Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-18-2022, 01:45 PM

37,195 posts, read 19,232,404 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Did I call it or what? O.K., lets play, can there be multiple indictments provided at different times, or is she just waiting until she has 100% of everything on all 17 case she is looking at?

Shes had 3 years....she should stop feeding the anti-trumper red meat, they love it and it clearly shows....
She is not looking at 17 cases. There are a total of 19 investigations spread across the Manhattan D.A., the NY AG, the D.C. AG, the Fulton County, Georgia D.A., the Hose of representatives, and the DOJ. The fact that he took classified documents with him when he left the WH might raise the number to an even 20.

When you go on a thousand-mile vacation, do you expect to get there in ten minutes?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2022, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
I don't, I just wait here for updates and then laugh my arse off at those taking the red meat and running with it. What are my favorite media sources, are you spying on me? LOL....

And honestly, over the last 6 years, we've just been waiting for "something" to happen because you folks have been getting updates for 6 years that tell you we got him now, and when that does not pan out....it's on to the next whatever sticks on the wall. Someone called those that support trump pathetic, well you and all the trump TDS folks need to look in a mirror, a very large mirror.
You don't? Do you know nothing proudly, or are you just ashamed to reveal your reading material? How do you form opinions without anything driving them?

Come on - Give us a couple of links so we can all get as educated as you.

Old 02-18-2022, 01:50 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,227,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
If you don't know how to find the Forbes site, I'm sorry. I really wish there was hope for you.
Lol. Always love the deflection versus providing proof.

Don’t hope for me. I’m not obsessed with getting him, like yourself. I just want to see the proof that you say you have to “get him”?

Old 02-18-2022, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post

I think I'll let this^ speak for itself.

That was not a personal attack, but an observation. I have an opinion of you just like you do of me.

I did notice you had nothing to say to dispel it.

Old 02-18-2022, 02:11 PM

4,386 posts, read 4,240,580 times
I didn't see this until today. A consequence of the Mazars letter:

Following Mazars’ Disavowal of Trump’s Financial Statements, Chairs Maloney and Connolly Urge GSA to Consider Terminating Trump Hotel Lease

Old 02-18-2022, 02:59 PM

46,307 posts, read 27,131,867 times
Quote:
She is not looking at 17 cases. There are a total of 19 investigations spread across the Manhattan D.A., the NY AG, the D.C. AG, the Fulton County, Georgia D.A., the Hose of representatives, and the DOJ.
O.K., 19....you still have nothing.

Quote:
The fact that he took classified documents with him when he left the WH might raise the number to an even 20.
So cuebald, let me ask you a few questions, answer however you want. Let's say he took TOP SECRET documents when he left the WH.

Prove he took them against DoD protocol?

Were they properly documented per DoD protocol?

Were they transported per DoD protocol?

Were they stored per DoD protocol?

Quote:
When you go on a thousand-mile vacation, do you expect to get there in ten minutes?
No clue what this even means? But, please tell us.

Old 02-18-2022, 03:04 PM

46,307 posts, read 27,131,867 times
Quote:
That was not a personal attack, but an observation. I have an opinion of you just like you do of me.

BS....Everyone except you knows it. You're just so used to doing it, you don't even realize it anymore.

Quote:
I did notice you had nothing to say to dispel it.
Why should they? You said you don't insult people? Maybe you missed or forgot when you said that?

Old 02-18-2022, 03:06 PM

5,047 posts, read 6,351,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Eric recently took the 5th a number of times
"The mob takes the fifth. If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?"

"If you are innocent, do not remain silent. You look guilty as hell!" - Donald Trump

Old 02-18-2022, 03:07 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,227,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaTransplant View Post
"The mob takes the fifth. If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?"

"If you are innocent, do not remain silent. You look guilty as hell!" - Donald Trump

That was before the almost 5 year goosechase. Make them work for everything. After all, it’s just more wasted time and taxpayers money to try to “get him”.

Old 02-18-2022, 03:09 PM

7,826 posts, read 4,571,164 times
Quote:
So cuebald, let me ask you a few questions, answer however you want. Let's say he took TOP SECRET documents when he left the WH.

Prove he took them against DoD protocol?

Were they properly documented per DoD protocol?

Were they transported per DoD protocol?

Were they stored per DoD protocol?
That's roughly analogous to finding stolen art at the thief's home and being more concerned about the make and color of the getaway car...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies