Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2021, 08:16 AM

10,454 posts, read 4,036,859 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingsToValhalla View Post
It's a sad day when you come to realize that a state controlled media outlet from Russia often delivers more accurate news than our own media here in the U.S.
In a sense, the US media is also state controlled. Out government is controlled by the corporations, and only 5 of those corporations control the majority of the media throughout the whole world. The One World Order is going just as planned. Agenda 21 is the start of it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2021, 08:18 AM

6,384 posts, read 2,705,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
Follow the facts.
The threat is a virus.
The resolution is a medically approved vaccine.
That is pretty clear cut.

If you ' personally' consider the virus a threat to humanity....then consider a remedy.

I haven't been threatened , maybe call your police force to report this blackmail ? They deserve a good laugh.
"Follow the Facts" - Translation, sit down, shut up, and just get the jab.

By the way, many police unions, you know the ones who are being threatened with their jobs if they don't get the jab, are fighting the mandates. There have been Law Enforcement Agencies who have come out publicly stating that they aren't going to enforce any sort of vaccine mandate. So I wouldn't be so sure that a call to them about being blackmailed would elicit the response you are claiming.

Old 10-17-2021, 08:20 AM

24,627 posts, read 9,449,501 times
Biden will never get all blacks vaccinated, not in a million years.

We don’t trust the government and Democrats have only themselves to blame for that.

Old 10-17-2021, 08:21 AM

17,441 posts, read 9,266,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jowel View Post
I'm just noting that the OP is sourcing the "Russian Times", which is a state-controlled propaganda outlet.
During an interview with ABC News on Thursday, Deputy Treasury Secretary Wally Adeyemo stated that the economy is in transition, “and as part of that transition, we are seeing high prices for some of the things that people have to buy.” And “the only way we’re going to get to a place where we work through this transition is if everyone in America and everyone around the world gets vaccinated.”

I guess that means that ABC News and Deputy Secretary Wally Adeyemo are Russian Operatives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingsToValhalla View Post
It's a sad day when you come to realize that a state controlled media outlet from Russia often delivers more accurate news than our own media here in the U.S.
Americans are now forced to go offshore for information — US Media, for the most part, is a Propaganda Arm of the Democrats. Trust in US Media is lost.

Old 10-17-2021, 08:36 AM

19,804 posts, read 9,353,220 times
What in HELL does vaccination have to do with ships being unloaded and the contents being delivered??

Just more nonsense from stupid (or politically driven) people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
This pandemic is being used as a sad, sorry excuse for everything.
Such a very large truth in such a short sentence!

(I can think of only a very few exceptions.)

Old 10-17-2021, 08:40 AM

1,138 posts, read 448,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
Population control is the motive. The powerful elite know their biggest threat to their security is an out of control population, so they long ago devised a plan to initiate this. First it was through abortions, famines and giving medications to the poorest countries that had properties in it that sterilized the females. But it wasn't enough, so now they have the Covid virus and the vaccine as their weapon to control the world.

What I believe is happening is that they have two types of vaccine. One is just a vitamin B12 shot and the other is deep state poison. People who the deep state believe are important to society will be given the B12 shots. The ones that the deep state want eliminated or sterilized are given the poisonous shot.
Interesting as I have long suspected the politicians and celebrities getting jabbed on TV were being given a shot of saline or some inert liquid. People who laugh at conspiracy theories never studied much history. Our government has deceived us for political purpose since the founding of the nation, and will continue to do so until the nation falls.

Old 10-17-2021, 08:41 AM

1,969 posts, read 676,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
What in HELL does vaccination have to do with ships being unloaded and the contents being delivered??

Just more nonsense from stupid (or politically driven) people.

Such a very large truth in such a short sentence!

(I can think of only a very few exceptions.)
Vax mandates > worker shortage > shortages.
That's why it's blackmail.

Old 10-17-2021, 08:43 AM

1,138 posts, read 448,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Biden will never get all blacks vaccinated, not in a million years.

We don’t trust the government and Democrats have only themselves to blame for that.
Not just black Americans my friend. I would say trust in American government is at an all time low among all races.

Old 10-17-2021, 08:44 AM

19,027 posts, read 27,585,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
I want to know why the GOP largely does nothing.

Because, if you really think about it, there is no in principle difference between the two parties.
They both are clueless, what to do to prevent coming collapse.

They both have no plan.
One, in power, decided to go broad side terror against its own people, betting on general crowd stupidity and fear.

But, should cards flip say overnight, nothing will really change. Pandemic will end, mandates will be revoked with executive orders - but Titanic will sink anyway as that is what is designed to happen by powers, far beyond dems or reps of bankers of big tech.

Old 10-17-2021, 08:50 AM

19,027 posts, read 27,585,087 times
So... basically, a government representative admitted in public that "shortages" are controlled and can be changed at will? As, otherwise, how else they can return it to normal the very moment some benchmark is reached?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies