Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-08-2021, 03:53 PM

24,646 posts, read 9,472,982 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enough_Already View Post
The studies all show the vaccines are safe and effective. There is no support for your comment.
Tell that to Colin Powell.

Wasn’t very effective for him now was it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2021, 04:00 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,954,715 times
Quote:
Why should people stay home? They have the right to go out in public. Instead of vaccine mandates we should be strong restriction on the people who are not vaccinated when they want to circulate in public. You want to do to other people what you are complaining about is done to you. The difference is this situation involves public health. In that case when the rights of two people or groups are in conflict the government must protect the most people.
If you truly believe that you will die if you come into contact with the SAR-CoV-2, then why would you ever leave your house?

Facts:
Vaccinated persons get COVID. Not rare.

Vaccinated persons spread the infection. Not rare

Vaccinated persons get COVID and die. No idea as number fudging doesn't allow for accurate data.

Question:
How is a vaccinated person any different from an unvaccinated person?

Old 11-08-2021, 05:44 PM

11,033 posts, read 5,993,059 times
Quote:
One person can infect many people taking away their rights to circulate in public without being exposed to a serious disease.
No different from a vaxxed person. I can site a direct incident in which I was involved. Four vaxxed people caught covid from one guy's wife. He had no symptoms, came to work and resulted in the business being locked down for three weeks. Three other vaxxed guys caught the virus, only one was sick from it. The unvaxxed guy did not get it. I did not get it because the vaxx has permanently put me off work so I wasn't there. In that regard, the vaxx worked for me.

Quote:
Why should people stay home? They have the right to go out in public. Instead of vaccine mandates we should be strong restriction on the people who are not vaccinated when they want to circulate in public. You want to do to other people what you are complaining about is done to you. The difference is this situation involves public health. In that case when the rights of two people or groups are in conflict the government must protect the most people.
There are no difference in the rights of those two groups. If members of either group go out, they put themselves and others at risk of being infected. We are talking about a vaxx here. If anyone wants to get protected, then have the vaxx. The problem is that some people would be safer NOY having the vax. Like me and Floorist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
If you truly believe that you will die if you come into contact with the SAR-CoV-2, then why would you ever leave your house?

Facts:
Vaccinated persons get COVID. Not rare.

Vaccinated persons spread the infection. Not rare

Vaccinated persons get COVID and die. No idea as number fudging doesn't allow for accurate data.

Question:
How is a vaccinated person any different from an unvaccinated person?
This.

Old 11-08-2021, 06:05 PM

2 posts, read 670 times
Quote:
The studies all show the vaccines are safe and effective. There is no support for your comment.

What studies?

The 6 month followup to Pfizer's clinical trial showed 20 deaths in the vaccine group and 14 deaths in the placebo group.

Have you actually read any of the studies yourself?

You cannot rely upon other interpretations, as we can see from your response above.

To quote directly from Pfizer's study:

Quote:
"During the blinded, controlled period, 15 BNT162b2 and 14 placebo recipients died; during the open-label period, 3 BNT162b2 and 2 original placebo recipients who received BNT162b2 after unblinding died."

15+3+2 = 20 DIED
source: [url]https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.07.28.21261159v1.full-text[/url]

Old 11-08-2021, 07:15 PM

283 posts, read 290,356 times
Going to make an appt with a Cardiologist. Saw my PCP today for symptoms similar to those related to Myocarditis. Had the chest issues about a month after the 2nd Pfizer shot.

Doesn't affect my physical activity, but just a very eerie feeling with what I can best describe as "chest twitches". I am somewhat royally pi55ed about this.

Old 11-08-2021, 07:47 PM

19,724 posts, read 10,135,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amber rain View Post
This thread demonstrates the obvious.

If you are an anti-vaxxer you know a lot of people who have suffered worse case scenarios from the vaccines.

If you are pro-vaccine person, you don't know anyone who has had anything but good outcomes.

The question begs. Were they anti-vaxxers before or after they allegedly knew victims?

The other question is would Pro-vaxxers admit it even if they did know someone who was harmed?

I am pro-vaccine, but I would admit it if I knew someone who had become ill.
I had the vaccines and got very ill. So did my sister. My wife and son had almost no side effects. My daughter and grandkids had no real side effects.

Old 11-08-2021, 07:57 PM

30,274 posts, read 23,751,941 times
Quote:
Please post your source so we can review it. I would like to read this.
VAERS and the hearing that just took place last week that the CDC, NIH,and Fauci decided not to come to. Guess they didn't want to look at the people they destroyed, or hear the facts from other experts.

The video of the hearing was posted on this forum already. I'm not going to hold your hand, you read the threads on here.

Quote:
VAERS is unreliable because anyone can put anything there. Case in point, a person was in a car accident on the way home from get vaccinated. They died two weeks later from injuries from the accident. On VAERS that death is associated with the vaccine when the vaccine had nothing to do with it. The vaccines have been proven safe and effective.
Dumb talking point. 'Anyone' does not put 'anything' on there. The majority (very high percent) are recorded by healthcare workers. The only thing that makes it 'unreliable' is that almost 99% of the side effects are NOT recorded.

Old 11-08-2021, 08:16 PM

6,218 posts, read 7,733,126 times
Yes.

A hard core Dem customer that chastised me with the words "Good, more for the people that deserve the vaccine" after I told him I have no intention of being vaxed.

I wish him the best, but he was extremely ill for several weeks, and has developed extreme issues with his vision.

CN

Old 11-08-2021, 08:20 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,496,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDproAV View Post
I'm not asking if you know for sure it was caused by the shot, just looking for people to share their stories.
no, don't know anyone who has died or even got severely ill from the shots..... but have about a dozen acquaintances who has died because of covid

Old 11-08-2021, 08:26 PM

19,724 posts, read 10,135,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
VAERS and the hearing that just took place last week that the CDC, NIH,and Fauci decided not to come to. Guess they didn't want to look at the people they destroyed, or hear the facts from other experts.

The video of the hearing was posted on this forum already. I'm not going to hold your hand, you read the threads on here.

Dumb talking point. 'Anyone' does not put 'anything' on there. The majority (very high percent) are recorded by healthcare workers. The only thing that makes it 'unreliable' is that almost 99% of the side effects are NOT recorded.
And the adverse effects are NOT being shared with the medical community. My doctor said that what happened to me had never been listed as a side effect. Now he knows that thousands had the same side effect.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies