Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-01-2022, 06:14 PM

7,272 posts, read 4,215,852 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee-Bey View Post
Who's asking and why? .. and get the F out of my five bedroom house with your pinched look of disapproval. And take that Karen from Center For an Urban Future whose pacing off my kitchen sq footage the hell with you. This is not your vibrant inclusive communal space. I paid for it. It's mine. If I want to fill the parlor with hookers and blow and cover the garage with dirt and grow radishes it's nobody's business but mine. If you continue to show disapproval I'll sell it and buy a ten bedroom house and make an indoor gun range out of it. There will still be hookers and blow there too of course.

Address please...

Old 02-01-2022, 06:19 PM

10,871 posts, read 4,546,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Your ability to jump to conclusions about others, delusions of grandeur, and inability to realize your personal experiences are only anecdotal all align perfectly with what generation you are - boomer - despite your lame duck attempts at distancing yourself because you were born on the cusp. But I do admit it was mildly entertaining.

After you pass away, the world will just collapse because no one left alive knows how anything works. Got it

one more thing....when growing up, and younger, it would never occur to me to do what you did not once, but twice. you are asserting that us 'boomers' are the last generation with civility and decency. say it enough times, and we will believe you.

Did you do it to feel better? dunno. But, you did prove quite a few points here.

Reality, is *still* reality.

Old 02-01-2022, 06:22 PM

10,871 posts, read 4,546,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
So you tell me to speak for myself, and then proceed to give your personal anecdotal story about how at 34 you have a mortgage and kids, and in one of the most expensive places, no less! as if it were reflective of what? That you were born on third base and believe you hit a triple?

Oh please tell us of all your "sacrifices," this I GOTTA hear. Do you actually believe your personal experiences reflect what most people 18-40 are experiencing? Oh let me guess, they are just lazy shiftless do-nothings, unwilling to "sacrifice."

And the first thing you want to see in the future is less people with brown faces - how original.

Old 02-01-2022, 06:22 PM

2,776 posts, read 1,842,830 times
Quote:
Super big win for you and your Russian sponsors too.
Yes, it will be a super big win for me if Americans could have free healthcare, free college, affordable housing, etc. But I don't want to comment your bullcrap about my Russian sponsors.

Old 02-01-2022, 06:23 PM

2,953 posts, read 993,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee-Bey
Who's asking and why? .. and get the F out of my five bedroom house with your pinched look of disapproval. And take that Karen from Center For an Urban Future whose pacing off my kitchen sq footage the hell with you. This is not your vibrant inclusive communal space. I paid for it. It's mine. If I want to fill the parlor with hookers and blow and cover the garage with dirt and grow radishes it's nobody's business but mine. If you continue to show disapproval I'll sell it and buy a ten bedroom house and make an indoor gun range out of it. There will still be hookers and blow there too of course.
Address please...
It was the radishes wasn't it?

Old 02-01-2022, 06:26 PM

4,868 posts, read 2,676,734 times
Quote:
18-40 year olds - what kind of America do you want to live in after the boomers are gone ?
I'm a boomer...where we going?...I'm always up for a road trip..

Old 02-01-2022, 06:27 PM

2,953 posts, read 993,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by musiqum View Post
Yes, it will be a super big win for me if Americans could have free healthcare, free college, affordable housing, etc. But I don't want to comment your bullcrap about my Russian sponsors.
Your mangled English suggests that there's a Spetsnaz thug with a sharpened shovel somewhere in your management chain. I wouldn't rock that boat either if I were you. Now go eat your dinner pickle.

Old 02-01-2022, 06:32 PM

2,776 posts, read 1,842,830 times
Quote:
Your mangled English suggests that there's a Spetsnaz thug with a sharpened shovel somewhere in your management chain. I wouldn't rock that boat either if I were you. Now go eat your dinner pickle.
It's better to have mangled English than the smooth brains of a jerk.

Old 02-01-2022, 06:34 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,921,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
They love what they do.
Quote:

You see the kind of back-pressure this gets you?
You would be surprised how many people felt that I needed their opinions while building our house, from your kids will be leaving soon, (one just graduated 6th grade, he wasn’t going anywhere for awhile, to why not invest in a mobile home, to it looks like a hotel and no one needs that space. It housed teenagers, a couple of teenagers who needed a temporary home. Now it’s just my husband and me, but I’m babysitting my grandchildren and when other child and family comes it provides a comfortable place to stay. It’s no one’s business why people build or buy a home large or small.

Old 02-01-2022, 06:40 PM

8,181 posts, read 2,794,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansible90 View Post
I keep reading that families today average less than 2 kids. Who needs the 5 bedroom house?
2 kids. Both parents work from home. 1 master for the couple. 1 each for the two kids. Two home offices. That's 5. And since the communist teachers' unions want to keep schools remote forever, add another room for homeschooling.

Just because coastal liberals want to raise 2 kids in a 800sqft condo, share bathrooms and sing Kumbaya all day doesn't mean it's wise or desirable for everyone else to do the same.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies