Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-03-2021, 10:04 AM

8,343 posts, read 6,435,284 times

Advertisements

The whole purpose of this interview is to use the power of the media to help a fellow Communist escape criminal charges and civel suits.
If Baldwin was a Republican he would have been jailed immediatly and still be there.

Last edited by V8 Vega; 12-03-2021 at 11:21 AM..

Old 12-03-2021, 10:05 AM

9,144 posts, read 6,196,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOldPuss View Post
I'm surprised Baldwin hasn't blamed Trump for this tragedy.
Just like the rioters and looters, it was because of the pandemic. He does not feel guilty.

Old 12-03-2021, 10:07 AM

37,982 posts, read 22,167,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Edit, had to edit post cuz my question was answered.

It's my understanding that pulling back the hammer was not even called for in the scene, much less pointing the revolver at a person on the set.

Old 12-03-2021, 10:08 AM

2,667 posts, read 1,189,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Is Baldwin trying to pull off the perfect crime here? He’s obviously lying about not pulling the trigger which is a sign of guilt.
If the police do not have his prints on the trigger then he didn't pull the trigger. Why are they even using real guns in the first place? That should have been stopped years ago.

I think he is terrified right now. He knows he could be blamed when there is no way he would want anything like this to happen to him. As far as taking less money to help the crew I absolutely believe him because he did the same thing a few years ago when one of the TV shows didn't have money in the budget. He said he would take less pay to keep the show going and keep jobs. This man would not do something like this when he has a family of his own. I'm not convinced he is responsible so I can't say he is guilty of murder.

Old 12-03-2021, 10:09 AM

50,327 posts, read 47,080,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Vega View Post
The whole purpose of this interview is to use the power of the media to help a fellow Communist escape criminal charges and civel suits.
Well, another lefter for sure. F this clown. He should have had at LEAST min training with firearms. What a tool.

Old 12-03-2021, 10:10 AM

50,327 posts, read 47,080,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
Wtf is that? The handle?
Maybe he thought he was using the toilet?

Old 12-03-2021, 10:12 AM

2,667 posts, read 1,189,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
I agree.

I said earlier in the thread and now that I’m 1/2 done with his interview I believe it even more: Baldwin believes charges are coming and he’s trying to get ahead of it.

He also stutters when he’s lying.
Hahahaha he has always studdered even when not lying. Studdering comes from being nervous or scared.

Old 12-03-2021, 10:26 AM

23,649 posts, read 12,561,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staystill View Post
I am not so sure about that. We can all say we would feel this or that but we are not in his situation. He didn't pull the trigger and he didn't load the gun so why the hell should he feel guilty. Horrified, terrified, angry, sad, and empathetic to the family who lost a wife and Mother yes that he feels and we all would but guilt are you kidding?!

No guilt has no place in this he didn't pull the trigger, he didn't load the gun. This was not in any way a deliberate Baldwin did. Had it been deliberate and he didn't feel guilt then yes it would be wrong to not feel guilt but it wasn't his fault this happened, period.
If he had not pointed the gun at her then the bullet wouldn't have hit her. period. Directly or indirectly he'd caused her death.

As I said, normal people would feel guilt about it.

Old 12-03-2021, 10:29 AM

23,649 posts, read 12,561,414 times
Quote:
If the police do not have his prints on the trigger then he didn't pull the trigger. Why are they even using real guns in the first place? That should have been stopped years ago.

I think he is terrified right now. He knows he could be blamed when there is no way he would want anything like this to happen to him. As far as taking less money to help the crew I absolutely believe him because he did the same thing a few years ago when one of the TV shows didn't have money in the budget. He said he would take less pay to keep the show going and keep jobs. This man would not do something like this when he has a family of his own. I'm not convinced he is responsible so I can't say he is guilty of murder.
Extolling his virtues?

Old 12-03-2021, 10:36 AM

28,678 posts, read 18,801,179 times
Quote:
If the police do not have his prints on the trigger then he didn't pull the trigger.
There are good reasons there might not be a good print on the trigger.

But they have plenty of eye witnesses, and he himself still admits holding the gun. Unless they determine that the gun is mechanically dysfunctional, the conclusion will be that he pulled the trigger.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies