Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2021, 09:20 AM

20,050 posts, read 20,867,177 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
Both the Pauls are Libertarians at heart....just enough government but no overreach.
Voted for Ron!
And Ross Perot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2021, 09:28 AM

10,106 posts, read 7,775,270 times
The more this administration forces us to get the vaccine the more it turns me off. I got both the first vaccines but will not get the booster or any after that. The government DOES NOT own me or anyone else.

Whether you choose to get the vaccine or not, don't let these clowns force anything into your body if you don't want to get it. RESIST.

Suggestion for City Data: With all these vaccine threads, maybe we need a sub forum for just vaccines and Covid.

Old 10-17-2021, 09:28 AM

6,389 posts, read 2,714,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jowel View Post
While concern over the risk of blood clots from a vaccine (as in any medication) is a valid concern, you have to look at that in the context of the clinical data showing that is an extremely rare risk, and that the risk of having a blood clot from severe COVID-19, of which unvaccinated people are more vulnerable to, is higher.

https://www.the-scientist.com/news-o...es-study-68675
The article you referenced was from April, which for vaccines that have still not been available for even a year is a significant amount of time. But even from the article, you referenced.

Quote:
The study, posted Wednesday (April 14), has not yet been peer reviewed.
Quote:
Mary Cushman, a professor of medicine at the University of Vermont who specializes in hematology and was not involved in the study, says its findings are in line with the known connection between COVID-19 and abnormal blood clotting disorders. But, she cautions in an email to The Scientist, “The authors of this work did not apply adjustment for important risk factors for CVT or [venous thromboembolism] like age, that might differ across the groups of interest (COVID, influenza, covid vaccine), so it is difficult to fully interpret the results.”
Has it been "peer-reviewed" yet? Also, seems to also show that, like has been said many times. There can be other factors involved where people are of higher risk. So perhaps the vaccine makes sense for these people, but not other people with no other factors.

Old 10-17-2021, 09:30 AM

15,754 posts, read 7,598,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
I want to know why the GOP largely does nothing.
Investments in pharmaceuticals?

Old 10-17-2021, 09:35 AM

10,481 posts, read 4,046,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
There is something more going on with this vaccine!!

There is no way in hell the US govt is saying things like this otherwise, I hate to say it, but 'Mark of the beast' comes to mind...what is it about this vaccine, that they so desperately want everyone in the world to get it?

**I can assure you, its NOT due to a virus that has a 99% survival rate...something else is going on.
Population control.

The vaccines have nanotech in them. Combined with the 5G towers planted in throughout the country, all it takes is the government to flip a switch and send out a magnetic pulse and then BOOM, all those nanobots will either explode in the blood vessels of their hosts, or be ripped right out as they are drawn by the tower's magnetic field. It's going to be like we saw in X-Men United..... Except the towers will be in place of Magneto

Of course, I'm just full of crap and being a troll, but have to wonder sometimes......

Old 10-17-2021, 09:38 AM

8,419 posts, read 4,579,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
And the vaccines are being proven to cause harm in some people, like blood clots. So all these workers could get the vaccine and then still not be able to work due to being sick or have blood clots.

Their numbers are considered acceptable. Collateral damage for the Cause.

Old 10-17-2021, 09:40 AM

8,419 posts, read 4,579,340 times
Quote:
Maybe this is when the Mexico government can have a chance to shine. Bring the ships to their shores and they can unload them and then send them to the US by train to Texas or Arizona (states that are being run by mostly competent politicians) or sent to the East coast of Mexico where they can be put on independent boats and shipped to Florida and other similar areas.

How about they load up the illegals with backpacks full of goods. I mean, they are headed that way anyway...

Old 10-17-2021, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jowel View Post
While concern over the risk of blood clots from a vaccine (as in any medication) is a valid concern, you have to look at that in the context of the clinical data showing that is an extremely rare risk, and that the risk of having a blood clot from severe COVID-19, of which unvaccinated people are more vulnerable to, is higher.

https://www.the-scientist.com/news-o...es-study-68675
I don't trust any of these clinical data tests. It's all lies and manipulation to give the public a false sense of security about these shots. Every person that I personally know who have gotten these shots have missed work or school for at least a week because of either the strong side effects or becoming so ill (mostly either from pneumonia or blood clots) that they had to become hospitalized, and one person I know died just a week ago. A healthy man of 36 and he is leaving a wife and 3 children behind. The wife too has had pneumonia, but it wasn't nearly as severe as her husbands, and she has to be on blood thinners because of the blood clots. She is also a teacher that was forced to get the shot by the local school board and in turn she talked her husband into getting the vaccine as well. Now look where they are.

Old 10-17-2021, 09:47 AM

1,969 posts, read 676,444 times
Quote:
Population control.

The vaccines have nanotech in them. Combined with the 5G towers planted in throughout the country, all it takes is the government to flip a switch and send out a magnetic pulse and then BOOM, all those nanobots will either explode in the blood vessels of their hosts, or be ripped right out as they are drawn by the tower's magnetic field. It's going to be like we saw in X-Men United..... Except the towers will be in place of Magneto

Of course, I'm just full of crap and being a troll, but have to wonder sometimes......
Magneto really is the coolest X-man.

Old 10-17-2021, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
How about they load up the illegals with backpacks full of goods. I mean, they are headed that way anyway...
Sure, why not. Never let a crisis go to waste.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies