Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2021, 07:46 AM

10,483 posts, read 4,046,033 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
I want to know why the GOP largely does nothing.
Because they are mostly nothing but controlled opposition. The sooner people realize that all of the presidents and congress and judges and district attorneys along with local mayors, commissioners, senators, etc are actually put in place by the most richest and powerful in the world, then you can step back and see what is really going on. This is exactly why I am an independent, because I started to see the BS back in 2000.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2021, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingsToValhalla View Post
Threatening people to get the vaccine is only going to make them even more skeptical and probably less likely to get it.
When they start making threats, it only makes the situation look even more suspicious.
Funny thing, most of the people I know not planning on getting the vaccine are also very independent. I own a farm that is very self sustaining, so I have no problems just staying at home and waiting this out. I have well water, septic tanks and solar panels to keep things going. I set it up in case of a bad hurricane coming through and I needed to stay put for a month or two. Whoever thought I would need it to survive mental games being played by our own US government?

Old 10-17-2021, 07:51 AM

1,969 posts, read 676,444 times
The Floggings Will Continue Until Morale Improves.

If this doesn't wake people... oh wait, this has already been said dozens of times.

We are learning just how dumb the American public is. Everyday, I lose more faith in the "public". I now have a lot less judgement on the regular Germans in in 30s and 40s. It seems to be just the natural human condition to "follow orders."

Old 10-17-2021, 07:51 AM

43,127 posts, read 18,290,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jowel View Post
I'm just noting that the OP is sourcing the "Russian Times", which is a state-controlled propaganda outlet.
And ?

It was an interview on ABC...video available.
CNN would like you to believe that only they can tell you the truth.
I suspect our MSM is pretty much "state owned" as well since they don't give us any real news.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021...ld-vaccinated/
During an interview with ABC News on Thursday, Deputy Treasury Secretary Wally Adeyemo stated that the economy is in transition, “and as part of that transition, we are seeing high prices for some of the things that people have to buy.” And “the only way we’re going to get to a place where we work through this transition is if everyone in America and everyone around the world gets vaccinated.”

Old 10-17-2021, 07:52 AM

This pandemic is being used as a sad, sorry excuse for everything.

Old 10-17-2021, 07:57 AM

23,173 posts, read 26,207,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
And ?

I suspect our MSM is pretty much "state owned" as well since they don't give us any real news.

During an interview with ABC News on Thursday, Deputy Treasury Secretary Wally Adeyemo stated that the economy is in transition, “and as part of that transition, we are seeing high prices for some of the things that people have to buy.” And “the only way we’re going to get to a place where we work through this transition is if everyone in America and everyone around the world gets vaccinated.”
Guess that means never?

Old 10-17-2021, 07:58 AM

6,120 posts, read 4,611,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
And ?

I thought it was worth noting that fact. People need to get their information from more than one credible source, but also need to be aware of and careful about any ulterior motives that source(s) may have when judging whether the information is credible or not.

Old 10-17-2021, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miquel_westano View Post
I used to think the jab pushing was just about money. The government buys the vaccine from the drug companies who are some of the politician's biggest lobbyist and contributors. Now I am starting to wonder if people like Alex Jones are right and there is something in the vaccine the politicians want in our body? I then wonder what and why?

It is one thing to recommend a vaccine, another to force it. Since it is now agreed the vaccine does not stop you from getting the virus, does not stop you from spreading the virus and can have devastating side effects including death, forcing it on people makes no sense unless there is a nefarious motive.
Population control is the motive. The powerful elite know their biggest threat to their security is an out of control population, so they long ago devised a plan to initiate this. First it was through abortions, famines and giving medications to the poorest countries that had properties in it that sterilized the females. But it wasn't enough, so now they have the Covid virus and the vaccine as their weapon to control the world.

What I believe is happening is that they have two types of vaccine. One is just a vitamin B12 shot and the other is deep state poison. People who the deep state believe are important to society will be given the B12 shots. The ones that the deep state want eliminated or sterilized are given the poisonous shot.

Old 10-17-2021, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jowel View Post
I thought it was worth noting that fact. People need to get their information from more than one credible source, but also need to be aware of and careful about any ulterior motives that source(s) may have when judging whether the information is credible or not.
And that is quite easy to do. I read RT and Al Jazeera. Those two sites, we're told, are propaganda against the US. I'd wager in part because the US cannot influence them.
Foreign news is more credible than US news.

Look at the shootings in Afghanistan. The US was crowing they killed the mastermind of the Afghan bombings. Foreign news reported families were killed.
Thankfully the US cannot control media outside of the US.

Old 10-17-2021, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
Is there ANYTHING Biden wont do to get that needle in your arm? Threatening your income wasn't enough, now even if you have money you won't be able to buy anything. At some point even the hardest core leftist has to see there is more to this then health and safety.
And it's not a one time shot either. Seems to me if you are not dead or whatever they are trying to do to us isn't affecting the people how they wanted them to, they now roll out the boosters, so they are definitely after something. Either sterilization, death or they are injecting nanotech in our veins. Who knows.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies