Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-20-2021, 10:28 AM

1,889 posts, read 1,325,411 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taggerung View Post
Males have been so thoroughly denigrated and demoralized by decades of feminist culture, propaganda, indoctrination, etc, that many males of today are little more than empty husks of men. The feminists have forgotten that you need to leave men with at least some masculine dignity so they can still be useful to you
Nature clearly has its own ideas on what biological norms of gender-specific behavior should be.

US birth rate falls 4% to its lowest point in history | BBC News
The Conservative Fertility Advantage | Institute for Family Studies

The question is whether or not to sit back and let nature take its normal course with post-modernism.

Old 10-20-2021, 10:28 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,740,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
By no means does this incident represent all of the next generation.
If it did, this single individual making a single complaint would not have become viral world news designed just for mocking and generalizing an entire generation.

Old 10-20-2021, 10:30 AM

39,230 posts, read 27,623,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
What does it mean to act like a man.
What does it mean to act like a woman?
It all depends

I dont necessarily care what others think, I just don't feel I should be called shallow if I have a preference.

For example, if a woman is viewed as down to earth because she is attracted to the vegetarian bald guy who plays violin, a woman should not be called shallow if she is attracted to tall man with a swimmers body who is a sharp shooter. Live and let live.

Both sides can be quite extreme.

Not saying you are doing it, but many people will bite your head off if your ideal of a real man and a real woman is different from theirs. Lol

Old 10-20-2021, 11:02 AM

26,428 posts, read 46,607,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hightower72 View Post
Nature clearly has its own ideas on what biological norms of gender-specific behavior should be.

US birth rate falls 4% to its lowest point in history | BBC News
The Conservative Fertility Advantage | Institute for Family Studies

The question is whether or not to sit back and let nature take its normal course with post-modernism.
The groups with highest birth rates are are a mix between heavily subsidized by the US government and not subsidized. Groups with high birth rates: Amish, Hassidic Jewish, Hutterites, Ultra-Conservative Quiverful Evangelicals, LDS, Ultra-Conservative Catholics, etc. The much stronger trend in the US since 2006-08 time period is continually falling total fertility rates across the board in every state and US territory up to the current year.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...fertility_rate

Last edited by GraniteStater; 10-20-2021 at 11:11 AM..

Old 10-20-2021, 11:20 AM

20,722 posts, read 16,386,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taggerung View Post
Males have been so thoroughly denigrated and demoralized by decades of feminist culture, propaganda, indoctrination, etc, that many males of today are little more than empty husks of men. The feminists have forgotten that you need to leave men with at least some masculine dignity so they can still be useful to you
They're still alive and kickin' (and raping, beating, and pillaging) so I'd say they're doing okay.

Old 10-20-2021, 11:32 AM

1,889 posts, read 1,325,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraniteStater View Post
The groups with highest birth rates are are a mix between heavily subsidized by the US government and not subsidized. Groups with high birth rates: Amish, Hassidic Jewish, Hutterites, Ultra-Conservative Quiverful Evangelicals, LDS, Ultra-Conservative Catholics, etc. The much stronger trend in the US since 2006-08 time period is continually falling total fertility rates across the board in every state and US territory up to the current year.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...fertility_rate
You'll need more granular data than that if you disagree with the findings of the IFS study.

Besides, I don't think you've written anything contrary to its findings or to what I've written.

Old 10-20-2021, 11:43 AM

11,162 posts, read 7,971,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post
They're still alive and kickin' (and raping, beating, and pillaging) so I'd say they're doing okay.
So you believe that ALL men are rapists? Beaters and pillagers?

Old 10-20-2021, 11:46 AM

41,966 posts, read 75,229,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
but many people will bite your head off if your ideal of a real man and a real woman is different from theirs. Lol
So maybe you should ditch the "real" qualifier and simply call them men and women.

Old 10-20-2021, 11:49 AM

26,428 posts, read 46,607,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hightower72 View Post
You'll need more granular data than that if you disagree with the findings of the IFS study.

Besides, I don't think you've written anything contrary to its findings or to what I've written.
The source you listed is just a bunch of moving data points that mean little when the overall trend is toward a rapidly aging population everywhere, especially plunging birth rates in the US over the last 15 years. The only difference is some ultra conservative areas won't be aging as fast.

Old 10-20-2021, 11:52 AM

158 posts, read 72,682 times
Woman rights are okay but if you really think about it, almost every problem in the US right now comes from a feminist ideal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies