Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2021, 05:20 AM

4,994 posts, read 1,993,405 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0618 View Post
I am not antivax.

I am pro vax choice. Get it if you want it. Just dont make me get it when I already got immunity naturally. Plus with what happened to my father in law, and that covid went thru my house already, i dont advise anyone in my house should get the vax.

What about the rights and choice of the people who cannot be vaccinated or who will not generate a strong immune response to not be exposed to a deadly disease? Your comment only addresses one side of the issue and only addresses the rights of one group of people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2021, 05:24 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,954,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
So tossing around anecdotes from unknown people that can't be substantiated is better than actual data.
You mean like the long-term data that shows vaccines are safe and effective?

How can vaccines wane after SIX MONTHS?

How did all the data not catch THAT???

At least with anecdotes we know it actually happened to people we know.

If they couldn't figure out that vaccines would wear off after 6 months?

It means they did not study them for very long.

Think about it.

Old 11-09-2021, 05:27 AM

15,946 posts, read 12,295,551 times
Quote:
So tossing around anecdotes from unknown people that can't be substantiated is better than actual data.
With the way the media has been hiding facts and the way our political system is cancel culturing opposition, I don't particularly trust all the data.

For what it's worth Covaxin is trying to get US approval for kids. Covaxin is the sole vaccine on the market that is inactivated virus...old school vaccine basically.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world...171384750.html

I would like to get this one for my booster...so I hope they approve it for everyone.

Last edited by sholomar; 11-09-2021 at 05:42 AM..

Old 11-09-2021, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enough_Already View Post
What about the rights and choice of the people who cannot be vaccinated or who will not generate a strong immune response to not be exposed to a deadly disease? Your comment only addresses one side of the issue and only addresses the rights of one group of people.
They need to make choices for them.

Immunocompromised individuals have existed forever.

This is nothing new.

Again: If you are terrified of dying if you leave your house you can choose to STAY HOME. Your choice. Have at it.

And if you ARE terrified of dying, why WOULD you leave your house? Makes no sense.

Old 11-09-2021, 05:39 AM

6,829 posts, read 2,119,303 times
Quote:
The data is in VAERS but for some reason you guys act like a vampire when they see a crucifix when we bring it up.

Old 11-09-2021, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post
The data is in VAERS but for some reason you guys act like a vampire when they see a crucifix when we bring it up.
I want a scientist to truly address how they couldn;t figure out the vaccines wane after 6 month.

Should've been very easy to notice that during the initial "trials'.

*crickets*

Old 11-09-2021, 05:52 AM

3,406 posts, read 3,452,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enough_Already View Post
Re read my post. We agree.. I believe everyone should have the choice. I was responding to someone who made a general statement about antivaxers. Just because someone is choosing not to take this vax doesn’t mean they are actually antivax.

Old 11-09-2021, 05:53 AM

6,829 posts, read 2,119,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
I want a scientist to truly address how they couldn;t figure out the vaccines wane after 6 month.

Should've been very easy to notice that during the initial "trials'.

*crickets*
They knew all along but just lied. They knew if they came out right away that this would wane and you’ll need boosters every 6months to a year, many people wouldn’t even bother. I posted a study back in April on CD showing nAbs waning at 6 months, but was ignored.

In reality, Pfizer begins waning after 2 months, by 6 months it’s essentially worthless at preventing infection.

Old 11-09-2021, 06:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post
They knew all along but just lied. They knew if they came out right away that this would wane and you’ll need boosters every 6months to a year, many people wouldn’t even bother. I posted a study back in April on CD showing nAbs waning at 6 months, but was ignored.

In reality, Pfizer begins waning after 2 months, by 6 months it’s essentially worthless at preventing infection.
Exactly.

They have proved over and over that the data is not accurate.

And anyone who can't understand something as simple as: The trials WOULD have shown vaccines waning after six months, which means that they are NOT effective. And the researchers and scientists would have known this.

Has been thoroughly brainwashed. And posts here keep trying to get their brains dirty again.

Old 11-09-2021, 06:17 AM

14,968 posts, read 9,821,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amber rain View Post
This thread demonstrates the obvious.

If you are an anti-vaxxer you know a lot of people who have suffered worse case scenarios from the vaccines.

If you are pro-vaccine person, you don't know anyone who has had anything but good outcomes.

The question begs. Were they anti-vaxxers before or after they allegedly knew victims?

The other question is would Pro-vaxxers admit it even if they did know someone who was harmed?

I am pro-vaccine, but I would admit it if I knew someone who had become ill.
Well I'm vaccinated, believe in choice (neutral on the jab or any jab) and my son got Barré syndrome (GBS) from the J&J jab.

The brush I paint the world with, must be smaller than yours.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies