to be pretty much more of the same --- people looking to their governments for answers and imo, that's the something else that's going on, which is a huge change in behaviors, from years past.

Old 10-17-2021, 11:26 AM

15,754 posts, read 7,594,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
Could be that neither party is going to let a good crisis go to waste.

Global Supply-Chain Problems Escalate, Threatening Economic Recovery

One issue probably hasn't anything to do with another --- but they will have you believe that it does, so they can pigeon toe a lot of people into making a decision, they wouldn't normally make.

imo, this issue is being caused by people leaving the workforce and not coming back --- globally. No amount of vaccinating people is going to solve it. But if they can get people to believe it, then the blackmail is in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
That is not the only issue. The longshoremen in CA only worked one shift while ships accumulated off the coast.
In Jan it was 38. In April it was 60 or so. They never went beyond their "one shift" until TSHTF and just agreed to go to 3 shifts on 9/17.

Not the only issue but a big contributor IMO.
A friend of mine sent me an article last week about gas shortages in the UK --- first I'd learned anything was amiss and from that I looked at several other articles to find out what they had to say about it --- most concluded, not enough truck drivers as those that were slotted to retire in a few years, retired early and they were having a difficult time getting replacements.

Could be all the above? One thing is for certain though, getting everyone to get vaccinated isn't going to solve it, as we are a global economy and not everyone is on target with a release of their citizens from lockdown measures and the rest.

So making the vaccine as a stipulation that all will be normal again --- is just crazy talk.

Old 10-17-2021, 11:47 AM

4,548 posts, read 2,271,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Yup.

I'm waiting for - If you don't vax your kids, they will be taken away.

Oh it's coming. That and if you don't get vaccinated, we will take your kids away.

Old 10-17-2021, 11:48 AM

7,147 posts, read 4,740,951 times
This has been about global governance by technocrats, elites who want total and ultimate control over the global population. They want to crush all small businesses, farmers, providers of services, and give control to massive corporations. They want communist techniques used.

The supply chain of goods and food will be disrupted massively. There will be cyber attacks and energy outages. They will blame the people in one way or another. They want complete dependency riveted into the population and mass hysteria and chaos. It’s gonna get worse before it gets better so prepare yourself and your family. One word describes them: Evil.

This is all by design. The good news is that they will lose. People are waking up one by one.

Last edited by toodie; 10-17-2021 at 12:19 PM..

Old 10-17-2021, 11:51 AM

4,548 posts, read 2,271,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
Voted for Ron!
And Ross Perot.
Same.

But Gary Johnson? No thanks. He did not even know what Aleppo was.

Old 10-17-2021, 01:32 PM

3,082 posts, read 1,545,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenaS62 View Post
Oh it's coming. That and if you don't get vaccinated, we will take your kids away.
that happened in NY. a hospital refused to discharge newborns to their parents unless both parents were vaccinated. google it!

Old 10-18-2021, 10:39 AM

26,577 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
That is not Blackmail. Blackmail is to keep a secret. This is full blown criminal Extorsion.
I blame the Italian Aerospace Industry.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies