Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-20-2021, 09:52 AM

22,284 posts, read 21,713,925 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishbrains View Post
I think that either Taggerung's boss is a woman, or he was turned down by a woman who has a job of her own and didn't need to put out to get a free meal at a nice restaurant.
Yeah, there is definitely an embittered personal experience behind that rant.

39,209 posts, read 27,575,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taggerung View Post
Males have been so thoroughly denigrated and demoralized by decades of feminist culture, propaganda, indoctrination, etc, that many males of today are little more than empty husks of men. The feminists have forgotten that you need to leave men with at least some masculine dignity so they can still be useful to you
My brother went through something like gold wing pinning ceremony when he was in the Marine corp. Now it's considered hazing.

I dont think society has become more inclusive, soft, and gentle, I think society has become more political correct because we are so afraid of offending people.

I am 5'7. So I prefer taller men, I also am attracted to muscle, a swimmers built, the ultimate military type. I have been called shallow simplely because I like what I like. If this is offensive to some, so be it.

36,499 posts, read 30,827,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Waltz View Post
LOL. good point.
But I would consider that behavior/reaction sub-par for a woman as well.

Old 10-20-2021, 10:01 AM

45,676 posts, read 23,994,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Waltz View Post
I don't think it's our generation people are worried about, it's this one.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...red-after.html
By no means does this incident represent all of the next generation.

Just as your thoughts do not represent all or most of your generation.

Old 10-20-2021, 10:07 AM

4,901 posts, read 3,357,694 times
An ideology that was created and perpetrated by the Rockefellers.

Cultural/societal subversion at it's finest

Old 10-20-2021, 10:08 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,368,692 times
Poor incels. It's everyone's fault but their own....

Old 10-20-2021, 10:10 AM

45,676 posts, read 23,994,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amber rain View Post
A reasonable post....

I would say this. Rather than pant with a broad brush, do what you did, call out the things modern feminist do that undermine the message.

For me? I won't marry a wimp. I want a man who is a man, acts like a man, and can think with his brain.

I want a man who is loyal to me, before all others, as I will be to him.
I want a man who is a hard worker, has self discipline and can actually have an intelligent conversation.
I want a man who is strong and good with his hands.

I don't care if a man makes more than I do if:
He is more experienced, delivers better results for less, and knows the job better. Is that asking too much?

No man should earn more than me if there results are less than mine, even if they are on the job longer.

Divorce court. I have never experienced it and what I have seen is a lopsided justice system that overly favors women. Let's not forget all the dead beat dads that caused that system to happen.

Some women want whips that they can control. Most of us just want men who respect us enough to treat us as an equal and who are loyal.
What does it mean to act like a man.
What does it mean to act like a woman?

Not just asking you specifically -- but in general -- what man traits do you look for that you don't think should or could exist in a woman -- and the other way around.

I ask in all sincerity. What traits are specific to men and then specific to women. And I'm not taking physicality -- because while we all appreciate a fine physical specimen, that doesn't endure really in relationships.

Old 10-20-2021, 10:15 AM

41,948 posts, read 75,144,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
My brother went through something like gold wing pinning ceremony when he was in the Marine corp. Now it's considered hazing.

I dont think society has become more inclusive, soft, and gentle, I think society has become more political correct because we are so afraid of offending people.
So ... not hazing is inoffensive?

On what planet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
But I would consider that behavior/reaction sub-par for a woman as well.
Exactly, and that behavior is not common, either.

And the question remains.

Old 10-20-2021, 10:20 AM

9,229 posts, read 8,543,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
What would the left do if they followed that?
The same as the right, button up their lips, roll up their sleeves, and set about working together to find peace between ourselves and others.

Old 10-20-2021, 10:20 AM

39,209 posts, read 27,575,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
So ... not hazing is inoffensive?

On what planet?

mains.
On the planet of the gold wingers.

Gold wing pinning ceremony is not hazing. It's a bonding process of the gold wingers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies